Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,015 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Security Guard Dies After Winning Drinking, Smoking Bet. - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Security Guard Dies After Winning Drinking, Smoking Bet. (29580 Views)

Female UNILAG Student Slumps & Dies After Clubbing With A Man / Lagos Doctor Dies After Attending To Patient (photo) / Security Guard Dies After Winning Drinking, Smoking Bet. (WHAT A HERO!!!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Security Guard Dies After Winning Drinking, Smoking Bet. by Akshow: 12:16pm On May 21, 2015
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Security Guard Dies After Winning Drinking, Smoking Bet. by asumo12: 12:16pm On May 21, 2015
and na byforce make u use color if u no sabi abi?

Jadonaldson:
[color=#990000][/color] front page finz let there be me and there was me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Security Guard Dies After Winning Drinking, Smoking Bet. by Nobody: 12:17pm On May 21, 2015
Onwere ihe mmadu ayanu na Lagos nka anyi nor eeeh!
Re: Security Guard Dies After Winning Drinking, Smoking Bet. by AdekunleNig: 12:17pm On May 21, 2015
THE IMPOUNDED SALES MARKET. We sell all
kinds of tokunbo vehicles at cheap rates, e.g. Golf2, 3,
4, from N200, 000-N300, 000= Toyota Camry big.
daddy=N700,000=Honda accord baby boy=N450, 000.
ToyotaMatrix=N650, 000 Toyota Prado=N800,000
Toyota. hiaceBus=N550,000 Toyota Avalon=N750,000.
ToyotaCorolla=N750,000 Mazda=N450,000
HondaAccord end. of discussion =N750,000 Honda Evil
Spirit =N900,000 ToyotaCamry. N900,00 (Tiny
Light)=N650,000, Toyota Avensis=N700,00. 0,
Rav4=N800, 000, Toyota Seinna=N800,000,
Highlander=N900,000 ,Murano=N900,000
Pathfinder=N800,000, Infinity Jeepfx35=N900,000 &
fx45=900,000 Mercedes Benz ML350=N900,00 land
rover N1.2m rang rover N1.2m volvo N550 000 and
many more .THE PRICES OF EACH VEHICLE IS
NEGOTIABLE AND PICTURES WILL BE SENT TO YOU FOR
YOUR VIEWING INPECTIONS ALSO ALLOWED.Please serious
buyer should contact SALES OFFICER ON ADEKUNLE JOHNSON
on +23430035301 for futher infomation. NOTE:NO
BUYER SHOULD COME DOWN WITH MONEY TO THE
OFFICE and No Deposit should be made without seeing vehicle or evidences of vehicle.

Re: Security Guard Dies After Winning Drinking, Smoking Bet. by ola1982(m): 12:18pm On May 21, 2015
Hope this will make 1000 ways to die documentary
Re: Security Guard Dies After Winning Drinking, Smoking Bet. by DonX001: 12:20pm On May 21, 2015
iPopAlomo:
Lool... the guy best my record by 28 minutes... but it's all good... as soon as you wake up from dying... I want a rematch...
Why wait for him to wake up??
You can also drink yourself to death, so that you guys can go and do the rematch in hell.

At least, you wont be afraid of dying again since una don already kpai.
Devil go come be una referee.

3 Likes

Re: Security Guard Dies After Winning Drinking, Smoking Bet. by papabaks(m): 12:20pm On May 21, 2015
i hope this will teach some people a serious lesson.
Re: Security Guard Dies After Winning Drinking, Smoking Bet. by opiaoku: 12:20pm On May 21, 2015
Keneking:
Ok...“I tried to stop him but he drank it in less than two minutes, smoked two sticks of cigarette and decided to leave. His relatives called him back to smoke the remaining three.” He said, trouble started as soon as he finished the fifth stick grin shocked.

"Thompson bought N50 quantity of Dongoyaro and N30 sachet of Chelsea for each of us". These products are cheap but food is expensive in the country. This government sef

Buhari oooooooooooooo grin
Re: Security Guard Dies After Winning Drinking, Smoking Bet. by kunlevski003(m): 12:21pm On May 21, 2015
fu.ckin.g retard grin
Re: Security Guard Dies After Winning Drinking, Smoking Bet. by jarvis4: 12:22pm On May 21, 2015
Nawao
Re: Security Guard Dies After Winning Drinking, Smoking Bet. by akashi01(m): 12:23pm On May 21, 2015
CountDracula:
Drunken master
baddd guyyy grin grin grin
Re: Security Guard Dies After Winning Drinking, Smoking Bet. by MrCEO69(m): 12:25pm On May 21, 2015
Int main()
{
Int a
for(a=0,a=~,a++)
{
printf("CERTIFIED FOOL/n"wink;
}
} return 0;

output

1 CERTIFIED FOOL

2 CERTIFIED FOOL

3 CERTIFIED FOOL

~-1 CERTIFIED FOOL

where ~ == infinity
Re: Security Guard Dies After Winning Drinking, Smoking Bet. by digitsolution: 12:25pm On May 21, 2015
This reminds me of a friend while I was serving in the East. He was fond of feeling like a Lagos Sharp Boy leeching on guys at Mami and hoarding his own cash. One day while we were at our normal spot in one of the joints at Mami, some other corpers who were beefing him dared him to finish a bottle of Lords Gin no stakes attached and the glutton did, he drank only half of the bottle. Men when he stood up to pee, he went down immediately like a pack of cards, passed out we poured water on him to revive him, the dude retched his bowels out soiled himself( pee and poo) . He wasn't himself for somedays he even hard malaria on top.

Alcohol kills but they wouldn't hear drink to moderation and avoid awuff!!!!

