Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,656 members, 7,823,860 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Defection Of 5 PDP Governors Ensured Victory For APC — Okorocha - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Defection Of 5 PDP Governors Ensured Victory For APC — Okorocha (15018 Views)

$200billion Loot In Dubai:EFCC Trails 7 Ex-Governors,6 Ex-Ministers,5 PDP Chiefs / PDP Governors Hold Emergency Meeting Over Wike’s Removal / The Defection Of 5 PDP Governors Ensured Victory For APC - Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Defection Of 5 PDP Governors Ensured Victory For APC — Okorocha by Joboms(m): 2:19pm On May 20, 2015
Re: Defection Of 5 PDP Governors Ensured Victory For APC — Okorocha by hollandis(f): 2:19pm On May 20, 2015
dre11:

That's PDP for you........

Instead of addressing the message...... They have to victimised the message
That's one of the major reasons they lost...... They turn deaf ears to the pleading, yearning and dreams of an average man to better their lives

Hope APC is learning from their mistake
Terrible grammar
Re: Defection Of 5 PDP Governors Ensured Victory For APC — Okorocha by front247: 2:23pm On May 20, 2015
Make we hear word, okorocha .
Re: Defection Of 5 PDP Governors Ensured Victory For APC — Okorocha by Deadshotz(m): 2:24pm On May 20, 2015
Na wa
Re: Defection Of 5 PDP Governors Ensured Victory For APC — Okorocha by Deadshotz(m): 2:24pm On May 20, 2015
Re: Defection Of 5 PDP Governors Ensured Victory For APC — Okorocha by GBAGAAUN(m): 2:25pm On May 20, 2015
Re: Defection Of 5 PDP Governors Ensured Victory For APC — Okorocha by Nobody: 2:25pm On May 20, 2015
Let us see if APC would perform better than PDP.
Re: Defection Of 5 PDP Governors Ensured Victory For APC — Okorocha by sheba123(f): 2:28pm On May 20, 2015
Joboms:

I've voted Ff me bk
done!
Re: Defection Of 5 PDP Governors Ensured Victory For APC — Okorocha by ashile(m): 2:32pm On May 20, 2015
Bushdoc...... agreed

Buh all ends up in one reason

My pocket
Re: Defection Of 5 PDP Governors Ensured Victory For APC — Okorocha by Rajiolaade: 2:32pm On May 20, 2015
na lie! Buhari got twelve million votes before, it was Tinubus yorubas votes that is responsible for the miracle.
Re: Defection Of 5 PDP Governors Ensured Victory For APC — Okorocha by FLIXTRIMES: 2:34pm On May 20, 2015
Well said, but i think 4, Amaechi actually struggled.
Re: Defection Of 5 PDP Governors Ensured Victory For APC — Okorocha by Sanuzi(m): 2:42pm On May 20, 2015
no be all of una spoil the pdp b4 u started the cross carpeting or Jumpology prog. Abeg no spoil Apc for us oooooo
Re: Defection Of 5 PDP Governors Ensured Victory For APC — Okorocha by shizzleStar: 2:42pm On May 20, 2015
Lost soul.

Anyway at least he acknowledges that APC today cannot be complete without PDP. 85% of APC members today where at one time or the other an ex-PDP this or that.

APC was a merger of at least 4parties to become what it is today, without these mergers APC success story would have been a mirage. That's why I don't understand the noise an hullabaloo whenever its been stated that PDP is considering a merger to enable it regain its lost glory
Re: Defection Of 5 PDP Governors Ensured Victory For APC — Okorocha by adonismuller(m): 2:52pm On May 20, 2015
These people keep deceiving themselves, the only thing that made APC win was CARD READER and the MASSES.

The masses got tired of GEJ, his Clueless and slow attitude.

If they like let BUHARI not perform,so long there is card reader the masses will vote his a*ss out even if all pdp governors defect to APC!!!!
Re: Defection Of 5 PDP Governors Ensured Victory For APC — Okorocha by dre11(m): 2:59pm On May 20, 2015
MugabeRobert:

Wike is going. - Rivers State

Fayose is gone. - Ekiti State

Who ? ? ? ? ? ? - Akwa Ibom ? ? ?

Don't let those Taniods catch you mentioning Rivers
Its their heartbeat
Re: Defection Of 5 PDP Governors Ensured Victory For APC — Okorocha by escobar07(m): 3:29pm On May 20, 2015
yes, to a large extent.
Re: Defection Of 5 PDP Governors Ensured Victory For APC — Okorocha by preselect(m): 3:45pm On May 20, 2015
Mogidi:
APC won the election, time for these people to just shut up and govern.

no mind them, na from May 29 i go begin talk. . .

1 Like

Re: Defection Of 5 PDP Governors Ensured Victory For APC — Okorocha by alexie4real(m): 3:47pm On May 20, 2015
hmm mr rochas
Re: Defection Of 5 PDP Governors Ensured Victory For APC — Okorocha by Mogidi: 3:47pm On May 20, 2015
preselect:

no mind them, na from May 29 i go begin talk. . .

