Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Reveals Secrets Behind Her Glowing Skin - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Reveals Secrets Behind Her Glowing Skin (40427 Views)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Rebukes Dr. Sid On Instagram Over Sexy Dance Video / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Dances With Students Of Mary Gold College (Photos) / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Tribute To OJB Jezreel: Lived In My House For 2 Weeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Reveals Secrets Behind Her Glowing Skin by Gabrielsylar(m): 5:53pm On May 21, 2015
NONE
OF
MY
FKCKING
BUSINESS
Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Reveals Secrets Behind Her Glowing Skin by Orikinla(m): 5:53pm On May 21, 2015
When last did you see Queen of Nollywood on location?
Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Reveals Secrets Behind Her Glowing Skin by stayblack: 6:01pm On May 21, 2015
RUBBISHHHHH... grin NEXT..
Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Reveals Secrets Behind Her Glowing Skin by Gen2jaynee: 6:04pm On May 21, 2015
There is power in fresh fruit juice.. Especiall)n blending fresh tomatoes... There is power in tomoto juice... U can mix it with carrot, ginger, pineapple, watermelon......... BUT you see that tomatoes, red fresh ones.... Hmmmmmm... Its great for the skin nd complexion.... Plus say u de under Air - Con most times.. And money de, what are you telling me.... U go fresh without mixing creams.....
Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Reveals Secrets Behind Her Glowing Skin by RaeMystix: 6:07pm On May 21, 2015
Study shows drinking a gallon of water a day for a month, makes you look ten years younger; removes fines lines and saggy skin...Leaving you with a youthful glow.

I can not say for sure about the benefits of using baby oil and soap, but then again....If it's been used on baby skin, then it could make one's skin soft.

Having lots of sleep, does difinetly diminishes eyebags, and bloated face....So yes, sleep is a good factor in looking younger.

Having peace of mind also does add to one's youthful glow.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Reveals Secrets Behind Her Glowing Skin by fejioguma(f): 6:17pm On May 21, 2015
wink good tip
Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Reveals Secrets Behind Her Glowing Skin by carik(m): 6:21pm On May 21, 2015
chillybrandy:
I believe all she said is true. Because I also use baby lotion.
Wow!
If that's really what you use,don't stop.

You've got a nice body tone.
Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Reveals Secrets Behind Her Glowing Skin by klax(m): 6:31pm On May 21, 2015
Please free us here from all these Omotola this Omotola that are you not tired of Omotola for God sake or were you paid for doing the jobless thing plzzz let us rest leave Omotola alone haba.
Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Reveals Secrets Behind Her Glowing Skin by ayomutu(m): 6:33pm On May 21, 2015
chillybrandy:
I believe all she said is true. Because I also use baby lotion.
I agree the fruit and water but lotion na big lie, no go try am [color=#770077][/color]
Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Reveals Secrets Behind Her Glowing Skin by mustaphagreens(m): 6:34pm On May 21, 2015
Blue seal(pure petroleum jelly) rocks !!!! cool
Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Reveals Secrets Behind Her Glowing Skin by mustaphagreens(m): 6:34pm On May 21, 2015
sad
Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Reveals Secrets Behind Her Glowing Skin by JideTheBlogger(m): 6:36pm On May 21, 2015
Houseofglam7:
we just wanna know the name of the cream madam.
We don drink fruit juice tire.
We don begin plant am sef.

Lol... grin
Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Reveals Secrets Behind Her Glowing Skin by ZeezaRapture(m): 6:36pm On May 21, 2015
jemimaa01:
baby lotion my buttangry

Is it big?? wink @ur butt
Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Reveals Secrets Behind Her Glowing Skin by freecocoa(f): 6:39pm On May 21, 2015
VickyRotex:

angry undecided

Category or no category, you already attested to it... angry grin

I wish NL had the "punch" emoticon sad
Lol grin no need for that na, yes I attest to you having a beautiful skin but you sef know say shoe get size na. undecided

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Reveals Secrets Behind Her Glowing Skin by austinbrown: 6:42pm On May 21, 2015
Airforce1:
I use "Dove fair body smooth" and my skin fresh pass people wey dey sleep and wake under air condition