1 Like

Re: Security Guard Dies After Winning Drinking, Smoking Bet. by Sola15(m): 12:26pm On May 21, 2015
no comment
Re: Security Guard Dies After Winning Drinking, Smoking Bet. by magabounce(m): 12:26pm On May 21, 2015
[size=30pt]He who drinks 1 full bottle of Alomo in 5 mins without dieing is either a wizard or something close
Owu na Baskat
[/size] grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Security Guard Dies After Winning Drinking, Smoking Bet. by MrDoGood(m): 12:29pm On May 21, 2015
Jadonaldson:
[color=#990000][/color] front page finz let there be me and there was me
I just helped you with a like

1 Like

Re: Security Guard Dies After Winning Drinking, Smoking Bet. by blessnija: 12:33pm On May 21, 2015
please how do i stat a new post pleaese
Re: Security Guard Dies After Winning Drinking, Smoking Bet. by dmola(m): 12:33pm On May 21, 2015
kennygee:
And that was how his village people completed the assignment.
Which assignment? Lmaoooooooooo
Re: Security Guard Dies After Winning Drinking, Smoking Bet. by eliwa47(m): 12:33pm On May 21, 2015
may his soul rest in peace. ohun to hun omo, lon pa omo.
Re: Security Guard Dies After Winning Drinking, Smoking Bet. by publicenemy(m): 12:34pm On May 21, 2015
nairalandist:
I pity the dude sha. He was just trying to be a Gee. Well. . . I guess it's a lesson for everyone. Alcohol can kill instantly when abused.

I remember a guy I knew who shut down in the toilet for more than 10hrs for drinking 1 small bottle of alomo bitters. . . even though it wasn't his first time drinking.

Perhaps all those alcohol and bitters should come with serving instructions just like the energy drinks. . . The Ministry of Health can enforce that if they look into it.

I think the smoke killed him not the achohol
Re: Security Guard Dies After Winning Drinking, Smoking Bet. by smartesboys(m): 12:37pm On May 21, 2015
Oh my God protect us from immoral activeties. I wonder how young people are destroying their life like that,
we should be in company of good people who will admonish us and correct us when we follow wrong path.
Re: Security Guard Dies After Winning Drinking, Smoking Bet. by lukmn(m): 12:38pm On May 21, 2015
1000 ways to Die

1 Like

Re: Security Guard Dies After Winning Drinking, Smoking Bet. by Lanretoye(m): 12:39pm On May 21, 2015
BUSHHUNTER:
Please how much can one plot of land cost in ketu

Anyone with useful information please
Read the news,they said N30 and N50 for corner piece.
Re: Security Guard Dies After Winning Drinking, Smoking Bet. by film2(m): 12:40pm On May 21, 2015
This story is fuuny, his villagers have completed their mission, they couldn't get him from their local shrine so they have to come physically to kill him by himself.. Lolzz..just kidding...D guy is stupid and i don't feel sorry for him but for his family... Alomo and Five cigarettes under five minutes just to prove he's a bad guy!!!
Re: Security Guard Dies After Winning Drinking, Smoking Bet. by Nobody: 12:40pm On May 21, 2015
Stupidity is a serious disease!
Re: Security Guard Dies After Winning Drinking, Smoking Bet. by sylve11: 12:40pm On May 21, 2015
hmmmmm cool
Re: Security Guard Dies After Winning Drinking, Smoking Bet. by LasoulMacuby(m): 12:41pm On May 21, 2015
politricks:
You wanted to prove to your friends that you can drink and smoke 5 cigarettes in 2 mins but ended up proving your stupidity which eventually cost you your life. Dear Nairalanders, be careful of the friends you keep, if only they did not force Thompson, he would have been alive by now. I suggest they get arrested.
why should they be arrested, how did they force him? did they tie his hands? He had a choice, to do or not to do, and we went with the former.
i suggest that case dies before it even begins
Re: Security Guard Dies After Winning Drinking, Smoking Bet. by U2ice(m): 12:43pm On May 21, 2015
eleko1:
undecided sad stop drinking Kerewa,Ogidiga,Ori Malu,Origin and all those poison drink.Health is wealth. sad

...Sabina,pakurumo,bull,koboko,osomo,yaahu

Make I continue gringrin
Re: Security Guard Dies After Winning Drinking, Smoking Bet. by coldFLARES1(m): 12:46pm On May 21, 2015
Won ti mu dogonyaro! Obviously, some folks life ain't worth more than 1k. See u on the lord's day! His was a demonstration of one of a Thousand Ways to Die!!
Re: Security Guard Dies After Winning Drinking, Smoking Bet. by xcesswag(m): 12:46pm On May 21, 2015
Make God save we drinkers o.....r.i.p fam
Re: Security Guard Dies After Winning Drinking, Smoking Bet. by U2ice(m): 12:47pm On May 21, 2015
magabounce:
[size=30pt]He who drinks 1 full bottle of Alomo in 5 mins without dieing is either a wizard or something close
Owu na Baskat
[/size] grin grin grin grin grin

Lolz...drink wey b sey na spoon ghanians de use take em d way 1 takes syrup
Re: Security Guard Dies After Winning Drinking, Smoking Bet. by magabounce(m): 12:48pm On May 21, 2015
U2ice:

Lolz...drink wey b sey na spoon ghanians de use take em d way 1 takes syrup
I de tell u.. Na im psn wan form badoo ontop

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Some Diets Pregnant Women Should Avoid / Engineering Graduate Drowns In Delta River 3 Months After Completing NYSC / The Ugly Truth About Your Toothbrush

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.