Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,803 members, 7,827,951 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Drama On Instagram As Another Woman Claims She's Carrying Davido's Baby - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Drama On Instagram As Another Woman Claims She's Carrying Davido's Baby (27040 Views)

Man Proposes To Uche Ogbodo On Instagram As He Slides Into Her DM / Davido's Baby Pictures Vs His Daughter, Imade's Baby Pictures / See What They Did To This Lady Just Because She's Carrying Overload Lol (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drama On Instagram As Another Woman Claims She's Carrying Davido's Baby by Nobody: 9:36am On May 21, 2015
Flashh:
The way ladies of nowadays are doing because of money is alarming.

Cheap girls.
that is hustling bro

1 Like

Re: Drama On Instagram As Another Woman Claims She's Carrying Davido's Baby by delishpot: 9:36am On May 21, 2015
Truckpusher:
Omo! You can't just afford to use that stuff on some puccy, it's usually a siriri werere movement because of the level of romance that would be involved and you would have been blinded and every right thinking organ has gone to the dogs and the peniss is the most dumbest human organ ,in fact at that point you're ready to die from and for anything. grin

Don't you ever underestimate the undiluted power of some toto. grin

Toto wey dey land men for prison sef. grin

grin grin I understand 200% but nna mehnnnn, my life mater pass that toto o. Hian, I get plenty future for front biko grin Me dey control my head well o.

1 Like

Re: Drama On Instagram As Another Woman Claims She's Carrying Davido's Baby by ta4ba3(m): 9:39am On May 21, 2015
Another old woman fighting for d young boy hand in marriage... d government need to do something about dis gold diggers sorry gold packers.
See female senator yerima and Buhari
Re: Drama On Instagram As Another Woman Claims She's Carrying Davido's Baby by yuppyz(m): 9:53am On May 21, 2015
Most girls with their shallow brain. Girls will tell a hustling guy I can't ve a baby for u if you don't see my people (bride price). But everyone of them want to born for celebrities for FREE.

1 Like

Re: Drama On Instagram As Another Woman Claims She's Carrying Davido's Baby by Truckpusher(m): 9:58am On May 21, 2015
delishpot:

grin grin I understand 200% but nna mehnnnn, my life mater pass that toto o. Hian, I get plenty future for front biko grin Me dey control my head well o.
Exactly ,I was talking about guys with enough guns.

They are made for life .......what is left for them is to ef everything effeble....lol cheesy
Re: Drama On Instagram As Another Woman Claims She's Carrying Davido's Baby by Jambsupport(f): 10:10am On May 21, 2015
See gobe!!!!
Re: Drama On Instagram As Another Woman Claims She's Carrying Davido's Baby by IbroKG: 10:14am On May 21, 2015
Basic bitchess.
Re: Drama On Instagram As Another Woman Claims She's Carrying Davido's Baby by simdam500(m): 10:17am On May 21, 2015
Ladies are ready to ruin happy home sad
Re: Drama On Instagram As Another Woman Claims She's Carrying Davido's Baby by Nobody: 10:25am On May 21, 2015
LesbianBoy:
I still can't believe Davido has a 'baby mama'. Chai! He really FuCcked up o! And to think i thought he was smarter, (to 'Chop-and-clean-mouth') unlike wizkid. Didn't know he was a mumu. Now this loose girl has tied him down. angry

Meanwhile...

Airforce1 hope you are learning sha! When you finally release your album and you 'blow', just 'Chop-and-clean-mouth' don't go 'raw' o, so one useless loose girl won't tie you down!

Whc kain foolish comment be this? Davido sef na loose boy. He is a who.re that cannot keep his thing in one place. Stop with the double standard mtchew! angry

1 Like

Re: Drama On Instagram As Another Woman Claims She's Carrying Davido's Baby by dotune(m): 10:26am On May 21, 2015
Despite the campaign and educational awareness going around, these boys still don't make use of condom. The same way they got these girls pregnant, they could have contracted HIV and other STDs.

1 Like

Re: Drama On Instagram As Another Woman Claims She's Carrying Davido's Baby by Nobody: 10:32am On May 21, 2015
lol... see comments... Nigeria sweet o.
Re: Drama On Instagram As Another Woman Claims She's Carrying Davido's Baby by godwin120alex: 11:13am On May 21, 2015
Hahahahahahahaahah
Re: Drama On Instagram As Another Woman Claims She's Carrying Davido's Baby by DonaldGenes(m): 11:33am On May 21, 2015
tmtech:
From d way Davido grabs he is kondo in every pix he takes, its obvious dat his very fertile.... Populate d world bro.... I kno some galz still wanna taste ur raw kondo... Give it to dem all........ 2face survived, u go survive too... cheesy

Lmao iLike your comment oh

Made my day

1 Like

Re: Drama On Instagram As Another Woman Claims She's Carrying Davido's Baby by DonaldGenes(m): 11:37am On May 21, 2015
kilode100:
See the old car cargoes sef.

