Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,081 members, 7,811,024 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:04 PM

NL Rap Battles Chatroom 2 - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / NL Rap Battles Chatroom 2 (2594 Views)

Hausa Rapp Battles / Rap Battles With Conscious Knowledge / * ^ ^ ~ Newbies Rap Battles Competition 2015 : Official Sign Up Thread ~ ^ ^ * (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

NL Rap Battles Chatroom 2 by sosiqdude(m): 10:03pm On May 20, 2015
Oya...

YOU GUYS CAN CONTINUE FROM HERE..

Especially you folks from ROMANCE SECTION

OYA na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NL Rap Battles Chatroom 2 by sosiqdude(m): 10:10pm On May 20, 2015
April07
Dollyak teddybiyasi Kradleber Kr0ne MizMyColi patrickmuf GIYAZZ 2dice herald9 Deejavuu funlord Emaprince Dotwillis1 MzNelly Nneka123 Alexpissu missclasssy
Re: NL Rap Battles Chatroom 2 by Nobody: 10:12pm On May 20, 2015
I'm in
Re: NL Rap Battles Chatroom 2 by sosiqdude(m): 10:13pm On May 20, 2015
adeekiti:
I'm in
In for what
Re: NL Rap Battles Chatroom 2 by Nobody: 10:16pm On May 20, 2015
sosiqdude:
April

Sosiq, I don't think I will ever understand you. You were the same person that claimed that the show in the former chatroom was childish; now you're here with another chatroom, tagging those same people who got the other one locked. Why?
Re: NL Rap Battles Chatroom 2 by Nobody: 10:16pm On May 20, 2015
sosiqdude:

In for what
rap battle na grin
Re: NL Rap Battles Chatroom 2 by sosiqdude(m): 10:19pm On May 20, 2015
laykorn:

Sosiq, I don't think I will ever understand you. You were the same person that claimed that the show in the former chatroom was childish; now you're here with another chatroom, tagging those same people who got the other one locked. Why?

Chill bro...I want them to put an end to this nonsense they started here...keep calm and understand me
Re: NL Rap Battles Chatroom 2 by kr0ne(m): 10:21pm On May 20, 2015
It won't work. People who attempted this failed. Just chill and wait until the main room is reopen
Re: NL Rap Battles Chatroom 2 by sosiqdude(m): 10:22pm On May 20, 2015
adeekiti:
rap battle na grin

You dey for rap battle na...so why saying I'm in...were you outside before?
Re: NL Rap Battles Chatroom 2 by Mathematical(f): 10:22pm On May 20, 2015
angry grin

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles Chatroom 2 by Nobody: 10:24pm On May 20, 2015
sosiqdude:

You dey for rap battle na...so why saying I'm in...were you outside before?
ibere
Re: NL Rap Battles Chatroom 2 by Nobody: 10:24pm On May 20, 2015
sosiqdude:

Chill bro...I want them to put an end to this nonsense they started here...keep calm and understand me

Darn! And you think this is the way to go about it, huh? You think creating a comfortable avenue for a round two and giving them an invite is the way to go about it, huh?

You're not a novice here; you know how things happen; you know they'd just go back to where they came from since the thread had gotten locked.

Who knows if you were even enjoying every bit of the mad-man show?
Re: NL Rap Battles Chatroom 2 by sosiqdude(m): 10:29pm On May 20, 2015
laykorn:

Darn! And you think this is the way to go about it, huh? You think creating a comfortable avenue for a round two and giving them an invite is the way to go about it, huh?

You're not a novice here; you know how things happen; you know they'd just go back to where they came from since the thread had gotten locked.

Who knows if you were even enjoying every bit of the mad-man show?

I won't lie...I'm enjoying it...
I want dark and giyaz to settle each other wella... They are the two small rats that is causing all this problems.. Becos of them mukina locked the main chatroom... Nonsense!!!!
Re: NL Rap Battles Chatroom 2 by Nobody: 10:33pm On May 20, 2015
sosiqdude:

I won't lie...I'm enjoying it...
I want dark and giyaz to settle each other wella... They are the two small rats that is causing all this problems.. Becos of them mukina locked the main chatroom... Nonsense!!!!

Sosiq, I have understood you now. smiley

Let's pray this too doesn't get locked anytime soon. But we can just chill, brother; we'll have the main chatroom open soon.
Re: NL Rap Battles Chatroom 2 by sosiqdude(m): 10:35pm On May 20, 2015
laykorn:

Sosiq, I have understood you now. smiley

Let's pray this too won't get locked anytime soon. But we can just chill, brother; we'll have the main chatroom open soon.