I dey wait as well o. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Defection Of 5 PDP Governors Ensured Victory For APC — Okorocha by CharliParker: 4:19pm On May 20, 2015
ichidodo:
Utter load of tosh from the stupidd f**king guv'nor....
YOU ARE A TOUT

1 Like

Re: Defection Of 5 PDP Governors Ensured Victory For APC — Okorocha by Namadobi: 4:37pm On May 20, 2015
BUKOLA SARAKI MY HERO

EL-RUFAI MY ROLE MODEL

AMEACHI MY GUY
Re: Defection Of 5 PDP Governors Ensured Victory For APC — Okorocha by Cute2peg(m): 6:29pm On May 20, 2015
Please Who Nos This Man...Should please advice hime to shut up and look for money to pay people their salaries coz as the bible says..A work deserve his wages...
Re: Defection Of 5 PDP Governors Ensured Victory For APC — Okorocha by mrsmith11(m): 6:38pm On May 20, 2015
lastpage:
Truth be told, the five Governors LEFT for their own selfish and personal reasons and it has Nadda to do with the victory of Buhari.

It is we the masses of Nigeria that said ENOUGH..... is ENOUGh for the "Kleptomanic and inept Regime" of Jonathan.

In all of these, we must not forget to give CREDIT to one Man and his Team, that is Prof. Attahiru JEGA.
If not for his insistence on the use of the "PVC & Card Reader", our Vote and Voice would not have counted and Jonathan would still have declared a "landslide Victory', as is usual of PDP.

We must also agitate to our elected officials (by voting them out if they refuse to hear and heed to our voice) that the Electorate should be able to have a "Power of Recall" for elected Assembly Officials and LGA Councillors & Chairmen.

Development starts at the Grass Root and these level of Officials seem UNACCOUNTABLE for the huge Financial Vote they collect from the Centre.

So, everyone that loves democracy and loves this country must ensure that we support ways of making the Card Reader/PVC permanent ......and "bullet-Proof" to tampering.

That is the only way to improve this democratic dispensation.

I rest my case.

Lastpage!

you mean APC would have gotten 1.9m vote in kano with governor still PDP.
Almost 1m vote in sokoto with governor in still PDP
And kwara would have voted for APC against saraki in PDP

You must joking
Re: Defection Of 5 PDP Governors Ensured Victory For APC — Okorocha by mrsmith11(m): 6:38pm On May 20, 2015
lastpage:
Truth be told, the five Governors LEFT for their own selfish and personal reasons and it has Nadda to do with the victory of Buhari.

It is we the masses of Nigeria that said ENOUGH..... is ENOUGh for the "Kleptomanic and inept Regime" of Jonathan.

In all of these, we must not forget to give CREDIT to one Man and his Team, that is Prof. Attahiru JEGA.
If not for his insistence on the use of the "PVC & Card Reader", our Vote and Voice would not have counted and Jonathan would still have declared a "landslide Victory', as is usual of PDP.

We must also agitate to our elected officials (by voting them out if they refuse to hear and heed to our voice) that the Electorate should be able to have a "Power of Recall" for elected Assembly Officials and LGA Councillors & Chairmen.

Development starts at the Grass Root and these level of Officials seem UNACCOUNTABLE for the huge Financial Vote they collect from the Centre.

So, everyone that loves democracy and loves this country must ensure that we support ways of making the Card Reader/PVC permanent ......and "bullet-Proof" to tampering.

That is the only way to improve this democratic dispensation.

I rest my case.

Lastpage!

you mean APC would have gotten 1.9m vote in kano with the governor still in PDP.
Almost 1m vote in sokoto under PDP governor

You must be joking
Re: Defection Of 5 PDP Governors Ensured Victory For APC — Okorocha by lastpage: 7:13pm On May 20, 2015
mrsmith11:

you mean APC would have gotten 1.9m vote in kano with the governor still in PDP.
Almost 1m vote in sokoto under PDP governor

You must be joking

Just tell me WHY NOT?

Lastpage!
Re: Defection Of 5 PDP Governors Ensured Victory For APC — Okorocha by remirez07(m): 9:58pm On May 20, 2015
The same people will soon scatter APC and run back to wherE they belong........ APC should better watch their back.
Re: Defection Of 5 PDP Governors Ensured Victory For APC — Okorocha by abokikhalifa: 11:25pm On May 20, 2015
Mogidi:
APC won the election, time for these people to just shut up and govern.
ode.. Hw will dey govern when der have not been sworn in undecided
Re: Defection Of 5 PDP Governors Ensured Victory For APC — Okorocha by KanwuliaJara: 5:22am On May 21, 2015
The TRRRREKKKING continues! grin
Re: Defection Of 5 PDP Governors Ensured Victory For APC — Okorocha by Nobody: 6:50am On May 21, 2015
NICKZOM ----- THE WORLD OF CALCULATIONS!
http://www.nickzom.com #nickzom

(1) (2) (Reply)

Afegbua: Peter Obi Prefers Globetrotting Rather Than Meeting Voters In Nigeria / We Don't Want To Arrest INEC Chairman - DSS Spokesman, Afunanya / Enugu Naval Base Update: Navy Says The Water Is Navigable, Wide & Strategic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.