Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,749 members, 7,809,866 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:20 PM

Why Are There More Male Members In Nairaland Than Females? - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Why Are There More Male Members In Nairaland Than Females? (973 Views)

Who Has GTA V PC Version here in Nairaland / The Oldest In Nairaland / Game For Males Vs Females (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are There More Male Members In Nairaland Than Females? by charlesucheh(m): 11:16am On May 20, 2015
Was going through a post and observed that virtually all the comments on tha post were those of the males, i paused and carefully searched for a female commenter but to my surprise,i couldn't find any. I felt it due to the higly educative forum it provides that prevents most of the females from joining or rather spending their time on, but you get to see them more on social medias like; flirchy, facebook, twitter etc.
Re: Why Are There More Male Members In Nairaland Than Females? by SeverusSnape(m): 11:19am On May 20, 2015
charlesucheh:
Was going through a post and observed that virtually all the comments on tha post were those of the males, i paused and carefully searched for a female commenter but to my surprise,i couldn't find any. I felt it due to the higly educative forum it provides that prevents most of the females from joining or rather spending their time on, but you get to see them more on social medias like; flirchy, facebook, twitter etc.
Go to romance section, That's where you'll find them hundred folds. As for politics, They are very few.
Re: Why Are There More Male Members In Nairaland Than Females? by Holatunde007(m): 11:25am On May 20, 2015
Simply because the females are busy looking for customers on BBM
Re: Why Are There More Male Members In Nairaland Than Females? by tejpot(m): 11:26am On May 20, 2015
Because we have more liars on Nairaland than anywhere else
Re: Why Are There More Male Members In Nairaland Than Females? by nwafuluozoh: 11:27am On May 20, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Go to romance section, That's where you'll find them hundred folds. As for politics, They are very few.
Especially the dating and meet up section looking for the next maga.
Re: Why Are There More Male Members In Nairaland Than Females? by Nobody: 11:29am On May 20, 2015
nwafuluozoh:

Wat is maga? cool
Re: Why Are There More Male Members In Nairaland Than Females? by SeverusSnape(m): 11:33am On May 20, 2015
nwafuluozoh:

Exactly!...You're so correct!

I don't know why Sarahatuba Don't visit there, She's not supposed to be active on politics section. undecided
N.B: this ain't obsession.
Re: Why Are There More Male Members In Nairaland Than Females? by nwafuluozoh: 11:38am On May 20, 2015
SeverusSnape:

I don't know why Sarahatuba Don't visit there, She's not supposed to be active on politics section. undecided
P.S: this ain't obsession.
lolz
Re: Why Are There More Male Members In Nairaland Than Females? by Nobody: 11:42am On May 20, 2015
SeverusSnape:

N.B: this ain't obsession.

you should know when youre being ignored......GET OFF ME man

en.m.wiktionary.org/wiki/obsession

now you know the meaning of 'obsession.....stay TF away from me
Re: Why Are There More Male Members In Nairaland Than Females? by zyzxx(m): 11:49am On May 20, 2015
i don't no
Re: Why Are There More Male Members In Nairaland Than Females? by SeverusSnape(m): 12:00pm On May 20, 2015
sarahatuba:

you should know when youre being ignored......GET OFF ME man

en.m.wiktionary.org/wiki/obsession

now you know the meaning of 'obsession.....stay TF away from me

Hehehehehehehehehehe....
Expect more from me. grin
Re: Why Are There More Male Members In Nairaland Than Females? by charlesucheh(m): 12:03am On May 21, 2015
SeverusSnape:

like serious!
Re: Why Are There More Male Members In Nairaland Than Females? by charlesucheh(m): 12:10am On May 21, 2015
KashyBaby:

Wat is maga? cool
It means a Nonsensible human vulnerable to lie and deceit thereby relinquishing his/her cherished asset to the deceiver. Ok!
Re: Why Are There More Male Members In Nairaland Than Females? by Nobody: 6:55am On May 21, 2015
charlesucheh:
It means a Nonsensible human vulnerable to lie and deceit thereby relinquishing his/her cherished asset to the deceiver. Ok!

Damn tats deep... grin
Re: Why Are There More Male Members In Nairaland Than Females? by charlesucheh(m): 7:02am On May 21, 2015
KashyBaby:

Damn tats deep... grin
yeah right!

(1) (Reply)

21 Surprising Facts About Lefties / How To Play Real Temple Run Game / Whatsapp Entertainment TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.