Better...
Re: NL Rap Battles Chatroom 2 by sosiqdude(m): 10:37pm On May 20, 2015
Mathematical:
angry grin
Hey girl
Re: NL Rap Battles Chatroom 2 by Mathematical(f): 8:50am On May 21, 2015
sosiqdude:

Hey girl
How you dude
Re: NL Rap Battles Chatroom 2 by sosiqdude(m): 11:03am On May 21, 2015
Mathematical:

How you dude

Am great..am d0pe...

Longest time

grin grin
Re: NL Rap Battles Chatroom 2 by herald9: 11:16pm On May 21, 2015
sosiqdude:
April007

Dollyakson
teddybiyasity
Kradlebera
Kr0neyo
MizMyColins
patrickmuffo
GIYAZZix
2dicey
herald9
Deejavuunmi
funnylord
Emaprincess
Dotwillis1O
MzNellyen
Nneka12345
Alexpussy
missclasssssy
uhm... Wetin i do?

#modified
Am not a Romancelander...am just a jack of all threads
Re: NL Rap Battles Chatroom 2 by kr0ne(m): 11:48am On May 22, 2015
Lagunna Emaprince Ibime Mikuz Coogar Limerick Guykhena Sosiqdude 007Bruce Heywhizzy Gottoboy Testerfuze Krizzkuts PaulThor Guykhena Jigsawkillah Willsofsteeel Warriblood (King Of Wordplay ) Teddybiyasi Wrongturn Dklef Sammcarter Iceskidd/Sokrates RapAcme SmokingGunz Devilmaycry BARS Gladyys Ojoawo JOEmystic G3n3sis
https://www.nairaland.com/2329533/miss-nairaland-contest-2015-final/20#33987377

PLEASE, TOHPAHZ NEEDS UR VOTES. THANKS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NL Rap Battles Chatroom 2 by kr0ne(m): 12:14pm On May 22, 2015
Dj5naira, u never answer my calls. Abeg come vote Tohpahz. Follow the link. Thanks
Re: NL Rap Battles Chatroom 2 by dj5naira(m): 12:20pm On May 22, 2015
You're welcome.
Re: NL Rap Battles Chatroom 2 by Guykhena(m): 2:22pm On May 22, 2015
kr0ne:

Done!!!

Re: NL Rap Battles Chatroom 2 by sosiqdude(m): 7:54pm On May 22, 2015
kr0ne:
Lagunna Emaprince Ibime Mikuz Coogar Limerick Guykhena Sosiqdude 007Bruce Heywhizzy Gottoboy Testerfuze Krizzkuts PaulThor Guykhena Jigsawkillah Willsofsteeel Warriblood (King Of Wordplay ) Teddybiyasi Wrongturn Dklef Sammcarter Iceskidd/Sokrates RapAcme SmokingGunz Devilmaycry BARS Gladyys Ojoawo JOEmystic G3n3sis
https://www.nairaland.com/2329533/miss-nairaland-contest-2015-final/20#33987377

Wtf!! Kr0ne I can't vote again...the thread is locked...

Nonsense!!
Re: NL Rap Battles Chatroom 2 by alberto2k(m): 9:08pm On May 22, 2015
Cc: Coogar where art thou man undecided

turn up! cool

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles Chatroom 2 by Nobody: 4:35am On Aug 10, 2015
sosiqdude:
Oya...

YOU GUYS CAN CONTINUE FROM HERE..

Especially you folks from ROMANCE SECTION
LOL

OYA na
Re: NL Rap Battles Chatroom 2 by Raplinx(m): 9:01am On Nov 08, 2015
itsNOToverYET:
thepunisher is rebel.........i don't know why u guys can't see that. the same rebel is behind raplinx account
this guy is really a fool! I just dont wana derail that battle thread. Mumu go checkout my fb profile Korlinx Arny n stop blabbing with 007Bruce d fool who just got bagged! Cos i'm just new in Nl doesnt make me a ghostie. Fb groups are boring so i decided 2 come down 2 NL with Dark a long time fb friend [Michael Alomoleran].
Do i even have same text style with Dark Even if i do, do we have same vocab usage?? And why did he gave me an L in my brawl with Obesemf?
The next person that calls me a ghostie, team Amadioha n Sango go use their house for thunder experiment!!!
Emaprince
Alexpissu
Ibime
Reyginius
Airmark
Coogar
Mikuz
Giyazz
Glacierz
Jason21
Joseph1832
Darkenedrebel
Guykhena
Limerick
Krone
Ksslib
CaptAwesome
CaptainCids
Captainflash
Elymaxiimus
Funlord
YoungDaNaval
Obainojazz
JReyez
thunderstorm
Deepthoughts
Dj5naira
Jigsawkillah
Sinizia
Geoxpress
Heywhizzy
Grayline
Gottoboy
Sosiqdude
Liricyst
Obesemf
Sinizia
Supermiy
Dklef
Adanna28
007Bruce
Funlord
Elymaxiimus
Iceskidd
llaykorn
Danbrowndmf
Supermiy
Guykhena
MuhdG
Dklef
Dj5naira

