Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,443 members, 7,819,639 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

If You Are The Husband, What Are You Going To Do - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If You Are The Husband, What Are You Going To Do (1162 Views)

When Your Wife Takes Your Place As The Husband (Photo) / As Her Husband, What Will You D If You See This? (picture) / If This Was Your Husband What Would You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are The Husband, What Are You Going To Do by bunmioguns(m): 6:18am On May 21, 2015
A man rented a house and moved in with his family.

After 2 years his rent was increased from 400,000 to 500,000. He didn't complain because he likes the house.

The following year he couldn't come up with the money and the agent was on his neck. The wife saw what the husband was passing through and decided to go borrow the money so that the husband will pay back later. The husband was indeed very happy and paid back the cash when he got it.

Two years later the house rent was increased to 700,000 and the man became upset. So he begged the agent to introduce him to the landlord so that he could talk with him but the agent bluntly refused.

The man decided to do an underground investigation to uncover who the landlord is. The revelation of his investigation really shocked him... The house actually belongs to his wife.

My question: As the man what will you do?

And as the woman, what explanation will you give for your action?
Re: If You Are The Husband, What Are You Going To Do by Nobody: 6:28am On May 21, 2015
Speechless
Re: If You Are The Husband, What Are You Going To Do by Awoofawo(m): 6:30am On May 21, 2015
angry grin
Re: If You Are The Husband, What Are You Going To Do by winnieG1(m): 6:32am On May 21, 2015
act as if i discovered nothing, pretend there is no money for rent, refuse to take any borrowed money from my wife and ask her not to pay any money on my behalf, wait for us to be thrown out of the house, next .......

9 Likes

Re: If You Are The Husband, What Are You Going To Do by Akkord4gov: 6:39am On May 21, 2015
I agree with the guy above me
But seriously,I don't think I can be living in a 400k house rent talkless of 700k especially if I reside in Ibadan.I will rather be a landlord of 2rooms at the onset rather than a tenant of a flat
Re: If You Are The Husband, What Are You Going To Do by Moana(f): 8:01am On May 21, 2015
grin he wants to eat and do the do for free cheesy oya pay up hehehe
Re: If You Are The Husband, What Are You Going To Do by Occurstaem(m): 8:37am On May 21, 2015
After the rent has been exhausted, I would pay no dime again and I would secretly look for another house to rent. If the caretaker insisted on packing out, then so be it but that wife is not going to pack with me to the new house .
On another thought I would demand an explanation.
Re: If You Are The Husband, What Are You Going To Do by SAMBARRY: 10:50am On May 21, 2015
Ok.i see. The oponu wife that contributed her life savings to build a house in the name of her husband and was eventually thrown out nko? I read something like that very recently in this Same family section. Bosheyri niyen. Ti won banpe Bosheyri niyen. Oun niyen

next

1 Like

Re: If You Are The Husband, What Are You Going To Do by sladimeji(m): 12:43pm On May 21, 2015
Would just pretend i know nothing.... increase my hustle n pray to God i build my own house
Re: If You Are The Husband, What Are You Going To Do by pretydiva(f): 3:32pm On May 21, 2015
winnieG1:
act as if i discovered nothing, pretend there is no money for rent, refuse to take any borrowed money from my wife and ask her not to pay any money on my behalf, wait for us to be thrown out of the house, next .......
i luv dis kiss

(1) (Reply)

Boy Found Living Among Pigs And Unable To Communicate With Humans / Need An Advice, Pls / When Is One Expected To Stop Being Unclad In Front Of One's Kids?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.