Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,576 members, 7,820,070 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Uduaghan Commissions Reconstructed Otor-owhe/owhelogbo Road. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uduaghan Commissions Reconstructed Otor-owhe/owhelogbo Road. (1426 Views)

Reconstructed Houses For 192 Refugee Families In Borno (Photos) / FG To Introduce Toll On Some Reconstructed Roads – Fashola / Uduaghan Commissions New Modern Hospital In Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uduaghan Commissions Reconstructed Otor-owhe/owhelogbo Road. by nelsonegware: 6:37am On May 21, 2015
Uduaghan Commissions Reconstructed Otor-Owhe/Owhelogbo Road.

Re: Uduaghan Commissions Reconstructed Otor-owhe/owhelogbo Road. by kazmanbanjoko(m): 6:41am On May 21, 2015
Is he commisioning renovation of d road

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uduaghan Commissions Reconstructed Otor-owhe/owhelogbo Road. by sirclemce: 6:46am On May 21, 2015
This is wonderful. This are part of the developmental strides achieve by the Uduaghan‘s administration. Completing of on going projects by the Uduaghan‘s administration has once again proved his critics wrong. Uduaghan‘s administration is finishing very strong.
Re: Uduaghan Commissions Reconstructed Otor-owhe/owhelogbo Road. by Nobody: 6:55am On May 21, 2015
I did my service at Emevor, we used to rock Owhe even late in the night by 11 PM back then, I had a gf at owhe she originally from Iyede, thunder go fire Oreva for saying I gave her belle at the twilight of my service year to rubbish my good image in isokoland.

1 Like

Re: Uduaghan Commissions Reconstructed Otor-owhe/owhelogbo Road. by oagbanashiymai: 6:55am On May 21, 2015
Nice one, finishing very strong !
Re: Uduaghan Commissions Reconstructed Otor-owhe/owhelogbo Road. by meethenry: 8:06am On May 21, 2015
Kudos to Dr.Uduaghan. The unfathomable developmental strides of Dr. Uduaghan cannot not be easily forgotten by Deltans after May 29th.
Re: Uduaghan Commissions Reconstructed Otor-owhe/owhelogbo Road. by Omokos(m): 3:49pm On May 21, 2015
God bless Uduaghan
Re: Uduaghan Commissions Reconstructed Otor-owhe/owhelogbo Road. by jieta: 4:40pm On May 21, 2015
BuddahMonk:
I did my service at Emevor, we used to rock Owhe even late in the night by 11 PM back then, I had a gf at owhe she originally from Iyede, thunder go fire Oreva for saying I gave her belle at the twilight of my service year to rubbish my good image in isokoland.
na u thunder go fire, u no fu ck the kpekus

1 Like

Re: Uduaghan Commissions Reconstructed Otor-owhe/owhelogbo Road. by atlwireles: 4:52pm On May 21, 2015
When many states cannot even pay salaries, Uduaghan is doing his thing small small. Uduaghan nothing do you.