Album Loading....
Mr Man respect ur self with this ur album loading na

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Reveals Secrets Behind Her Glowing Skin by watchindelta(m): 6:45pm On May 21, 2015
bahahaha my dicck up 4 does ladies who need it!
Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Reveals Secrets Behind Her Glowing Skin by nannyo(f): 6:57pm On May 21, 2015
Houseofglam7:
u just De my mind. i think she uses bleaching tube mixed with baby lotion. when pple come, she will show them d lotion as cover up
Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Reveals Secrets Behind Her Glowing Skin by inimitkel(m): 6:59pm On May 21, 2015
Kinda ryt...
Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Reveals Secrets Behind Her Glowing Skin by ifeomaekol(f): 7:02pm On May 21, 2015
If I hear.----------
Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Reveals Secrets Behind Her Glowing Skin by VickyRotex(f): 7:04pm On May 21, 2015
freecocoa:
Lol grin no need for that na, yes I attest to you having a beautiful skin but you sef know say shoe get size na. undecided

cheesy Okay, I gree sha. sad kiss
Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Reveals Secrets Behind Her Glowing Skin by Houseofglam7(f): 7:05pm On May 21, 2015
nannyo:
u just De my mind. i think she uses bleaching tube mixed with baby lotion. when pple come, she will show them d lotion as cover up

Exactly!
Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Reveals Secrets Behind Her Glowing Skin by Houseofglam7(f): 7:07pm On May 21, 2015
mamajaz:

As in plant fruit juice?

No na, the fruit.
I gat a fruit garden in my backyard!
Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Reveals Secrets Behind Her Glowing Skin by Houseofglam7(f): 7:08pm On May 21, 2015
freecocoa:
You sha are funny.grin grin grin

But na true you talk, make she tell us the cream jare, na today?

Yes na.... Me wanna glow too na, e bad?
cry
Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Reveals Secrets Behind Her Glowing Skin by 190theclown: 7:13pm On May 21, 2015
timilehing:
Lies from the pit of hell. If na so baby lotion dey make body fresh, Oloshos go don buy am finish for market na

[size=38pt]ROTFL [/size]
Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Reveals Secrets Behind Her Glowing Skin by 190theclown: 7:15pm On May 21, 2015
Houseofglam7:

[size=38pt]HAHAHAHAHA!! OH LORT grin grin[/size]
Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Reveals Secrets Behind Her Glowing Skin by 190theclown: 7:16pm On May 21, 2015
vybrant:
Price of baby lotions go increase now

[size=38pt]LWKMD grin grin[/size]
Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Reveals Secrets Behind Her Glowing Skin by 190theclown: 7:19pm On May 21, 2015
VickyRotex:
She's right...

I use baby lotion/glycerine, and at times olive oil smiley +excess intake of water and cucumber...

And my skin is cool grin

But when I sleep, I dont really sleep angry

As for peace of mind, yea I got that in bulk... grin

as u be like pitbull wen swallow akpu so u say your skin dey glow

rotfl grin grin grin
Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Reveals Secrets Behind Her Glowing Skin by 190theclown: 7:21pm On May 21, 2015
freecocoa:

I know sAY your own skin be like who waka pass sahel savanna grin
Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Reveals Secrets Behind Her Glowing Skin by InMyOpinion(m): 7:31pm On May 21, 2015
[size=14pt]She's got the Lupey factor...thats what trips me about her- not her skin[/size]
Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Reveals Secrets Behind Her Glowing Skin by MrBasketball: 8:01pm On May 21, 2015
Ilekeh:

Same here lol.
I mainly use it for my sensitive skin tho.
I use all baby products; baby oil, baby shampoo, etc.
And they work.
My natural hair curl are more defined. My skin is softer and more toned.
Picture of your skin using baby lotion and curl hair or you know the rest..... undecided
Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Reveals Secrets Behind Her Glowing Skin by lilyblaz: 8:06pm On May 21, 2015
I like that grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"I Am Battling With Food Poisoning" - Banky W / Mercy Johnson Stuns In Traditional Attire (Photos) / "God punish your prostitute mother - Tunde Ednut Attacks, Body Shames Lady on IG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.