Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,519 members, 7,812,609 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:10 PM

Mu’azu’s Resignation, Good For PDP – Fayose - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mu’azu’s Resignation, Good For PDP – Fayose (42728 Views)

Mu’azu, Kashim Imam, Escape Death / Polls: PDP Chieftains Demand Mu’azu’s Resignation / Jegaa Resignation... Good Or Bad Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mu’azu’s Resignation, Good For PDP – Fayose by Rajiolaade: 5:39am On May 21, 2015
fayose,its your turn to honourably resign or honourably allow the fulll house of assembly to convene and impeach u.one must inevitably hapen.
Re: Mu’azu’s Resignation, Good For PDP – Fayose by Reference(m): 6:02am On May 21, 2015
free2ryhme:
cheesy

Fayose has spent the last one year ranting everywere, he has done nothing meaningful in ekiti state, apart from robbing the people to buy them some grains of rice. Only time will tell. FYI, this GEJ that was loved by all in 2011, was boothed out of office by the same people who loved him in the past...take note; political love is wicked

And the same thing can and eventually will happen to the APC over time. That is the reality of politics.
Re: Mu’azu’s Resignation, Good For PDP – Fayose by Reference(m): 6:07am On May 21, 2015
tosag:
You think Wike has any chance of remaining on that seat with Buhari in power? The card readers has shown the River state election to be fraud. Once the tribunal sits, expect Wike to be Omehiad out of power.

Then what happens.
Re: Mu’azu’s Resignation, Good For PDP – Fayose by Nobody: 6:25am On May 21, 2015
NICKZOM ----- THE WORLD OF CALCULATIONS!
http://www.nickzom.com #nickzom
Re: Mu’azu’s Resignation, Good For PDP – Fayose by Maghan37: 6:39am On May 21, 2015
dunkem21:
Fayose ..the man with a LION heart ..

..shebi, APC say dem wan impeach am

grin
Just they watch d way actor(APC) go take finish boss(Fayose).
Re: Mu’azu’s Resignation, Good For PDP – Fayose by menshealth1234: 6:50am On May 21, 2015
END PREMATURE EJACULATIONN NOW!!!
Are you unable to last more than a few minutes in bed?
Have you ever felt embarrassed after having sexxx?
Has a woman ever made fun of you because of your poor "performance" in
bed?
Has a woman ever dumped you because you didn't satisfy her in bed?
Do you lack sexual confidence when you are around women?
IF YES, Then Logon To W WW. E N D P E . T K

Re: Mu’azu’s Resignation, Good For PDP – Fayose by peegirl(f): 6:56am On May 21, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
With person like Fayose, there is very high hope that PDP will rise after this disastrous downfall.

Fayose + Wike = APC downfall.

Dream of bedbugs abeg
Re: Mu’azu’s Resignation, Good For PDP – Fayose by AMI3(m): 6:59am On May 21, 2015
I hope mu azu wil not tear his pdp membership card?
Re: Mu’azu’s Resignation, Good For PDP – Fayose by ybalogs(m): 7:23am On May 21, 2015
He is actually right when he said they should have resigned before people started calling for their heads but what should be his own fate?he was one of those that really killed PDP with his style albeit this same Muazu clearly spoke against this style. Anyways, let's just hope PDP will prove to be a viable opposition. Let's also hope APC wouldn't give them chance by doing the biddings of the masses.
Re: Mu’azu’s Resignation, Good For PDP – Fayose by sammyj: 7:31am On May 21, 2015
.................... grin grin grin[quote author=topron post=33943710][/quote]
Re: Mu’azu’s Resignation, Good For PDP – Fayose by sammyj: 7:33am On May 21, 2015
............................. grin grin grin[quote author=topron post=33943710][/quote]
Re: Mu’azu’s Resignation, Good For PDP – Fayose by Nayowonder: 7:35am On May 21, 2015
this my in law sha, only God know watin Muazu collect 4 ur hand.
Re: Mu’azu’s Resignation, Good For PDP – Fayose by makyegh(m): 8:59am On May 21, 2015
free2ryhme:
cheesy