1 Like

Re: Uduaghan Commissions Reconstructed Otor-owhe/owhelogbo Road. by warriiboguy: 5:42pm On May 21, 2015
sirclemce:
This is wonderful. This are part of the developmental strides achieve by the Uduaghan‘s administration. Completing of on going projects by the Uduaghan‘s administration has once again proved his critics wrong. Uduaghan‘s administration is finishing very strong.
U definitely don't reside in Delta State.
Uduaghan is a thief and jst looking for useless projects to give as excuse for laundering millions upon millions.
Ughelli /Asaba express road. Abandoned
Effurun/ Sapele road. Destroyed n abandoned
Needless flyover at Okpanam Anwai roundabout.
Allowing shell 2 move out of Warri killed Warr's economy (he got his eyes on shell clinic at Ogunu).
Ubeji /refinery /shaguolo road abandoned( d traffic jam during rush hours last for like 3hrs)
Needless pouring of asphalt on airport road.(rain washes it away.)
Abandoned BRT lane.
Alot jst too numerous 2 state all here.
It also beats my imagination dat wit all these abandoned projects here n there, Delta is d 2nd in terms of allocation from federal.
Do u know dat Uduaghan is d only governor dat his annoited candidate lost primaries. Dats 2 tell u d level of hatred Delta pple have for him.
B4 I 4get, u need 2 c d number of policemen guiding his girlfriend dat lives at Idama Estate kin Edjeba.
SHAME on Delta State.
If Ibori with all d works he did cld he prisoned I wander wot Uduaghan dat did nothing will face.
Re: Uduaghan Commissions Reconstructed Otor-owhe/owhelogbo Road. by Nobody: 5:48pm On May 21, 2015
BuddahMonk:
Na castration go end your matter, keep jumping from state to state.
Re: Uduaghan Commissions Reconstructed Otor-owhe/owhelogbo Road. by juman(m): 7:10pm On May 21, 2015
Road without road mark.
Re: Uduaghan Commissions Reconstructed Otor-owhe/owhelogbo Road. by Nobody: 10:01pm On May 21, 2015
IyaIode:

Na castration go end your matter, keep jumping from state to state.

I did my service there now, I know Owhe like the back of my palm now, all the Ugbo Rubber there I used to go there, the oil wells there.

Adam Igbudu then, Emevor mix, my school was Victory Academy, the principal and owner was living at Owhe so we used to come there to drink every sunday and shop dried pork. Until Orevaoghene land with her problem to pour sand for my garri.
Re: Uduaghan Commissions Reconstructed Otor-owhe/owhelogbo Road. by Nobody: 10:34pm On May 21, 2015
BuddahMonk:

I did my service there now, I know Owhe like the back of my palm now, all the Ugbo Rubber there I used to go there, the oil wells there.

Adam Igbudu then, Emevor mix, my school was Victory Academy, the principal and owner was living at Owhe so we used to come there to drink every sunday and shop dried pork. Until Orevaoghene land with her problem to pour sand for my garri.

I read your "biased" analysis on ogun state, you seem to travel well. God bless you hustle jare.
Re: Uduaghan Commissions Reconstructed Otor-owhe/owhelogbo Road. by baybeeboi: 11:14pm On May 21, 2015
wonder how people commision rehabilitated project.

Look at the first picture with Over grown grasses by the sides of the road. Road looks 1980s
Re: Uduaghan Commissions Reconstructed Otor-owhe/owhelogbo Road. by Nobody: 12:01am On May 22, 2015
IyaIode:

I read your "biased" analysis on ogun state, you seem to travel well. God bless you hustle jare.

I have been to Akute, lambe Ijebu Ode, Ilesha Remo, Abeokuta, shagamu, agbara et al so I know how ogun is faring
Re: Uduaghan Commissions Reconstructed Otor-owhe/owhelogbo Road. by Nobody: 12:18am On May 22, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:
Is he commisioning renovation of d road

Ask your Ooni of Gbese Land, Aregberascal wetin im don commission so far
Re: Uduaghan Commissions Reconstructed Otor-owhe/owhelogbo Road. by Nobody: 12:20am On May 22, 2015
baybeeboi:
wonder how people commision rehabilitated project.

Look at the first picture with Over grown grasses by the sides of the road. Road looks 1980s

Wetin your Ooni of Gbese Land sabi pass to borrow and owe
Re: Uduaghan Commissions Reconstructed Otor-owhe/owhelogbo Road. by baybeeboi: 12:40am On May 22, 2015
WombRaiders:

Wetin your Ooni of Gbese Land sabi pass to borrow and owe
Bros, abeg, make you the try distant me from that Yoruba side.
I no like noise.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari To Merge EFCC, ICPC; 42 Ministries Reduced To 19 / Why Did Italian Prime Minister Wear Bullet-proof Vest To Visit Kenya’s President / Mods,whats Going On?.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.