Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,733 members, 7,844,421 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

NEWS NUGGET GIST- Iara Fortez Is A Virgin: Oshiomhole Brags - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NEWS NUGGET GIST- Iara Fortez Is A Virgin: Oshiomhole Brags (415 Views)

Newly Married Lara Fortez Oshiomole Steps Out (photo) / Ojukwu & Bianca Vs Oshomohle & Fortez (photos) / Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife To Be, Lala Fortez (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NEWS NUGGET GIST- Iara Fortez Is A Virgin: Oshiomhole Brags by talentarena(m): 6:57pm On May 20, 2015
NEWS NUGGET GIST- Iara Fortez is a Virgin: Oshiomhole Brags.

Edo State Governor, Adams Oshiomhole has made yet another shocking revelation about his new wife, Lara Fortes, saying he met her as a virgin.

The Comrade governor made the revelation during their wedding thanksgiving service.

He said, “I can boldly tell all of you that I was a very principled man during my first marriage. I didn’t succumb to the worldly pleasures of this lustful environment, even though I had lots of opportunities. And it was this principled sobriety that made me fish for a virgin wife.

“I can boldly say to you all that I was the first man to know her (Lara Fortes) and initiated her into the worldly ways.

“This is the kind of spirit I want Edo youths to inculcate, instead of messing around and engaging in different shades of adultery and fornication.”.

http://talentarenaafrica.com/2015/05/20/news-nugget-gist-iara-fortez-is-a-virgin-oshiomhole-brags/#more-2207
Re: NEWS NUGGET GIST- Iara Fortez Is A Virgin: Oshiomhole Brags by Cutehector(m): 6:58pm On May 20, 2015
Niki minaj na virgin too na..
Re: NEWS NUGGET GIST- Iara Fortez Is A Virgin: Oshiomhole Brags by Blizzy9ja: 7:10pm On May 20, 2015
O yea! So what?... And who was there to confirm it? Its same thing as waking up and telling me you saw God in your dream.

(1) (Reply)

Let's Be The Change We Seek For Nigeria / Nigeria Is Shutting Down. / APC Wins 22 LGA Seats In Rivers Council Polls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.