Fayose has spent the last one year ranting everywere, he has done nothing meaningful in ekiti state, apart from robbing the people to buy them some grains of rice. Only time will tell. FYI, this GEJ that was loved by all in 2011, was boothed out of office by the same people who loved him in the past...take note; political love is wicked
Fayose is not eligible to contest 2019. Ekiti kete better sit up to get their own now.
Re: Mu’azu’s Resignation, Good For PDP – Fayose by Chibokgame: 10:03am On May 21, 2015
I didn't want to comment on this post.

But just because we all talking for
THE BEST INTEREST OF THE PARTY.

WE are expecting more reforms.
PDP will bounce back (bba )
Re: Mu’azu’s Resignation, Good For PDP – Fayose by Objektive: 11:20am On May 21, 2015
THANK GOD HE TALKS LESS THAT AMAECHI.............. grin grin grin grin A GOVERNOR THAT WAS DRIVING A FORMER MINISTER TO EFCC ON A MONDAY MORNING. undecided undecided undecided

OduaVanguard:
And when will Fayose himself resign? He talks way too much for someone occupying such a sensitive position of Governor. At the rate he blabs he definitely has little to no time governing Ekiti. Smh.
Re: Mu’azu’s Resignation, Good For PDP – Fayose by Namadobi: 11:37am On May 21, 2015
BUKOLA SARAKI MY HERO

EL-RUFAI MY ROLE MODEL

AMEACHI MY GUY
Re: Mu’azu’s Resignation, Good For PDP – Fayose by ishiamu(m): 11:46am On May 21, 2015
1miccza:

Fayose na your gf father??

I wish he will be
Re: Mu’azu’s Resignation, Good For PDP – Fayose by bobfash(m): 12:44pm On May 21, 2015
Fayose! The only nightmare of the APC

lols........

Re: Mu’azu’s Resignation, Good For PDP – Fayose by 1miccza: 3:35pm On May 21, 2015
ishiamu:

I wish he will be
Tell me you're joking
Re: Mu’azu’s Resignation, Good For PDP – Fayose by mattonnairaland: 4:42pm On May 21, 2015
Fayose is a tout.
Re: Mu’azu’s Resignation, Good For PDP – Fayose by stevoskey: 5:09pm On May 21, 2015
midolian:
PDP is dead, phockphockman. We were at the burial together. Why are you giving yaself false hope?

i hope say u go fit get sense small but i realized u are dumb skulled
Re: Mu’azu’s Resignation, Good For PDP – Fayose by stevoskey: 5:10pm On May 21, 2015
[quote author=mattonnairaland post=33963194]Fayose is a tout.[/no allow God shut ur mouth ooo
Re: Mu’azu’s Resignation, Good For PDP – Fayose by CORRECTMAN78(m): 5:52pm On May 21, 2015
shegsky:

They are waiting for GMB's emergence

Fayose is not GEJ. He is bigger than Ekiti aggrieved law makers and APC put together.
Re: Mu’azu’s Resignation, Good For PDP – Fayose by ishiamu(m): 6:51pm On May 21, 2015
1miccza:

Tell me you're joking

I look like a joker??
Re: Mu’azu’s Resignation, Good For PDP – Fayose by 1miccza: 6:58pm On May 21, 2015
ishiamu:

I look like a joker??
La wa o
Re: Mu’azu’s Resignation, Good For PDP – Fayose by murade: 11:27am On May 22, 2015
The certain thing is that Muazu's resignation cannot give victory to neither PDP now or in 2019 nor make Fayose unimpeachable, gone is ur name b4 or after May 29.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tree Branch On A Fuel Queue In Kaduna (Photos) / PDP Governor Diri Celebrates With Tinubu After Supreme Court Victory / Again, El-rufai Appoints Non-indigene As Head Of Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.