Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,344 members, 7,819,217 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Nigerchin, Kabelmetal And Coleman Cables, - Properties (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Nigerchin, Kabelmetal And Coleman Cables, (90226 Views)

Nigerian Cable(coleman Wires And Cable) / Coleman Wires And Cables / Cost Of Electrical Cables (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerchin, Kabelmetal And Coleman Cables, by topsy23: 1:12pm On Mar 05, 2020
Call us today
Re: Nigerchin, Kabelmetal And Coleman Cables, by topsy23: 2:49pm On Mar 06, 2020
Just delivered to Lekki county home

Re: Nigerchin, Kabelmetal And Coleman Cables, by topsy23: 6:53pm On Mar 06, 2020
Thanks for patronizing us sir

Re: Nigerchin, Kabelmetal And Coleman Cables, by Jeff68: 5:06am On Mar 07, 2020
Oga, I can't get u to respond? and also I bought so much from u and couldn't even get free delivery!! My electrician still needs some more wires.
Re: Nigerchin, Kabelmetal And Coleman Cables, by topsy23: 11:56am On Mar 07, 2020
Jeff68:
Oga, I can't get u to respond? and also I bought so much from u and couldn't even get free delivery!! My electrician still needs some more wires.

we plan to deliver today but he the money with is for other things that he needed to confirm from you before he give me go ahead to deliver. Am expecting his call
Re: Nigerchin, Kabelmetal And Coleman Cables, by topsy23: 6:44pm On Mar 07, 2020
@Jeff68 am waiting for response. I don't understand your man. I have arrange everything now and to be deliver to him tomorrow.

Pls confirm to me
Re: Nigerchin, Kabelmetal And Coleman Cables, by Jeff68: 7:07pm On Mar 07, 2020
He said you didn't agree to the prices i have him!. I can't pay the prices u provided.

[quote author=topsy23 post=87247558]@Jeff68 am waiting for response. I don't understand your man. I have arrange everything now and to be deliver to him tomorrow.

Pls confirm t
Re: Nigerchin, Kabelmetal And Coleman Cables, by topsy23: 7:39pm On Mar 07, 2020
Jeff68:
He said you didn't agree to the prices i have him!. I can't pay the prices u provided.

I told him I don't have 25mm pipe, he said I should help him get in the market. I don't want to include but he said I should include the price
Re: Nigerchin, Kabelmetal And Coleman Cables, by Jeff68: 8:49pm On Mar 07, 2020
Ok just let do this, can supply to site the other materials.
2.5 mms wire
1.5 mms 4900x 3
Earth rod 4000 x4
Industrial salt 3000 x 3
Cctv wire 1 x 33,500
25mms pull 7000 x 3

Deliver it to site and email me your account detail of u agree to my prices and I will pay you directly.

uote author=topsy23 post=87248791]

I told him I don't have 25mm pipe, he said I should help him get in the market. I don't want to include but he said I should include the price [/quote]
Re: Nigerchin, Kabelmetal And Coleman Cables, by topsy23: 6:01pm On Mar 08, 2020
Thanks Mr, Ijiola your cable would be sent to Abeokuta tomorrow.
Re: Nigerchin, Kabelmetal And Coleman Cables, by topsy23: 5:46pm On Mar 09, 2020
Delivered to Abeokuta today

Re: Nigerchin, Kabelmetal And Coleman Cables, by topsy23: 5:47pm On Mar 09, 2020
Sent to Ajah

1 Like

Re: Nigerchin, Kabelmetal And Coleman Cables, by topsy23: 8:17am On Mar 10, 2020
Good morning
Re: Nigerchin, Kabelmetal And Coleman Cables, by Jeff68: 11:44am On Mar 10, 2020
I really want to commend topsy23! you are a rare gem among dealers on this forum, you are insightful and honest! You proved that credible people are still in Nigeria to deal with even from so far away and you are not willing to take advantage of the situation. Please if you need to buy or work on electrical stuff, I highly recommend this guy!!!! I pray Almighty God shall bless you and your hands shall not go down!!!

5 Likes

Re: Nigerchin, Kabelmetal And Coleman Cables, by allCopacetic: 3:46pm On Mar 12, 2020
GoodFaith:

Oh boy
why the hide and seek with your price
Stop the nonsense

Lol, Oga why didn't you respond to the below? I thought you made the recommendation.
I laughed the day you posted those your cable prices and told you not to play yourself. is it now clear to you that you bought trash?
Sad part is you cannot even take the guy to court based on that because as far as visible evidence is concerned, he did not indicate any brand
You've been pedalling unrealistic prices from a dealer who played you and capitalized on your ignorance, because clearly you don't know jack about cables.... he was the good guy, while those offering genuine cables at higher prices were thieves. Do you see the irony in that.
Now your dealer's much higher prices for the real thing have come out , most likely because @jeff emphasized on the quality and intent to verify that.
Stop Misleading People.
There have been three price reviews in the last two months, with a current drop a few weeks ago.

Jeff68:
the guy is giving us a different price oo!!

