Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,640 members, 7,820,250 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Wish Business I Can Start With 200k In Nigeria - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Wish Business I Can Start With 200k In Nigeria (3154 Views)

Top 19 Lucrative Business You Can Start In Nigeria With Less Money / What Business Can A Lady Start With 200k / Business I Can DO Along With Tight Work Schedule (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Wish Business I Can Start With 200k In Nigeria by kennethkaycee(m): 9:34am On May 22, 2015
Good morning, no business will be more productive than that which you are directly involved in.
All these businesses I'll say are cost effective and has a high risk attached.
I offered something much more substantial but seems no one noticed it.
I'll say it again, go through my thread and see how you can become an infopreneur.
You alone call the cards and can have people working for you all over the world right from their smart phones.
First learn about my teaching on Leverage, then you will see how much money you can make having a franchise all around your country and probably international.
The likes of Ladi Delano did not start with meager businesses, THEY ACTUALLY TOOK THE BULL BY THE HORN and it's not late for you to start.
Happy Viewing

Re: Wish Business I Can Start With 200k In Nigeria by eminikansoso(m): 5:18pm On May 22, 2015
adedayoleke90:
Pls my brothers and sisters, wish business can I do with 200K in Nigeria,I will appreciate any advice pls.
HOW TO START LAUNDRY AND DRY CLEANER BUSINESS IN YOUR LOCATION
Laundry business is a small scale business that can be established at the back of your house and requires small capital to establish one. This is a business that can fetch the owner of the business a lot of money in short period of time.
When establishing a laundry business, the most importance material is availability of clean water. Although water is very cheap here in Nigeria.
Materials needed to start the business
• 12kg washing machine
• 7.5kv generating plant
• Dryer
• Two pressing iron; steaming iron and ordinary iron
• Two tables; one for washing and the other for ironing
• Shelve
• One standing industrial fan
• 1kg spraying can
• Tagging gun
• Buckets, brush, hangers, laundry nylon.

Dryer is used for urgent service and in the next thirty minutes the cloth is dry and ready for ironing.
Steaming iron is used to iron plain trousers and suits while the ordinary is used to iron other types of fabrics
Spraying can is used by filling with water and spray on cloth when ironing for easy smoothing.
Tagging gun is also used for tagging identities to the customers’ clothes for easy identification.
The most importance service of the laundry business is good ironing and packaging. Someone can wash clothes with 100% stains free but ironing maybe 0% or packaging 0%. How will the customers feel happy or sad?
With #300k one can establish one and before a year of operation, he would have recover more than amount invested in the business.
Thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Become A Real Estate Consultant For Pwan Homes Ltd Lekki Office And Make 10% / What You Enjoy As A Kwesé Tv Subscriber / Is There Room For Access Control In Nigeria For Small Businesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.