Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,127 members, 7,818,378 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

1m Naira Needed Urgently For Tali Wood Export Transaction With Attractive ROI - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / 1m Naira Needed Urgently For Tali Wood Export Transaction With Attractive ROI (1220 Views)

Guys Check This Out--- 100% ROI In Less Than 48hrs / How Long Does It Take To Rematch People On MMM After Failed Transaction? / A Second Chance At Getting Into Telecoms World And Making Endless Roi $$$ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

1m Naira Needed Urgently For Tali Wood Export Transaction With Attractive ROI by emmbet: 10:55pm On May 20, 2015
I am a commodity consultant with experience in sourcing and export of agricultural products from West Africa like cashew nuts,sesame seeds,wood/timber,coffee,cocoa,peanut kernels,etc.

I have secured a contract to export tali wood of Benin Republic origin to Vietnam.I need a JV partner urgently that is willing to invest at least 5k usd (1m naira) to facilitate the contract.Below is the outline of the transaction:

- The seller is in Cotonou,Benin Republic and the buyer is in Vietnam.Both are ready to transact.

- Seller requires LC to ship but buyer only deals on D/P bank to bank 100% at sight basis. This requires seller to ship and send shipping documents to buyer's bank for payment.The buyer is a big company with good credit and will pay 3-4 working days after the shipping documents arrive their bank.

- I have a US trade finance company that can issue LC to the seller on my behalf.They charge 4-5% of the LC value which must be paid directly to them before they issue the LC to the seller on our behalf.
I have done due diligence on them and confirmed they are legit.

- After the LC is issued, seller will load the containers and ship within 15 days and send the shipping documents to the trade finance company's bank for payment.Then when buyer pays,they collect back their money.

- The quantity is 30 x 20" containers with partial shipment allowed for not less than 10 containers per tranche.

- Seller is selling at 10,000usd per container and buyer is buying at 14,000usd per container FOB. So,we buy from the seller and resell to the buyer.The profit is 4,000usd per container.

- The LC value for 30 containers will be 300,000usd and we are to pay 4-5% of this (12,000-15,000usd) to the LC trade finance company. But,we can also start with LC value of 100,000usd for 10 containers of which the LC fee will be 4,000-5,000usd. After it is shipped and buyer pays,we process another LC immediately for the remaining quantity.

- The gross profit is about 120,000usd while the net profit after deducting the LC fee is about 105,000usd for the 30 containers but if 10 containers,it is 40,000usd gross profit and 35,000usd net profit.

The contracts are ready and we will split the profit 50/50.The whole transaction will take about 45 days to be concluded.

If interested,drop your email address and phone number and I will contact you.Serious parties only pls.
Re: 1m Naira Needed Urgently For Tali Wood Export Transaction With Attractive ROI by justyinka(m): 8:35am On May 21, 2015
send me about this on justyinka23@gmail.com
Re: 1m Naira Needed Urgently For Tali Wood Export Transaction With Attractive ROI by emmbet: 10:21am On May 21, 2015
justyinka:
send me about this on justyinka23@gmail.com

I have sent you email.
Re: 1m Naira Needed Urgently For Tali Wood Export Transaction With Attractive ROI by Angelstartups(f): 7:09am On May 22, 2015
Hello,

Visit www.angelstartups.com.ng, sign up and connect with potential investors.
Re: 1m Naira Needed Urgently For Tali Wood Export Transaction With Attractive ROI by millhouse: 10:26am On May 22, 2015
oliverkay2001@yahoo.com , lets see what we can do
Re: 1m Naira Needed Urgently For Tali Wood Export Transaction With Attractive ROI by emmbet: 6:04pm On May 22, 2015
millhouse:
oliverkay2001@yahoo.com , lets see what we can do

I have sent you email

(1) (Reply)

Thread closed. / !!! Sensational Earning Possibility By A One-time Payment !!! / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.