Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,707 members, 7,831,212 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

Boko Haram Mass Grave(very Graphic Photo) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Mass Grave(very Graphic Photo) (57913 Views)

ABA 'MASS GRAVE': We're Still Investigating - Amnesty International / Photo: New Boko Haram Victims: Mass Grave Of Almost 100 Bodies Found In Nigeria / Boko Haram Mass Gwoza, Several Residents Killed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Mass Grave(very Graphic Photo) by PassingShot(m): 7:32pm On May 20, 2015
hamzeiy:

if he didnt.i did several times..bt what has dt lead us to....nothin bt mre insults....those guys are criminals and shud face justice to the fullest...by Allah if i should see shekau today...i wont mind putin bullets to his head b4 reportin to the authorities insha.Allah....bt i have come to realise irrespective of what we say...Haters would continue to Hate... ...maybe dts y pple like rilwan do wat day do....bt we wud nt get tired..we wud continue to defend islam with the truth
Learn from Jega. Give them Jega treatment.
Re: Boko Haram Mass Grave(very Graphic Photo) by Lagusta(m): 7:34pm On May 20, 2015
SeverusSnape:

What the fvck are you saying....Dont even give me that crap.
All I know is this....ISLAM IS THE WORST THING TO HAPPEN TO THIS WORLD.
[size=15pt]ISLAM IS EVIL!!![/size]

You say that because your mind has been programmed to believe so...

Google tells us that there are over ONE BILLION MUSLIMS in the world...

If all the Muslims in the world are so violent and love to terrorize peeps, there won't be any peeps left in this world....

Think about it, shebi u be atheist, a free-thinker, so THINK DUDE....

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Mass Grave(very Graphic Photo) by dannewlife(m): 7:41pm On May 20, 2015
Where will they spend their ETERNITY ?
Heaven or Hell .
Re: Boko Haram Mass Grave(very Graphic Photo) by mencade6: 7:48pm On May 20, 2015
jelal007:
Monkey....have muslims not bn victims of BH?
useless goat, blind maggot.....muslims they are and muslims they will always be. Bas...tard!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Mass Grave(very Graphic Photo) by Rilwayne001: 7:50pm On May 20, 2015
SeverusSnape:
See who's not a bigot. undecided You're monstrous bigot, I don't know who's worse between you and PassingShot. Mtcheeww... undecided

grow up boy...grow up undecided
Re: Boko Haram Mass Grave(very Graphic Photo) by Airforce1(m): 8:05pm On May 20, 2015
sad sad
Re: Boko Haram Mass Grave(very Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 8:17pm On May 20, 2015
pple don die as fr us wey dey alive lets learn frm dis nd be concious of ourself
Re: Boko Haram Mass Grave(very Graphic Photo) by Lanretoye(m): 8:23pm On May 20, 2015
very graphic indeed, kudos to the graphic artist.
Re: Boko Haram Mass Grave(very Graphic Photo) by themodernman: 8:34pm On May 20, 2015
softmind24:
Most of those guys that comment below me need brain format. People should stop hiding under religion to do evil,

Most naija youth are having what I called pastoral disease and mallamdeen disease

I swear religion is a pure scam use by white master to deceive their slaves

Does dat mean you don't believe in God? I need to know your stance.
Re: Boko Haram Mass Grave(very Graphic Photo) by Missmossy(f): 8:39pm On May 20, 2015
Chai! This is terrible and very saddening.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Mass Grave(very Graphic Photo) by uchem2000(m): 8:45pm On May 20, 2015
hausa hausa,they have no single regard to human being,,,

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Mass Grave(very Graphic Photo) by Hermenat(f): 8:55pm On May 20, 2015
Subuanallah!!!
Re: Boko Haram Mass Grave(very Graphic Photo) by funkybully(f): 9:08pm On May 20, 2015
Hermenat:
Subuanallah!!!

Subu wetin? This is what ur idiotic religion is causing the world.

ISIS is beheading in Syria, boko is doing Same in Nigeria.

It will not b well with Who ever found this Islam. This is heart wrecking!
Re: Boko Haram Mass Grave(very Graphic Photo) by klax(m): 9:21pm On May 20, 2015
oluface:
u[size=30pt]PLEASE STOP SHOUTING ISLAM, IS IT ONLY IN NIGERIA THAT ISLAM IS BEING PRACTICE, THIS TERRORISM IS BEYOND ISLAM. I WAS A FULL TIME RCCG MEMBER BEFORE I CONVERTED TO ISLAM. I HAVE A QUESTION AND THE QUESTION IS THAT, WHY ARE PEOPLE AFRAID OF ISLAMIZING NIGERIA, (BECAUSE OF ITS JUDGEMENTS... HAHA ) I SWEAR BY ALL, ISLAM IS THE BEST THING THAT HUMAN COULD EVER THINK OF. WHEN YOU ARE SHIUTING ISLAM ISLAM, WHAT WILL YOU SAY ABOUT HELL FIRE, YOu ARE FREE TO CALL ME NAMES. ALL OF YOU WHO ARE SHOUTING ISLAM HAS NEVER LAY THEIR HANDS ON HADITH. THE SAYING OF PROPHET MUHAMMAD (saw)ISLAM HAS BEEN IN EXISTENCE SINCE THE TIME OF ABRAHAM SO GET YOUR FACT BEFORE YOU QUOTE ME. ABRAHAM PRACTICE ISLAM AND NOT CHRISTIANITY[/size]