Hahahahahahah Una funny o

You go fear comment nah

1 Like

Re: Drama On Instagram As Another Woman Claims She's Carrying Davido's Baby by seunfape(m): 11:45am On May 21, 2015
who is Davido?we dont recongnise him here in Canada.
Re: Drama On Instagram As Another Woman Claims She's Carrying Davido's Baby by Nobody: 11:49am On May 21, 2015
Dirty artist,dirty woman,dirty lifestyle,smh women are just disgusting. More women will still open yansh for this monkey oh
Re: Drama On Instagram As Another Woman Claims She's Carrying Davido's Baby by Nobody: 11:59am On May 21, 2015
Nija don tire person! Some people dey trekk to earn a living while some dey carry belle out of wedlock. Which way nija!!!
Re: Drama On Instagram As Another Woman Claims She's Carrying Davido's Baby by Nobody: 12:00pm On May 21, 2015
LesbianBoy:
I still can't believe Davido has a 'baby mama'. Chai! He really FuCcked up o! And to think i thought he was smarter, (to 'Chop-and-clean-mouth') unlike wizkid. Didn't know he was a mumu. Now this loose girl has tied him down. angry

Meanwhile...

Airforce1 hope you are learning sha! When you finally release your album and you 'blow', just 'Chop-and-clean-mouth' don't go 'raw' o, so one useless loose girl won't tie you down!

No, this makes more sense " these two loose people, Davido and his baby mama, have tied each other down"

Ladies always taking the blame shit alone since Adam and Eve.
Re: Drama On Instagram As Another Woman Claims She's Carrying Davido's Baby by SAMBARRY: 12:09pm On May 21, 2015
Smh. Some women lack self respect undecided

Using pregnancy as a means of competition to win over a little boy who calls himself a musician because of money. No wonder you are treated like rags.used for a while and dumped when you are old dirty and of no use to be replaced by another cleaner one

Re: Drama On Instagram As Another Woman Claims She's Carrying Davido's Baby by papabaks(m): 12:22pm On May 21, 2015
Davido another 9c in disguise grin
Re: Drama On Instagram As Another Woman Claims She's Carrying Davido's Baby by Nobody: 12:37pm On May 21, 2015
Na wa ooo,desperate bitches on the loose >:
Re: Drama On Instagram As Another Woman Claims She's Carrying Davido's Baby by Nobody: 12:38pm On May 21, 2015
davido is a total disappointment
this is the fourth open baby mama. I now believe u are responsible for the previously denied two and I wonder how many hidden children you have.
you sicken me. such an obo
Re: Drama On Instagram As Another Woman Claims She's Carrying Davido's Baby by willsofsteel: 12:42pm On May 21, 2015
HaHaHa! grin
Re: Drama On Instagram As Another Woman Claims She's Carrying Davido's Baby by mightycrown1(m): 12:58pm On May 21, 2015
YORUBAS ARE BAD BUT EVERY LADY HOME AND ABROAD RUSHING THEM ESPECIALLY THE IGBO LADIES. AND THESE THEY PAIN THEIR MEN DIE.

CHINYERE NA ME AND U FOR BETTER FOR WORST. ORLU HERE I COME
Re: Drama On Instagram As Another Woman Claims She's Carrying Davido's Baby by 190: 2:12pm On May 21, 2015
Truckpusher:
Omo! You can't just afford to use that stuff on some puccy, it's usually a siriri werere movement because of the level of romance that would be involved and you would have been blinded and every right thinking organ has gone to the dogs and the peniss is the most dumbest human organ ,in fact at that point you're ready to die from and for anything. grin

Don't you ever underestimate the undiluted power of some toto. grin

Toto wey dey land men for prison sef. grin

Rotfl
Re: Drama On Instagram As Another Woman Claims She's Carrying Davido's Baby by preciousMI1(f): 2:47pm On May 21, 2015
trekking to instagram to see for myself

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lizzy Anjorin: "99% Of Women Are Born Witch, Stingy & Heartless" / Ini Edo Looks Radiant In New Makeup Photos / I Have A Strong Dislike For The Term Nollywood – Dejumo Lewis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.