Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,742 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

My Take On Allegations Of Anti-pdp Activies By FFK - Cramjones - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Take On Allegations Of Anti-pdp Activies By FFK - Cramjones (1260 Views)

TB Joshua: Murder In The Church By FFK (Part 1) / The Murder Of The Fulani: #yugoslavia Unfolding. (by Ffk) / Presidency Orders AIG Ogunsakin Out Of Rivers, Accuses Him Of Being Anti-pdp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Take On Allegations Of Anti-pdp Activies By FFK - Cramjones by Nobody: 7:51pm On May 20, 2015
It is unfair to want to sanction Femi Fani-Kayode for alleged anti party activities. Some people have told me that the "CramJones is FFK" rumor has been a major point of discussion in the PDP. The PDP is accusing Fani-Kayode of hiding under anonymous aliasis online to leak PDP secrets. They are also accusing him of intentionally engaging in hate campaigns that made President Jonathan loose. My question is what was FFK supposed to do? Praise the opposition? This man FFK is facing a major trial on June 18th, yet after all the countless articles and press briefings he did on behalf of Jonathan they want to still axe him.

PDP will turn out to be the worst opposition in the history of Nigeria, that is if they still exist before the next election. I am not FFK's fan, but they should leave the man alone!

-CramJones
Re: My Take On Allegations Of Anti-pdp Activies By FFK - Cramjones by dunkem21(m): 7:54pm On May 20, 2015
My man, Pls answer this question truthfully ..
..Are you FFK?

1 Like

Re: My Take On Allegations Of Anti-pdp Activies By FFK - Cramjones by midolian(m): 7:55pm On May 20, 2015
Cramjones cheesy
Re: My Take On Allegations Of Anti-pdp Activies By FFK - Cramjones by modath(f): 7:56pm On May 20, 2015
Cranjones is always on the "TAKE" no day or two will pass without a "TAKE " happening.

Are you now into moviemaking? cheesy

This is one is Act 50 "TAKE" what
Re: My Take On Allegations Of Anti-pdp Activies By FFK - Cramjones by Nobody: 7:59pm On May 20, 2015
Go and face your corruption charges. You double faced bunkum!

1 Like

Re: My Take On Allegations Of Anti-pdp Activies By FFK - Cramjones by Nobody: 8:02pm On May 20, 2015
FFK=Cramjones is as real as 1+1=2

1 Like

Re: My Take On Allegations Of Anti-pdp Activies By FFK - Cramjones by Nobody: 8:09pm On May 20, 2015
I'm sorry cramjones but you sound like a confused man.
Re: My Take On Allegations Of Anti-pdp Activies By FFK - Cramjones by adextetoo(m): 8:13pm On May 20, 2015
shoooo as an engineering student we do things with proofing of equations ( prove that cramjones = ffk ) let cramjones be = Mr A if cramjones can provide us the following; pictures of voter card, family groupie , reasonable selfies and waec cert . if not then, cramjones = ffk equation proved

1 Like

Re: My Take On Allegations Of Anti-pdp Activies By FFK - Cramjones by Gboliwe: 8:19pm On May 20, 2015
cramjones:
It is unfair to want to sanction Femi Fani-Kayode for alleged anti party activities. Some people have told me that the "CramJones is FFK" rumor has been a major point of discussion in the PDP. The PDP is accusing Fani-Kayode of hiding under anonymous aliasis online to leak PDP secrets. They are also accusing him of intentionally engaging in hate campaigns that made President Jonathan loose. My question is what was FFK supposed to do? Praise the opposition? This man FFK is facing a major trial on June 18th, yet after all the countless articles and press briefings he did on behalf of Jonathan they want to still axe him.

PDP will turn out to be the worst opposition in the history of Nigeria, that is if they still exist before the next election. I am not FFK's fan, but they should leave the man alone!

-CramJones

Ofcourse you can't be his fan or even his airconditioner! angry he is you and you are him! Stop this your childish display. It's so annoying to we the children seeing an agbaya like you behave the way you do.

My sincere prayers for you is that you loose the case and you rot in jail. That will give me great satisfaction. You are the typical example of why we shouldn't do drugs!

2 Likes

Re: My Take On Allegations Of Anti-pdp Activies By FFK - Cramjones by Beremx(f): 8:22pm On May 20, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: My Take On Allegations Of Anti-pdp Activies By FFK - Cramjones by ishiamu(m): 8:24pm On May 20, 2015
[s][/s]
cramjones:

-CramJones

[s][/s] attention seeker alertt
Re: My Take On Allegations Of Anti-pdp Activies By FFK - Cramjones by januzaj(m): 8:25pm On May 20, 2015
cramjones:

-CramJones

2 Likes

Re: My Take On Allegations Of Anti-pdp Activies By FFK - Cramjones by Nobody: 8:25pm On May 20, 2015
Gboliwe:

Ofcourse you can't be his fan or even his airconditioner! angry he is you and you are him! Stop this your childish display. It's so annoying to we the children seeing an agbaya like you behave the way you do.

My sincere prayers for you is that you loose the case and you rot in jail. That will give me great satisfaction. You are the typical example of why we shouldn't do drugs!

I have written very critically about FFK, even when he left APC, I posted an epistle on this site. FFK writes in British English, I write in American English. How then can I be FFK?