Truly you are sick that was why you dumped RCCG to join the satanic verse people. Pls proof your claimed on Abraham Shameless blood sucking a s s hole Islam.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Mass Grave(very Graphic Photo) by ayoromer: 9:24pm On May 20, 2015
islamic killers association.com buhari boys jona has gone now let see how u wil face them greedy old pa.
Re: Boko Haram Mass Grave(very Graphic Photo) by bigzic(m): 9:32pm On May 20, 2015
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Boko Haram Mass Grave(very Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 9:45pm On May 20, 2015
klax:

Truly you are sick that was why you dumped RCCG to join the satanic verse people. Pls proof your claimed on Abraham Shameless blood sucking a s s hole Islam.
And who is better in religion than one who submits himself to Allah while being a doer of good and follows the religion of Abraham, inclining toward truth? And Allah took Abraham as an intimate friend. ------> From Quran Chapter 4 vs 125
Re: Boko Haram Mass Grave(very Graphic Photo) by Samunique(m): 10:05pm On May 20, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Thank you sir, That Rilwayne001 will never learn. undecided
He will never condemn them, but he will condemn those who condemn them.
Thank you that u have noticed him as well, there is a quite a number of them as well on this forum, as far as they are concern, "let the whole world perish it doesn't matter as long as it does not affect Islam" no problem.

Heartless people !!!

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Mass Grave(very Graphic Photo) by lovelife206(m): 10:13pm On May 20, 2015
49cents:
All to distract GEJ and get power back to the north; that is the raw truth.....that's whay nothing good will come out of this government that has profited by this orchestrated plot to make "ungovernable" GEJs government

You no go shut up.
Re: Boko Haram Mass Grave(very Graphic Photo) by Ejiro351: 10:17pm On May 20, 2015
OMG!!! God guide us all and prevent this from happening in the future... Amen
Re: Boko Haram Mass Grave(very Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 11:47pm On May 20, 2015
Northern Christians i guess.
Re: Boko Haram Mass Grave(very Graphic Photo) by femmycares(m): 11:49pm On May 20, 2015
All to distract GEJ and get power back to the north; that is the raw truth.....that's whay nothing good will come out of this government that has profited by this orchestrated plot to make "ungovernable" GEJs government

Are u kidding me?
Re: Boko Haram Mass Grave(very Graphic Photo) by olanshi: 11:58pm On May 20, 2015
Some people hides under Religion to carry out Evil on innocent people.

Somewhere in Praque on Monday, someone painted on a wall I couldn't get the picture could I was in a bus.

He says ' Religion is worst than Cancer' but I don't believe that.
Re: Boko Haram Mass Grave(very Graphic Photo) by 49cents(m): 5:34am On May 21, 2015
lovelife206:

You no go shut up.

SMALL BOY WEY GO AND EAT INDOMIE
Re: Boko Haram Mass Grave(very Graphic Photo) by Rilwayne001: 6:31am On May 21, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Thank you sir, That Rilwayne001 will never learn. undecided
He will never condemn them,

Please take your time and go through my topics before spewing the above fallacy.

https://www.nairaland.com/2237048/massacre-147-people-kenya-face

but he will condemn those who condemn them.

Please, show me where I condemned those who condemned them?
Re: Boko Haram Mass Grave(very Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 9:41am On May 21, 2015
Lagusta:

Habaaa, no need to apologize nah, you are still my sweetheart for life... grin

Anyway, I want to see that video and trace that "verse" of the Quran

Because my Quran says: if someone kills a human, its as if he has killed the whole nation, and if he saves a human, its as if he saved a nation...

Thanks
that'll be difficult cos its last year and there's been many topics on bokoharam..but i'm going to find it...i want you to watch it. There were reading a verse that said something about killing the infidels and people of the book wherever they come across them. he read in arabic.. there was a translation showing beneath..

I need to find the video abeg..just can't remember the title
Re: Boko Haram Mass Grave(very Graphic Photo) by akigbemaru: 10:15am On May 21, 2015
BOKO HARAM MASS GRave
Re: Boko Haram Mass Grave(very Graphic Photo) by EmekaBlue(m): 11:15am On May 21, 2015
rest in pieces mafakas
Re: Boko Haram Mass Grave(very Graphic Photo) by Lagusta(m): 12:37pm On May 21, 2015
booqee:
that'll be difficult cos its last year and there's been many topics on bokoharam..but i'm going to find it...i want you to watch it. There were reading a verse that said something about killing the infidels and people of the book wherever they come across them. he read in arabic.. there was a translation showing beneath..

I need to find the video abeg..just can't remember the title

The main reason is because I want to trace that verse and give you the REAL translation and commentary, not just some cooked-up translation to please themselves....
Re: Boko Haram Mass Grave(very Graphic Photo) by Lagusta(m): 12:51pm On May 21, 2015
funkybully:

Subu wetin? This is what ur idiotic religion is causing the world.

ISIS is beheading in Syria, boko is doing Same in Nigeria.

It will not b well with Who ever found this Islam. This is heart wrecking!

And in USA, white policemen are shooting black people, in Israel, they are killing palestinians....

In Nigeria here, there are kidnappers, ritualists, robbers and our bloody politicians

All these are done by Muslims abi??
Re: Boko Haram Mass Grave(very Graphic Photo) by jelal007(m): 3:29pm On May 29, 2015
mencade6:
useless goat, blind maggot.....muslims they are and muslims they will always be. Bas...tard!
Bastards bore by ur mother huh?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Prewedding Photo Of Fatima Buhari And Ya'u Gimba Kumo / Gbajabiamila, Fayose, Soyinka React To Lekki Shootings / Military Burnt Nko, Yakurr, Cross River State After Youths Killed A Soldier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.