Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,543 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

3 Factors That Ends A Womans Tenure In Position Of Authority. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 3 Factors That Ends A Womans Tenure In Position Of Authority. (422 Views)

Oshiomhole Holds Thanksgiving Mass To Mark End Of His Tenure In Office(photos) / Egbesu : Return My Symbol Of Authority, Tompolo Begs Buhari / President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan's Tenure In Pictures 2009-till Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3 Factors That Ends A Womans Tenure In Position Of Authority. by charlesucheh(m): 1:39am On May 21, 2015
Gender feminists will always say ; what a man can do, a woman can do better. Better they say The biologicall theory to gender study made us understand that the biological make up of the male to that of the female differs with great disparity, this has tend to clarify why women cannot in all cirmstances do everything the men do, though, their could be exceptional cases but, the majority of all is what that is. Now let's look at the three factors:
1)OUTCOMPULSIVE DESIRES: they know that they've always been sidelined and looked down upon, so when they are in key positions, they always want the men to know that THE DEMIgod is sitting on the thrown. For this, a man would prefer his male enemy to be on that sit rathan than a woman.
2)THEY'RE TOO EXPRESSIVE: A woman can slap a man in public for annoying her, but the men are too instrumental to perform such act. They (the men) think before acting rather than act before thinking unlike their female counterparts.
3)A HIGHLY PATRIARCHAL SOCIETY: If the common law legal families don't disregard their cultures and traditions why should our political system?. Afterall, Nigeria is part of that family and a patriachical type of society where the males are always known to be dominant in the public sphere. Although, the beijing women conference strived so that such customs should be repugnant, but i tell you today, even of it doesn't exist in our books, it exists in the heart of our men and they will always have that notion.
I am a social analyst who have always been with the view that the relationship between a man and a woman should be COMPLlMENTARY and not a gender biased being. The aforementioned are all based on my Objective observation, thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Gunmen Kidnap Woman Driving Kids To School In Aba / 65yrs German Woman Delivers Quadruplets / God Answered My Prayer For Nigeria – Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.