-CramJones
Re: My Take On Allegations Of Anti-pdp Activies By FFK - Cramjones by Gboliwe: 8:28pm On May 20, 2015
cramjones:

I have written very critically about FFK, even when he left APC, I posted an epistle on this site. FFK writes in British English, I write in American English. How then can I be FFK?

-CramJones

SMH. Seriously, you are annoying cool angry if you think everybody will buy that your rubbish! We are all not re tards on nairaland.

June 18th isn't far. I can't wait
Re: My Take On Allegations Of Anti-pdp Activies By FFK - Cramjones by Nobody: 8:30pm On May 20, 2015
cramjones:

-CramJones

Who cares?
Re: My Take On Allegations Of Anti-pdp Activies By FFK - Cramjones by Nobody: 8:31pm On May 20, 2015
Gboliwe:

SMH. Seriously, you are annoying cool angry if you think everybody will buy that your rubbish! We are all not re tards on nairaland.

June 18th isn't far. I can't wait

There would be a plea bargain on June 18th between FFK and the Judge.

-CramJones
Re: My Take On Allegations Of Anti-pdp Activies By FFK - Cramjones by Gboliwe: 8:34pm On May 20, 2015
cramjones:

There would be a plea bargain on June 18th between FFK and the Judge.

-CramJones

Is that how you intend to work your way? Lol

Just know that I don't wish you well. angry

You are part of the problem in this country. The sooner you and your ilk are jailed, killed, drowned,thrown away or done away with, the better for us all angry
Re: My Take On Allegations Of Anti-pdp Activies By FFK - Cramjones by Randerl: 8:37pm On May 20, 2015
Guy Wait till June 18 for that your Corruption Trial, the new govt. go use you sample the new EFCC.

cramjones:

-CramJones
Re: My Take On Allegations Of Anti-pdp Activies By FFK - Cramjones by Nobody: 8:38pm On May 20, 2015
Gboliwe:

Is that how you intend to work your way? Lol

Just know that I don't wish you well. angry

You are part of the problem in this country. The sooner you and your ilk are jailed, killed, drowned,thrown away or done away with, the better for us all angry

I also hope FFK is brought to justice. He may go for a plea bargain but we will see. Don't wish me all that, wish it FFK.

CramJones
Re: My Take On Allegations Of Anti-pdp Activies By FFK - Cramjones by Gboliwe: 8:39pm On May 20, 2015
cramjones:

I also hope FFK is brought to justice. He may go for a plea bargain but we will see. Don't wish me all that, wish it FFK.

CramJones

Warreva angry
Re: My Take On Allegations Of Anti-pdp Activies By FFK - Cramjones by tucky200(m): 8:41pm On May 20, 2015
Dis cramjones/ffk guy needs to be dealt with
Useless bastard
Re: My Take On Allegations Of Anti-pdp Activies By FFK - Cramjones by idu1(m): 8:54pm On May 20, 2015
cramjones:

CramJones
You are ffk. Thunder fire devil.
Re: My Take On Allegations Of Anti-pdp Activies By FFK - Cramjones by sasifo(m): 9:00pm On May 20, 2015
Man of two faces at work on Nairaland. Please. Beware.
Re: My Take On Allegations Of Anti-pdp Activies By FFK - Cramjones by KHAYGOLD(m): 9:06pm On May 20, 2015
I can't but laugh at peoples comments. Cramjones!!! God bless Nigeria.
Re: My Take On Allegations Of Anti-pdp Activies By FFK - Cramjones by cleatoris: 9:14pm On May 20, 2015
Do they have to wait till after the elections before reacting to his alleged anti-GEJ posts on social media?

PDP is dead already. Some people just want to be the last men in the house to claim abandoned properties.
Re: My Take On Allegations Of Anti-pdp Activies By FFK - Cramjones by Spydamannn(m): 11:33pm On May 20, 2015
Cramjones u sound very much like FFK...Am I right?
Re: My Take On Allegations Of Anti-pdp Activies By FFK - Cramjones by blackmantis: 12:35am On May 21, 2015
I said it
Now it has come to pass

Cramjones = FFK
&
FFK = Cramjones.

You should be in Nollywood
Re: My Take On Allegations Of Anti-pdp Activies By FFK - Cramjones by Nobody: 1:04am On May 21, 2015
The question is; what took PDP so long to discover that Cramjones is FFK and has been covertly working against them since day 1?

As for you Cramjones; you're not a fan of FFK, yet you leased his handle from him - Eleribu!

1 Like

Re: My Take On Allegations Of Anti-pdp Activies By FFK - Cramjones by Pataki: 11:19pm On May 22, 2015
Zoharariel:
The question is; what took PDP so long to discover that Cramjones is FFK and has been covertly working against them since day 1?

As for you Cramjones; you're not a fan of FFK, yet you leased his handle from him - Eleribu!

Randerl:

Guy Wait till June 18 for that your Corruption Trial, the new govt. go use you sample the new EFCC.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The South-south Is Seriously Committed To APC– Hon Akpatason / SHOCKING: Pics Of Dilapidated Bridge leading to a General Hoapital / Police Raid Baby Factory, Rescue Nine Pregnant Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.