Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,669 members, 7,827,458 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Back And Better - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Back And Better (309 Views)

Why Do Prostitutes Marry Richer And Better Husbands Than Virgins? / New Govt And Better Opportunity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Back And Better by Bobulopsy(m): 1:55pm On May 20, 2015
Hello nairalanders,
It's bn a long time that have been online to give you your usual vessel update,don't mind me my body require the rest which I have been hitherto given to it.Thank God we are back.
The vessel that berthed @ Grimaldi this week are:Grande Guinea(sat). Grande Lagos(sat),Republica Argentina(tues) while we expect Grande Africa to come today
So why waiting...contact me for your Clearing of goods and Vehicles both containerised and Roro...we guarantee you prompt and effective delivery

Contacts:08085471588 and 08058209476! BBPIN:2B199488
E-mail:badmos407@yahoo.com
Office addrs:NO1,NPA Commercial building Tincan Lagos

A trial will surely convince you
UNTFFNL....a tradition of clearing per excellence.

(1) (Reply)

Info On Solid Car Deals, How To Create Them, How To Find Them / Neat 2013 Camry / Vehicle Insurance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.