Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,598 members, 7,816,485 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Did You Get An Invitation For Interview Mail From Bwoffshore? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Did You Get An Invitation For Interview Mail From Bwoffshore? (2038 Views)

I need help on this job interview mail / Bwoffshore is Recruiting, Closing Date October 31st.... / Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did You Get An Invitation For Interview Mail From Bwoffshore? by Successful01(m): 8:51am On May 20, 2015
I just received and invitation for interview mail from BWoffshore now. The interview will be held this month in Lagos. They said I was shortlisted by the Nigerian Content Development Monitoring Board (NCDMB)to proceed through the selection process for a one year training programme with BWoffshore. I want to know if any other person got this invitation. I can't remember applying for this job.

1 Like

Re: Did You Get An Invitation For Interview Mail From Bwoffshore? by Godownchild(f): 9:01am On May 20, 2015

1 Like

Re: Did You Get An Invitation For Interview Mail From Bwoffshore? by johnabumere: 11:04am On May 20, 2015
where is d venue and date
Re: Did You Get An Invitation For Interview Mail From Bwoffshore? by alorauzoms(m): 5:18pm On May 20, 2015
Hw did u apply
Re: Did You Get An Invitation For Interview Mail From Bwoffshore? by Successful01(m): 7:16am On May 21, 2015
It's the same address and I can't remember applying for the job. I never heard of Nigerian content development monitoring board(NCDMB) before now. I stay in Port Harcourt while the interview is in Lagos.
Re: Did You Get An Invitation For Interview Mail From Bwoffshore? by johnabumere: 2:43pm On May 21, 2015
mr sucessful 1,when is the date.
Re: Did You Get An Invitation For Interview Mail From Bwoffshore? by tafrica(m): 5:33pm On May 21, 2015
Bros, this is about NCDMB;

The Nigerian Content Development and
Monitoring Board (NCDMB) was established by
the president, Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan
following the signing into law of the NC act on
22nd April, 2010.
Some of the responsibilities saddled on the board
include but not limited to:

Increase indigenous participation in the oil and
gas industry,

Build local capacity and competencies,

Create linkages to other sectors of the national
economy and

Boost industry contributions to the growth of
our National Gross Domestic Product.

Give it a trial. It might be genuine afterall.
Re: Did You Get An Invitation For Interview Mail From Bwoffshore? by johnabumere: 5:48am On May 24, 2015
mr sucessful01 did u go for the interview
Re: Did You Get An Invitation For Interview Mail From Bwoffshore? by osemudiame(m): 1:49pm On Jul 25, 2015
Successful01:
I just received and invitation for interview mail from BWoffshore now. The interview will be held this month in Lagos. They said I was shortlisted by the Nigerian Content Development Monitoring Board (NCDMB)to proceed through the selection process for a one year training programme with BWoffshore. I want to know if any other person got this invitation. I can't remember applying for this job.
how did it go, did you apply to ptdf oil and gas field training
Re: Did You Get An Invitation For Interview Mail From Bwoffshore? by tafrica(m): 10:38pm On Jul 25, 2015
osemudiame:
how did it go, did you apply to ptdf oil and gas field training

Please, has ptdf started calling?

(1) (Reply)

Appointment Letter On Sunday / Pure Water Factory Installer/consultant Needed Urgently In Port Harcourt / 2 Weeks Contract Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.