Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,586 members, 7,823,531 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

@calcare Engineer...(tecno, Infinix & Itel) - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / @calcare Engineer...(tecno, Infinix & Itel) (21714 Views)

Brief History Of Tecno, Infinix, Itel And Their Owners - Techredirector / What You Should Expect From Tecno, Infinix, Innjoo In 2017. / Enter Here To Fix Hard Bricked And crashing Andriod No calcare!! freely (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: @calcare Engineer...(tecno, Infinix & Itel) by Busari247: 11:02pm On Feb 28, 2016
bro, pls I just buy an itel prime note2.buh the problem is Wen charge, the percentage won't increase.although it's under warranty. I took it to the carlcare last two weeks and collected it back yesterday. it work perfectly yesterday,buh have started back today.pls let me have the final solution cos I don't want to pass through the stress av passed. thanks in advance bro
Re: @calcare Engineer...(tecno, Infinix & Itel) by opwa4us(m): 10:11am On Feb 29, 2016
Weldone pls I use a phantom techno phantom 2(f8) the screen and torch pad got broken wanna know how much it cost to repair it at the Ikeja center. Plus how much is the original battery. Thank u
Re: @calcare Engineer...(tecno, Infinix & Itel) by monshow25(m): 5:57am On Mar 02, 2016
Azeezadedeji:
Post here for any question about your tecno, infinix and Itel phones.... Can also help with other phones....contact 08037487003....thanks
How much can I change tecno H6 full case @ calcare
Re: @calcare Engineer...(tecno, Infinix & Itel) by ellapius(f): 10:44pm On Mar 04, 2016
pls how much to change screen of htc desirr
Re: @calcare Engineer...(tecno, Infinix & Itel) by ellapius(f): 10:46pm On Mar 04, 2016
Azeezadedeji:
Post here for any question about your tecno, infinix and Itel phones.... Can also help with other phones....contact 08037487003....thanks
how much to change screen of infinixhot note
Re: @calcare Engineer...(tecno, Infinix & Itel) by Carlcaresophia: 10:08am On Mar 10, 2016
monshow25:

How much can I change tecno H6 full case @ calcare
Hi Monshow25, about the repair price, we suggest you counsel with our Carlcare Service Center directly, our colleagues there will check it for you. Below please find contact information of our service centers in Nigeria. Thank you!
1st Floor, No.77 Opebi Road, Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria +23480022752273/08138615848
2nd Floor, Digital Square, No.20 Obafemi Awolowo Way, Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria +2349036003533
No 55,kofo, abayomi avenue, apapa, Lagos State, Nigeria +2348091339530
Ground and 1st Floor, No.1205 Ahmodu Ojikutu Street, off Bishop Oluwole Street, Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria +2348066153123/9039209279
1st Floor,NO.16 Gwani Street(near King's Care Hospital), off IBB Way, Wuse Zone 4, Abuja, FCT, Nigeria. +2348181176195
1st Floor, 44B New Market Rd, Onitsha, Anambra, Nigeria +2348177250277
2nd Floor, No.17 Rumuobikani, Trans-amadi Rd, Part-Harcourt,River,Nigeria +2348181700046/8181700074
1st Floor,NO.32 Beirut Rd, Kano Contact, Kano,Nigeria +2348096969680
3rd Floor, G5/F6 Ya Ahmed House, Ahmed Bello Way, Kaduna, Kaduna, Nigeria +2349095724673
No.5-7, Isekhere Street, Off Ibewe Rd, Ring Rd, Benin City, Edo, Nigeria +2348172951002
3rd Floor, Isolak Building,Queen Elizabeth Rd,Ibadan, Oyo, Nigeria +2348172005296
2nd Floor,Ostrich Bakery Building, 155 Ibrahim Taiwo Rd,Ilorin,Kwara, Nigeria +2349092961418
Ground Floor, No.20 Mbonu Ojike street, Ikenegbu, Owerri, Imo, Nigeria +2349081941110/9081941111
Re: @calcare Engineer...(tecno, Infinix & Itel) by Carlcaresophia: 10:14am On Mar 10, 2016
Busari247:
bro, pls I just buy an itel prime note2.buh the problem is Wen charge, the percentage won't increase.although it's under warranty. I took it to the carlcare last two weeks and collected it back yesterday. it work perfectly yesterday,buh have started back today.pls let me have the final solution cos I don't want to pass through the stress av passed. thanks in advance bro
Hello Busari247. We are sorry about the problem. Please private us and let us know your phone number, IMEI, work order number, as well as wich Carlcare Service Center you send your phone to, so that we can transfer your information to our colleagues to check the details. Thank you!
Re: @calcare Engineer...(tecno, Infinix & Itel) by Horluwahighdee(m): 8:11pm On Mar 11, 2016
please help me with my innjoo fire. some months ago i was charging it so it got to 94% and it started discharging so i removed my battery and inserted it back but it was not switching on again but when i plugged it, it will show d bootlogo and will off again and it will switch off and show the boot logo again. so i decided to flash it with my friends pc it doesnt flash. it will load the red bar and it will display brom 4032 error please help me. i tried to remove the battery to flash but it gets to the middle and brings out same error please help me oooo. since jan 18....thanks in anticipation....
Re: @calcare Engineer...(tecno, Infinix & Itel) by adebowfe(m): 8:23pm On Mar 11, 2016
Just bought infinix zero3 two weeks now but cannot view picture and video taken by the phone but can view the ones send via Bluetooth. Please, I need help.
Re: @calcare Engineer...(tecno, Infinix & Itel) by adebowfe(m): 8:26pm On Mar 11, 2016
adebowfe:
Just bought infinix zero3 two weeks now but cannot view picture and video taken by the phone with word cannot generate due to thumb hill, but can view the ones send via Bluetooth. Please, I need help.
you can reach me via felylovely@yahoo.com with any useful info or Thur this forum
Re: @calcare Engineer...(tecno, Infinix & Itel) by adebowfe(m): 8:31pm On Mar 11, 2016
opwa4us:
Weldone pls I use a phantom techno phantom 2(f8) the screen and torch pad got broken wanna know how much it cost to repair it at the Ikeja center. Plus how much is the original battery. Thank u
cannot view picture and video from my infinix zero3 due thumb hill not generate. Need help.
Re: @calcare Engineer...(tecno, Infinix & Itel) by adebowfe(m): 8:43pm On Mar 11, 2016
Cannot view video and pictures that us capture with my infinix zero3 due to thumb hill not generated but can view if send Thur Bluetooth
Re: @calcare Engineer...(tecno, Infinix & Itel) by hisholar2(m): 10:05am On Apr 24, 2016
Morning all, please how much will it cost me to change my crack screen in calcare, is it the touch am gonna change or the screen. ....thanks in advance
Re: @calcare Engineer...(tecno, Infinix & Itel) by bolutic(m): 7:12pm On May 17, 2016
Pls I need techno H7 BATTERY HOW MUCH
Re: @calcare Engineer...(tecno, Infinix & Itel) by hisholar2(m): 9:09am On May 23, 2016
morning fellow nairalanders, my mtn sim got damaged but av lost it sim pack can i still retrieve it......plz answr asap thanks in advance all morning fellow nairalanders, my mtn sim got damaged but av lost it sim pack can i still retrieve it......plz answr asap thanks in advance all morning fellow nairalanders, my mtn sim got damaged but av lost it sim pack can i still retrieve it......plz answr asap thanks in advance all
Re: @calcare Engineer...(tecno, Infinix & Itel) by hotmolo(m): 12:24pm On May 23, 2016
Azeezadedeji:
hi i use infinix zero. i have changed the screen from a third party cos i dint know any carlcare office at the time. the screen is currently faulty. now i want to take my phone to carl care to fix my screen, my sim slot 1 (which got damaged) and to replace my battery( infinix zero has inbuilt battery) how much do u estimate i will be charged?
Re: @calcare Engineer...(tecno, Infinix & Itel) by hotmolo(m): 12:26pm On May 23, 2016
Carlcaresophia:

