Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,791 members, 7,824,290 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Tattoo On Fleek! Wizkid Shows Off His New Tattoo Of His Icon ‘fela’... - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tattoo On Fleek! Wizkid Shows Off His New Tattoo Of His Icon ‘fela’... (2499 Views)

Wizkid Shows Off His Look-Alike Dad (Photo) / Wizkid Shows Off His Diamond Rolex Wristwatch / Wizkid Shows His Facetime Chat With Chris Brown Via Screen-shot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tattoo On Fleek! Wizkid Shows Off His New Tattoo Of His Icon ‘fela’... by slimopeyemi: 9:59am On May 20, 2015
Remember I wrote few days ago on how Wiz got a Huge Lion Tattoo on his left inner arm [Here], Well the Starboy has just revealed another massive tattoo, this time it's for the late Abami Eda himself, Fela Anikulapo-Kuti and that of a Lion. Its no news that Wizkid has always love the legendary ‘Water no get enemy’ singer and tends to mimick his style every now and then.
Wizkid who has also always shown his love for tattoos had them done in Los Angeles and hasn’t stopped admiring them since. Wizkid now has over 6 tattoos on his body and doesn’t look like he will be stopping soon.
Just call him WizzyLion..

See better view; http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/05/tattoo-on-fleek-wizkid-shows-off-his.html

Re: Tattoo On Fleek! Wizkid Shows Off His New Tattoo Of His Icon ‘fela’... by pretydiva(f): 10:10am On May 20, 2015
His body,his hand, his tattoo..not my business
Re: Tattoo On Fleek! Wizkid Shows Off His New Tattoo Of His Icon ‘fela’... by ammyluv2002(f): 10:12am On May 20, 2015
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Tattoo On Fleek! Wizkid Shows Off His New Tattoo Of His Icon ‘fela’... by walexGodson(m): 10:17am On May 20, 2015
None of my biz

(1) (Reply)

Shameful!!! See TOP 5 Shocking Photos Of Romantic Scenes From Nigerian Movies / Tee Blliz – I Love My Wife (tiwa Savage), My Account Was Hacked!!! / Genevieve Nnaji Beat Up A Ten Year Old Boy Who Asks For A Fight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.