Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,059 members, 7,835,580 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

Check Out Dekumzy, Desperate Chicks, Slow Dogg And Flavour: - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Check Out Dekumzy, Desperate Chicks, Slow Dogg And Flavour: (2132 Views)

Snoop Dogg And D'banj Shot A Video For Endowed (remix) / Dekumzy Ft Slow Dogg & Stormrex Of Desperate Chicks-who Get Dat Thing(remix) (video). / Slow Dogg- Is He The Nigerian Ja Rule? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out Dekumzy, Desperate Chicks, Slow Dogg And Flavour: by jiggaz(m): 4:26pm On Feb 11, 2009
Hey my naija people, the Nigerian music industry is growing in leaps and bounds everyday, but u have to agree with me that Enugu(the Coal City) has now become Naija's Newest Music capital, Stars are being made everyday in the city, check out the city's finest musicians like Slow Dogg, Dekumzy, Desperate Chicks and Flavour, Men these guys are too much by using IGBO to blow "fone", Dekumzy's Who get that thing" has been the rave in the whole of the South East,likewise Okpomekwe, La Lona and N'Abania by DESPERATE CHICKS,SLOW DOGG AND FLAVOUR respectively, so my naija people tell me what u think of these musicians,
Re: Check Out Dekumzy, Desperate Chicks, Slow Dogg And Flavour: by anthony86(m): 7:32pm On Feb 11, 2009
Yeah Enugu stars are really tryin but my problem with most of the stars that starts rising from the east ,Is that most of them at times be comes complacent and don't take their artistics talent to the next level.
Re: Check Out Dekumzy, Desperate Chicks, Slow Dogg And Flavour: by shakamc(m): 10:53pm On Feb 12, 2009
@anthony,this time coal city is coming to take over,watch out for ma nigga flavour and also stay tuned while i come back to naija to show dem wassup, its 042 www.myspace.com/iam042
Re: Check Out Dekumzy, Desperate Chicks, Slow Dogg And Flavour: by jiggaz(m): 10:23am On Feb 14, 2009
Yeah ma guy Shakar, i feel u, are u not the guy i hear on Cosmo with the track ''ORISHIRISHI SWAGGER"? men keep it up cos i know that Enugu has come to take over, But what Anthony said is true,Coal City artistes need to take their talent to tha next level by shooting classy videos in South Africa or Naija, but still nothin do u,they are tryin so much,

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: 9ice – 3310 [official Video] / Paul Psquare Stole Nkenji Keke From Ukraine Based Artists / MUSIC + VIDEO: Davolee – IRE (Adekunle Gold Cover)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.