Giyazz

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NL Rap Battles Chatroom 2 by itsNOToverYET: 9:07am On Nov 08, 2015
idiot!! ur case is like hands of esau but voice of jacob. i know korlinx on fb but he's as wack as the definition goes........why is it that u chat like korlinx but drops lines like rebel? it's either he's ghostin for u or he's actually u.

u was raplinx999 yesterday but raplinx today......and raplinx999 has deactivated. u stink of darkrebel!!
Re: NL Rap Battles Chatroom 2 by Raplinx(m): 9:15am On Nov 08, 2015
itsNOToverYET:
idiot!! ur case is like hands of esau but voice of jacob. i know korlinx on fb but he's as wack as the definition goes........why is it that u chat like korlinx but drops lines like rebel? it's either he's ghostin for u or he's actually u.

u was raplinx999 yesterday but raplinx today......and raplinx999 has deactivated. u stink of darkrebel!!
Lmao, Korlinx's wack Mumu i bet u've never seem ma scripts @ D.R.D.
I'm a long time friend of dark @ fb, like we even had same root. Stop blabbing son! Tell me ya fb username n i'll c/o u out with my accnt n get u whooped!
And Dark ghosting 4 me?? Hahahahahahaha..... Lwkmd! Just paste same of our lines that looked alike. Moreover i'm tryina switch to Nl style after Coogar said he hates fb style. So Ffuck u a million time son of biitch!!
Re: NL Rap Battles Chatroom 2 by itsNOToverYET: 9:24am On Nov 08, 2015
[s]
Raplinx:

Lmao, Korlinx's wack Mumu i bet u've never seem ma scripts @ D.R.D.
I'm a long time friend of dark @ fb, like we even had same root. Stop blabbing son! Tell me ya fb username n i'll c/o u out with my accnt n get u whooped!
And Dark ghosting 4 me?? Hahahahahahaha..... Lwkmd! Just paste same of our lines that looked alike. Moreover i'm tryina switch to Nl style after Coogar said he hates fb style. So Ffuck u a million time son of biitch!!
[/s]i don't have the time replyin a lunatic....a known thief and a snitch like u. but let me repeat myself once more in case the last one didn't sink well.....
the korlinx i know is WACK...but the lines he drops here were sired by rebel. u can also resurrect ur jasonodogwu or sharooon........it's all the same. ur a liar and a THIEF!
Re: NL Rap Battles Chatroom 2 by Raplinx(m): 9:32am On Nov 08, 2015
itsNOToverYET:
[s][/s]i don't have the time replyin a lunatic....a known thief and a snitch like u. but let me repeat myself once more in case the last one didn't sink well.....
the korlinx i know is WACK...but the lines he drops here were sired by rebel. u can also resurrect ur jasonodogwu or sharooon........it's all the same. ur a liar and a THIEF!
hohoho.... Mumu! Neither do i have ur time!!. Darkenedrebel penned my lines Lwkmd! N u saying Korlinx is wack, maybe i once schooled ur dumbass at fb, so STFU!! Akpa amu.
Re: NL Rap Battles Chatroom 2 by itsNOToverYET: 9:37am On Nov 08, 2015
[s]
Raplinx:

hohoho.... Mumu! Neither do i have ur time!!. Darkenedrebel penned my lines Lwkmd! N u saying Korlinx is wack, maybe i once schooled ur dumbass at fb, so STFU!! Akpa amu.
[/s]

(1) (2)

Beef Wif Me / ****WARCRAFT: THE APOCALYPSE II: Mikuz Vs Glacierz***** / Ofoka's Freestyle Country- The New School Legend Of The Nairaland Freestylers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.