Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,522 members, 7,826,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Moet Abebe Of Sound City Opens Catering Business - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Moet Abebe Of Sound City Opens Catering Business (647 Views)

Moet Abebe Twerking On Air To Small Doctor's Latest "Penalty" (Video) / Moet Abebe And Her Backside In Swimsuit Photos / Moet Abebe Launches Food Business, Solicits For Customers [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Moet Abebe Of Sound City Opens Catering Business by Airforce1(m): 9:22pm On May 20, 2015
Soundcity VJ Moet Abebe  has expanded her portfolio a little bit further.

The controversial VJ, Who started her acting career last year is now branching out once again.

Moet announced that she has moved into the catering business.

“So yh something I hve started doing in my free time is catering on a small scale as it’s only me cooking for now!!! But starting small is never a bad thing,.. So today’s delivery 30 plates of jellof rice and stewed turkey”  she wrote on her Instagram page on May 19, 2015.

She posted a picture of different packs of Jollof rice, dodo, with pieces of meat.

http://www.informationng.com/2015/05/moet-abebe-of-soundcity-opens-catering-business.html

Re: Moet Abebe Of Sound City Opens Catering Business by Airforce1(m): 9:25pm On May 20, 2015
I hope tis affordable grin
Re: Moet Abebe Of Sound City Opens Catering Business by megpita(f): 9:26pm On May 20, 2015
nice business

(1) (Reply)

Chidinma's "If E No Be God Video": Funniest Church Service Ever - Must Watch / Rick Ross Arrested On Kidnapping And Assault Charges / Photo: Dbanj Finally Ends Beef With Dr Sid.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.