Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,853 members, 7,817,524 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Who Would You Miss Most In Gej's Out Going Administration? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Would You Miss Most In Gej's Out Going Administration? (630 Views)

PDP Faction Wants GEJ Out, Confess 6 Month Interim Government -sahara Reporter / My Discussion With A Government Contractor Who Wants GEJ Out - Agabai23 / Sokoto Electorates Shouting "Sai Buhari" In Gej's Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Would You Miss Most In Gej's Out Going Administration? by WhoBeThisMan: 1:02am On May 21, 2015
Personally I would miss Our one and only Mama peace. I think she should go into Nollywood after this, what do yu think guys?

I would also miss Ruben Abati... Hmm this man can transform shiit to salad with is mouth grin
Re: Who Would You Miss Most In Gej's Out Going Administration? by Eshinwaju: 1:04am On May 21, 2015
WhoBeThisMan:
Personally I would miss Our one and only Mama peace. I think she should go into Nollywood after this, what do yu think guys?

I would also miss Ruben Abati... Hmm this man can transform shiit to salad with is mouth grin

Only mama peace...I tell da truth...she was d bomb....miss her....miss her..miss her... grin

1 Like

Re: Who Would You Miss Most In Gej's Out Going Administration? by Mayydayy(m): 1:18am On May 21, 2015
i wee miss mama piss.
A beautiful comic mama.
baba watever you do make sure you give us someone who is going to give us comic relief like mama piss.

1 Like

Re: Who Would You Miss Most In Gej's Out Going Administration? by satelliteDISH(m): 1:53am On May 21, 2015
I ll miss VP SAMBO. i have been missing him since 2009. he was there but no one knows what he was doing.

3 Likes

Re: Who Would You Miss Most In Gej's Out Going Administration? by kuuljay(m): 3:25am On May 21, 2015
the Buhari is a terrorist crew!!? grin grin grin I go miss them die grin grin grin
Re: Who Would You Miss Most In Gej's Out Going Administration? by Vikkie14: 3:36am On May 21, 2015
The only person to miss GEJ.
The rest doesn't matter much.

Mama Peace will be missed as a woman who supported her husband "hand and neck" in his quest. Show me a Woman who supported her husband totally and I will show you Madam Patience Jonathan.

We shouldn't see the negative side of things alone, the positive have greater advantage to offer.
Re: Who Would You Miss Most In Gej's Out Going Administration? by olasmith10(m): 6:51am On May 21, 2015
Doyin okupe
Re: Who Would You Miss Most In Gej's Out Going Administration? by WhoBeThisMan: 6:55am On May 21, 2015
What about fani Kayode, won't anyone miss him?
Re: Who Would You Miss Most In Gej's Out Going Administration? by menshealth1234: 7:06am On May 21, 2015
END PREMATURE EJACULATIONN NOW!!!
Are you unable to last more than a few minutes in bed?
Have you ever felt embarrassed after having sexxx?
Has a woman ever made fun of you because of your poor "performance" in
bed?
Has a woman ever dumped you because you didn't satisfy her in bed?
Do you lack sexual confidence when you are around women?
IF YES, Then Logon To W WW. E N D P E . T K

Re: Who Would You Miss Most In Gej's Out Going Administration? by kazmanbanjoko(m): 7:06am On May 21, 2015
Buhari should give mama piss one post for him cabinet so dat nigerians will be funny once more truout his regime

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Would You Miss Most In Gej's Out Going Administration? by socialmediaman: 7:09am On May 21, 2015
Nobody bro. Most of them were annoyingly incompetent and corrupt. There are thousands of better administrators and leaders in Nigeria
Re: Who Would You Miss Most In Gej's Out Going Administration? by Nobody: 7:12am On May 21, 2015
Vikkie14:
The only person to miss GEJ.
The rest doesn't matter much.

Mama Peace will be missed as a woman who supported her husband "hand and neck" in his quest. Show me a Woman who supported her husband totally and I will show you Madam Patience Jonathan.

We shouldn't see the negative side of things alone, the positive have greater advantage to offer.

Same too. May God bless President GEJ. He's a true leader.

https://www.nairaland.com/2327502/convert-airtime-mtn-cash-20
Re: Who Would You Miss Most In Gej's Out Going Administration? by Etumgbe(m): 8:02am On May 21, 2015
That very beautiful face of Diezani Alison-Madueke

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Wanted: Patriotic Youths, Young Leaders, Activist & Professionals -all States/lg / I Need Sort-code Of GTB Cele-ijesha Branch / Korede Bello Salutes Nigeria's New President.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.