Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,820 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

FG Upgrades Four Colleges Of Education To Varsities - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FG Upgrades Four Colleges Of Education To Varsities (50348 Views)

Why Females Prefer Colleges Of Education, Polytechnics – Stakeholders / FG Probes 10 Varsities Over Fraud, Sex Scandals(see List)-daily Trust / FG Reverts The Decision To Upgrade Colleges Of Education To Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Upgrades Four Colleges Of Education To Varsities by tiamiyukunle69(m): 6:41pm On May 20, 2015
All are colleges of education now universities of education.. Nice
Re: FG Upgrades Four Colleges Of Education To Varsities by juniormusa(m): 6:42pm On May 20, 2015
Nt bad
Re: FG Upgrades Four Colleges Of Education To Varsities by Lagusta(m): 6:42pm On May 20, 2015
Truman155:
g

G for gorilla (that's what you are)
Re: FG Upgrades Four Colleges Of Education To Varsities by zeburudaya: 6:42pm On May 20, 2015
I believement that the FG we are talk here are the FG of Jonah my brother. It are not hard now, they will start to attributing everything to Buhari
Re: FG Upgrades Four Colleges Of Education To Varsities by jbaby265(f): 6:42pm On May 20, 2015
i love this..they should do same to some poly too
Re: FG Upgrades Four Colleges Of Education To Varsities by Wilson125(m): 6:44pm On May 20, 2015
wetin ah wan talk wen ah no even understand the trade? crywetin ah wan talk wen ah no even understand the trade?
Re: FG Upgrades Four Colleges Of Education To Varsities by pharmow: 6:45pm On May 20, 2015
Yabatech is long overdue for upgrade
Re: FG Upgrades Four Colleges Of Education To Varsities by Dbrainiac1(m): 6:46pm On May 20, 2015
Nd hu yarn say GEJ no dey work!? Iffa hear
Re: FG Upgrades Four Colleges Of Education To Varsities by walexluv: 6:46pm On May 20, 2015
Change don reach der side b dat ooooooo
Re: FG Upgrades Four Colleges Of Education To Varsities by Zico5(m): 6:47pm On May 20, 2015
Lagusta:

I for ignoramus (which you are anyway)
U re caused for life, watch out
Re: FG Upgrades Four Colleges Of Education To Varsities by akoaki(m): 6:48pm On May 20, 2015
CR77:
Absolute nonsense

I think something is not right about this action of the govenment. A university is supposed to be an institution of higher learning that has more than one faculty. Once it is a 'one-faculty' institution it is called a college. So a college that produces only teachers cannot be rightly named a university unless more faculties are being added.

1 Like

Re: FG Upgrades Four Colleges Of Education To Varsities by momo22: 6:50pm On May 20, 2015
slimmy05:
Let's see the pictures of the upgrade and I hope it's not just their usual painting and term upgrade. undecided
Olodo!
Re: FG Upgrades Four Colleges Of Education To Varsities by expozey(f): 6:51pm On May 20, 2015
FG would do well to upgrade the facilities and not just the title.
Re: FG Upgrades Four Colleges Of Education To Varsities by Truman155(m): 6:51pm On May 20, 2015
Lagusta:

G for gorilla (that's what you are)
you have issues you take things personal! you need to see a psychiatrist

and as for your comment above "YOUR REAL DAD"!
Re: FG Upgrades Four Colleges Of Education To Varsities by mightyokwy(m): 6:52pm On May 20, 2015
I dn't no why we people are so bias on issues that has to do with Gej. Any thing he does is bad. Odikwa egwu
Re: FG Upgrades Four Colleges Of Education To Varsities by poposki33: 6:53pm On May 20, 2015
they are not able to fund the existing universities properly and they are creating more

nonsense

why this gej Just wan kill this country
Re: FG Upgrades Four Colleges Of Education To Varsities by adexmuhyi(m): 6:54pm On May 20, 2015
This pple are upgrading a college of edu when Yaba college of Technology is there seeking for upgrade since the tenure of Obasanjo...oga o
Re: FG Upgrades Four Colleges Of Education To Varsities by ferdvict2(m): 6:56pm On May 20, 2015
As an Alvanite,i prefer to b refered to as uni...... student. Good one 4 us. Omo 4yrs on my mind.
Re: FG Upgrades Four Colleges Of Education To Varsities by Hysmady(m): 6:57pm On May 20, 2015
Lagusta:

U no know alphabets again??
teach me undecided
Re: FG Upgrades Four Colleges Of Education To Varsities by ferdvict2(m): 6:58pm On May 20, 2015
poposki33:
they are not able to fund the existing universities properly and they are creating more

nonsense

why this gej Just wan kill this country
what is ur busines? Are u in their pocket?
Re: FG Upgrades Four Colleges Of Education To Varsities by CR77(f): 7:00pm On May 20, 2015
U're very correct, thank 4 dat
akoaki:

I think something is not right about this action of the govenment. A university is supposed to be an institution of higher learning that has more than one faculty. Once it is a 'one-faculty' institution it is called a college. So a college that produces only teachers cannot be rightly named a university unless more faculties are being added.

1 Like

Re: FG Upgrades Four Colleges Of Education To Varsities by Lagusta(m): 7:00pm On May 20, 2015
Zico5:

Thank you
Re: FG Upgrades Four Colleges Of Education To Varsities by Joshuadon: 7:02pm On May 20, 2015
Lagusta:

Www.youareverystupid.com

such a coinagecheesy

1 Like

Re: FG Upgrades Four Colleges Of Education To Varsities by tochstorm(m): 7:02pm On May 20, 2015
why not yabatech? politicics in everything nigeria.
Re: FG Upgrades Four Colleges Of Education To Varsities by todayguest(m): 7:02pm On May 20, 2015
Good one FG. For over a decade now, the govt and people of Imo state, have been crying to the FG to take over AICE Owerri.
Re: FG Upgrades Four Colleges Of Education To Varsities by Lagusta(m): 7:04pm On May 20, 2015
Truman155:
you have issues you take things personal! you need to see a psychiatrist

and as for your comment above "YOUR REAL DAD"!

S' oro ni yen undecided
Re: FG Upgrades Four Colleges Of Education To Varsities by Kossyne(m): 7:05pm On May 20, 2015
Zico5:

U mean cursed.....?
Re: FG Upgrades Four Colleges Of Education To Varsities by Joshuadon: 7:08pm On May 20, 2015
zeburudaya:
I believement that the FG we are talk here are the FG of Jonah my brother. It are not hard now, they will start to attributing everything to Buhari

i wont take u serious,

Www.sarcasm.com

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When Will Waec Gce Nov/dec Results Be Realeased? / Obidinma-Sylvia Ijeoma Of UNIZIK Bags A First-Class, Breaks 10 Year Record / Houston Single Mom Of 5 Graduates From Law School, Poses With Her Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.