Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

How Effective Are Lagos Laws To Lagosians(photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Effective Are Lagos Laws To Lagosians(photo) (864 Views)

VP Osinbajo Apologizes To Lagosians Over Today's Traffic Gridlock Caused By Him / Jonathan Distributed Dollars To Lagosians - Fashola / Agbaje Promises Free Internet Access To Lagosians If He Wins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Effective Are Lagos Laws To Lagosians(photo) by kinibigdeal(m): 4:08pm On May 20, 2015
Picture below is the newly constructed road in ikorodu, Lagos state with each lanes carrying a kind of signpost with a warning "do no cross the lane". Unfortunately, most of the road signs are ignored either because the laws are not effective or they chose to enforce their own laws. Pictures attached shows a man walking on the lane while the other parts are occupied by cat pushers. Let share our thought, why do we chose to disobey simple rules in Lagos?

1 Share

Re: How Effective Are Lagos Laws To Lagosians(photo) by kingabdull: 4:10pm On May 20, 2015
. Lawless country where people have to be forced to obey simple instruction.

Well kinibigdeal, change has come and law against indiscipline will be enforced by fire.

Dancing to FTC........

The first two guys bellow me are suffering from......... grin grin grin they know them selves. Hahahahahaha
Re: How Effective Are Lagos Laws To Lagosians(photo) by temitemi1(m): 4:11pm On May 20, 2015
Eko oni baje oooooo grin grin grin. GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL!!
Re: How Effective Are Lagos Laws To Lagosians(photo) by Nobody: 4:14pm On May 20, 2015
I hate Lagos.. I will never have anything to do with it.
Re: How Effective Are Lagos Laws To Lagosians(photo) by kinibigdeal(m): 4:32pm On May 20, 2015
More

Re: How Effective Are Lagos Laws To Lagosians(photo) by Chibuhealth(f): 4:59pm On May 20, 2015
Till world end, Lagos is a no man's Land.
Re: How Effective Are Lagos Laws To Lagosians(photo) by yommyphresh(m): 5:09pm On May 20, 2015
grin
Re: How Effective Are Lagos Laws To Lagosians(photo) by oyeludef(m): 5:15pm On May 20, 2015
Op but from where u were standing while taking dis pics, it shows u were actually on d lawn
Re: How Effective Are Lagos Laws To Lagosians(photo) by Nobody: 9:20pm On May 20, 2015
But better than aba, Onitsha and abakaliki...nonsense

(1) (Reply)

More Photos : A day to handover : President-elect Buhari arrives Nigeria / Prof Osinbajo's Mum Ready For The Inauguration (photo) / Endorse A Petition To Force Buhari And Osinbajo To Declare Their Assets Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.