Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Mainstreet Bank/skye Bank Staffs Also Voice Out Of Issue Of Poor Salary - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mainstreet Bank/skye Bank Staffs Also Voice Out Of Issue Of Poor Salary (603 Views)

Patience Jonathan Leaving Skye Bank (Photos) / Patience Jonathan Storms Skye Bank For Cash Withdrawal After Account Unfreezing / Fayose's Wife, Feyisetan, Paying Hospital Bills Of Poor Women (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mainstreet Bank/skye Bank Staffs Also Voice Out Of Issue Of Poor Salary by bcomputer101: 2:35pm On May 20, 2015
In reaction to the previous complain thread of UBA and FCMB staffs: https://www.nairaland.com/2324561/what-fcmb-contract-staff-said

• I'm once a staff of Mainstreet Bank recently acquired by Skye Bank BUT still undergoing integration process.
Actually the DSA(Direct Sale Agent) of Mainstreet Bank/Skye Bank are been paid a ridiculous salary amount of 38,000 naira only per month. With an irregular variable pay that ranges between 316-800 naira monthly.
it's is ironic to note that the so call Core-Staffs expect the DSA's to move around sourcing for funds and transporting themselves around the town with there own personal money and expecting the DSA's to make sacrifices they can never make.

These sacrifices include:
1- The use of their personal money for documentation of accounts.
2- The use of their money for address verification.
3- Expecting the DSA's to bring ALL their family account, while they(Core-Staffs) network their salary to other banks for FIXED DEPOSIT.
4- Using of our personal money to buy call card for follow up of KYC(Know Your Customer).
5- using your personal money to transport yourself to any location targeted for storm marketing.

MY TESTIMONY: of recent I just got a Federal job in one of the reputable Federal Agencies in Abuja and I thank God for his mercy so far.

MY VIEW: Is high time will pick/take up a struggle against this capitalist to PLEASE INCREASE THE SALARIES of this Direct Sale Agents(DSA) and the Front Tellers.

#Syke/Mainstreet/UBA/FCMB_must_increase_their_DSA/TELLER_salaries#

@MOD, please do the needfull.

Let Nigerians, our Senators, Honourable, Kings, Clerics and the world et:al see what is happening in our banking system of today.

Thanks!
Re: Mainstreet Bank/skye Bank Staffs Also Voice Out Of Issue Of Poor Salary by sunnydayasaba(m): 2:44pm On May 20, 2015
The truth we Nigerians fail to understand is that those we expect to speak out for us are actually the people indirectly benefiting frm it all. They own the Bank and there also the investors the banks talks about

1 Like

Re: Mainstreet Bank/skye Bank Staffs Also Voice Out Of Issue Of Poor Salary by freezone4real(f): 2:46pm On May 20, 2015
K

(1) (Reply)

Kano Debt Profile ​”hits Over N200 ​b​n” / Osun Worker Attempts Suicide Over Unpaid Salary / Tribute To Our Outgoing President :- Dr. Goodluck Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.