Hello Busari247. We are sorry about the problem. Please private us and let us know your phone number, IMEI, work order number, as well as wich Carlcare Service Center you send your phone to, so that we can transfer your information to our colleagues to check the details. Thank you!
hi i use infinix zero. i have changed the screen from a third party cos i dint know any carlcare office at the time. the screen is currently faulty. now i want to take my phone to carl care to fix my screen, my sim slot 1 (which got damaged) and to replace my battery( infinix zero has inbuilt battery) how much do u estimate i will be charged?
Re: @calcare Engineer...(tecno, Infinix & Itel) by Carlcaresophia: 12:45pm On May 23, 2016
hotmolo:
Hello hotmolo! About the price of repair, you need to counsel with our local Carlcare Service Center directly, our colleagues there will check it for you. If you need us send your address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the city and state you are living in now. Thank you!
Re: @calcare Engineer...(tecno, Infinix & Itel) by madgoat(m): 3:39pm On May 23, 2016
hotmolo:

Infinix Zero screen is 11K as at when i went to carlcare at Ikeja (Lagos) in December to make enquires and they didn't even have the screen in stock. I just abandoned my fone and got a new one.
Re: @calcare Engineer...(tecno, Infinix & Itel) by Nobody: 1:11pm On May 24, 2016
Pls how much will it cost me to change my Tecno Q1 screen?
Re: @calcare Engineer...(tecno, Infinix & Itel) by Carlcaresophia: 9:41am On May 30, 2016
youngprofdguru:
Pls how much will it cost me to change my Tecno Q1 screen?
Hello Youngprofdguru, for the price of the screen you can counsel with our Local Carlcare Service Center directly. Our colleagues there will check it for you. If you need us send you contact info, pls let us know your location. Thank you!
Re: @calcare Engineer...(tecno, Infinix & Itel) by obababoy: 10:38am On May 30, 2016
good morning, pls help. My tecno m7 camera and volume key does not function. Each time i want to use the camera, it key diplaying unfortunately gallary stoped. I change the camera and also download third party camera, it still did no work. Pls help
Re: @calcare Engineer...(tecno, Infinix & Itel) by mosjames: 3:25pm On May 30, 2016
Carlcaresophia:

Hello Youngprofdguru, for the price of the screen you can counsel with our Local Carlcare Service Center directly. Our colleagues there will check it for you. If you need us send you contact info, pls let us know your location. Thank you!
What can be done to a phone that shuts down unexpectedly?
Re: @calcare Engineer...(tecno, Infinix & Itel) by Nobody: 8:03am On Jun 01, 2016
Carlcaresophia:

Lagos....
Re: @calcare Engineer...(tecno, Infinix & Itel) by Carlcaresophia: 8:43am On Jun 01, 2016
youngprofdguru:

Lagos....
Hello, below please find contact info of our Carlcare Service Center in Lagos. Our colleagues there will try to help you with your phone problem. Thank you!
2nd Floor, Digital Square, No.20 Obafemi Awolowo Way, Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria +2349036003533
Ground and 1st Floor, No.1205 Ahmodu Ojikutu Street, off Bishop Oluwole Street, Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria +2348066153123/9039209279
Re: @calcare Engineer...(tecno, Infinix & Itel) by dblackninja: 10:37am On Jun 03, 2016
@Azeezadedeji @ Carlcaresophia
Pls how much does Tecno D5 digitizer (touch pad) cost?
Re: @calcare Engineer...(tecno, Infinix & Itel) by Carlcaresophia: 2:36pm On Jun 03, 2016
dblackninja:
@Azeezadedeji @ Carlcaresophia
Pls how much does Tecno D5 digitizer (touch pad) cost?
Hello Dblackninja! About the price of it, you need to counsel with our local Carlcare Service Center directly, our colleagues there will check it for you. If you need us send your address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the city and country you are living in now. Thank you!
Re: @calcare Engineer...(tecno, Infinix & Itel) by gentlepal: 3:15pm On Jun 08, 2016
[quote author=Carlcaresophia post=46162846]
Hello, below please find contact info of our Carlcare Service Center in Lagos. Our colleagues there will try to help you with your phone problem. Thank you!
[/quote

Hello, my newly acquired Infinix note 2 is having sound issue . Wen I am on a call I can't hear anything unless I put it on speaker or use Ear piece. Kindly assist me . Thanks
Re: @calcare Engineer...(tecno, Infinix & Itel) by Dailyfavour(m): 4:46pm On Jun 08, 2016
Can U pls recomend me Tecno W3 or W4 in term of functions. More surfing, average game, average video, more E-mailing. Or better choice. Thanks
Re: @calcare Engineer...(tecno, Infinix & Itel) by Carlcaresophia: 8:53am On Jun 12, 2016
[quote author=gentlepal post=46388157][/quote]
For the problem we suggest you take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there will try to help you with your phone problem. If you need us send you contact info,please let us know your location. Thank you!
Re: @calcare Engineer...(tecno, Infinix & Itel) by Jiteshell(f): 6:43am On Dec 30, 2016
In February 2016, I took my phone to the carlcare centre in Benin City for repair and since it was still on warranty, I didn't have to pay anything. It is an infinix hot 2 by the way.

Since the repair my phone has been slow and different, few months later I realised that a phone I bought with 2gig ram now has only 1gig in it. I have not been in Benin for sometime, I am now in Port Harcourt, will it be appropriate for me to take my phone to the port Harcourt office for this to be fixed?

Secondly, will I be charged for a mistake that was made by your colleagues?
Re: @calcare Engineer...(tecno, Infinix & Itel) by Multitask247(m): 3:43pm On Feb 27, 2018
but really niggas what would you advice me to do? i took my infinix note 4 to calcare(at awolowo way, near computer village) a month ago and i was told that my phone would be repaired for free..that it was still under warantee, i was excited to hear that...so i was given a paper that i was told to come with when i wanted to come and collect my phone.....i was also told to come back in a week time for my phone so i did after confirming from the customer care that my phone was ready....only for me to get there and the supervisor told me to bring the receipt with which i bought the phone before the phone can be released...that came as a shocker to me but i went back to where i got the phone and got another receipt from there computer as i had misplaced the former one....when i went back to the supervisor, she collected the receipt and still told me that the phone can not be released to me yet and it has not been repaired either, that the company was doing an investigation regarding my phone...i asked her to explain what that meant,she said she could and would not.....i asked if it was a stolen phone, she said no, yet she wouldnt give me my phone....she gave me her number which i have called a couple of times but she has never picked, iv gone there a couple of times and she threatened to call the police, i will be speaking calm and she would be raising her voice with my reciept and phone with her...the customer care people too are not picking there calls ....bunch of undirected people.....please house what do i do? i have spent 6k plus already on transport and given them all they asked for, yet they dont want to give me my phone yet, they said its until after investigation, and its already 1 month plus and there is still no fruitful feedback....these people are just frustrating me...any suggestions would be greatly appreciated...07060627547, thats my number

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

New Glo Blackberry Packages: Best Deal Across Board / Whatsapp On Window Mobile 6.5 / My Facebook Account Blocked After A Scammer Called Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.