1.5mm 6500
2.5mm 9500
4mm 15500
6mm 27000
10mm 45000
16mm 60000

this is 9ja for u, thief everywhere!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerchin, Kabelmetal And Coleman Cables, by topsy23: 7:29pm On Mar 12, 2020
Delivered today

Re: Nigerchin, Kabelmetal And Coleman Cables, by topsy23: 7:31pm On Mar 12, 2020
allCopacetic:

Lol, Oga why didn't you respond to the below? I thought you made the recommendation.
I laughed the day you posted those your cable prices and told you not to play yourself. is it now clear to you that you bought trash?
Sad part is you cannot even take the guy to court based on that because as far as visible evidence is concerned, he did not indicate any brand
You've been pedalling unrealistic prices from a dealer who played you and capitalized on your ignorance, because clearly you don't know jack about cables.... he was the good guy, while those offering genuine cables at higher prices were thieves. Do you see the irony in that.
Now your dealer's much higher prices for the real thing have come out , most likely because @jeff emphasized on the quality and intent to verify that.
Stop Misleading People.
There have been three price reviews in the last two months, with a current drop a few weeks ago.

Thanks boss for this

1 Like

Re: Nigerchin, Kabelmetal And Coleman Cables, by topsy23: 8:34am On Mar 14, 2020
Good morning
Re: Nigerchin, Kabelmetal And Coleman Cables, by ricovi78: 11:50pm On Mar 15, 2020
topsy23:
Good morning
Hello Topsy23. Can you assist me with an estimate of the wiring for a 5 bedroom Duplex and three rooms boys quarters or bedsitters. All bedrooms will carry air conditioners and water heaters. Inverter and solar panels will also be installed. Can you also email me the current wire prices for Coleman, Kabelmetal, Nigerchin, and Comester (10mm, 4mm, 2.5mm, I.5mm, TV wire and 2.5mm Earth). My email address is fo@faithprotrade.com. Project location is in Delta State. Thank you.
Re: Nigerchin, Kabelmetal And Coleman Cables, by topsy23: 4:29pm On Mar 16, 2020
ricovi78:
Hello Topsy23. Can you assist me with an estimate of the wiring for a 5 bedroom Duplex and three rooms boys quarters or bedsitters. All bedrooms will carry air conditioners and water heaters. Inverter and solar panels will also be installed. Can you also email me the current wire prices for Coleman, Kabelmetal, Nigerchin, and Comester (10mm, 4mm, 2.5mm, I.5mm, TV wire and 2.5mm Earth). My email address is fo@faithprotrade.com. Project location is in Delta State. Thank you.

Mail sent sir.
Re: Nigerchin, Kabelmetal And Coleman Cables, by topsy23: 7:02pm On Mar 17, 2020
Thanks for your calls
Re: Nigerchin, Kabelmetal And Coleman Cables, by Abujaexpress: 10:16pm On Mar 18, 2020
topsy23:
Just delivered to Lekki county home
Pls send me the prices of original Nigeria cables
1.5mm single
2.5mm single
4mm single
6mm single
Kablemetal, Nigerchin, Coleman, Comstar, etc
gracelanda@gmail.com
Re: Nigerchin, Kabelmetal And Coleman Cables, by topsy23: 11:20am On Mar 19, 2020
Abujaexpress:
Pls send me the prices of original Nigeria cables
1.5mm single
2.5mm single
4mm single
6mm single
Kablemetal, Nigerchin, Coleman, Comstar, etc
gracelanda@gmail.com

Sent sir
Re: Nigerchin, Kabelmetal And Coleman Cables, by Abujaexpress: 4:01pm On Mar 19, 2020
topsy23:

Sent sir
Okay. Thanks. Will get bac

... Pls I made a mistake on the email I sent to u. Here is the right email: graceland2402@gmail.com
Re: Nigerchin, Kabelmetal And Coleman Cables, by Jeff68: 11:28am On Mar 20, 2020
GM, Please, I sent u an email last night, we need some more wires, check your mail and get back to me. thanks.
Re: Nigerchin, Kabelmetal And Coleman Cables, by topsy23: 12:29pm On Mar 20, 2020
Jeff68:
GM, Please, I sent u an email last night, we need some more wires, check your mail and get back to me. thanks.

Ok sir
Re: Nigerchin, Kabelmetal And Coleman Cables, by topsy23: 2:31pm On Mar 21, 2020
Happy weekend to u all.

We deliver these materials to a nairalander site at Ajah this morning

1 Like

Re: Nigerchin, Kabelmetal And Coleman Cables, by Osezzua(m): 3:58pm On Mar 21, 2020
Following
Re: Nigerchin, Kabelmetal And Coleman Cables, by topsy23: 1:38pm On Mar 22, 2020
Osezzua:
Following
Thank you sir.
we will be glad to be part of your project
Re: Nigerchin, Kabelmetal And Coleman Cables, by topsy23: 4:40pm On Mar 22, 2020
Thamks for your calls and patronage
Re: Nigerchin, Kabelmetal And Coleman Cables, by topsy23: 6:14am On Mar 25, 2020
Good Morning

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (43) (Reply)

Lagos School Building: Before Collapse And After The Collapse (Photos) / Architectural Design At It Best (smart Homese) / Owerri Collapsed Building: Before And After Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.