Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,868 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Lamido Hands Over To SSG, Jets Out On Annual Leave - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lamido Hands Over To SSG, Jets Out On Annual Leave (22435 Views)

Governor Fayose Jets Out To China / Buhari Meets Dasuki, Jets Out To Niger, Chad / Sule Lamido Leaves Nigeria, Hands Over To SSG Leaving N2billion Debt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lamido Hands Over To SSG, Jets Out On Annual Leave by glimpse(f): 9:47am On May 21, 2015
lol...this guy thinks he is smart. Lamido be like '' make i comot before them catch me after handover''
Re: Lamido Hands Over To SSG, Jets Out On Annual Leave by cegxie(m): 9:47am On May 21, 2015
Safe journey
Re: Lamido Hands Over To SSG, Jets Out On Annual Leave by chukwukamma(m): 9:48am On May 21, 2015
pls make visit today to my blog http://nelsonnwegbo..com/ read and make comment and share
Re: Lamido Hands Over To SSG, Jets Out On Annual Leave by deebsman1(m): 9:48am On May 21, 2015
note this down, many of them will follow suit in few days to come.
Re: Lamido Hands Over To SSG, Jets Out On Annual Leave by Bonapart(m): 9:48am On May 21, 2015
makzeze:
and the prayers worked perfectly
Re: Lamido Hands Over To SSG, Jets Out On Annual Leave by philips70(m): 9:48am On May 21, 2015
When will the Nairaland TANoids proceed on their annual leave abroad? Or is this enjoyment reserved only for the main players while they continue their defence on social media?

2 Likes

Re: Lamido Hands Over To SSG, Jets Out On Annual Leave by pxdaniel(m): 9:49am On May 21, 2015
This is no news at all.

APC supporters should not make a mountain out of a molehill in this issue. See them blabbing about corruption as if they are saints.

Lamido is one governor that is known to normally proceed on a 10-day leave usually around April. This is not the first time he will do this so let him enjoy his statutory leave in peace. One fact I like about him is that he entrust his subordinates with governance of the state which can not be said of some other governors.

1 Like

Re: Lamido Hands Over To SSG, Jets Out On Annual Leave by ESSIETO(m): 9:49am On May 21, 2015
make him go i dey folow am later grin
Re: Lamido Hands Over To SSG, Jets Out On Annual Leave by IsaacAhmed(m): 9:50am On May 21, 2015
wat happened to the deputy govnor? this guys keep bending the rules
Re: Lamido Hands Over To SSG, Jets Out On Annual Leave by rileyy(m): 9:50am On May 21, 2015
Running for his life before Sai Baba taking over, tbh we need shut down all terminal/ban intl. Flight esp to politicians
Re: Lamido Hands Over To SSG, Jets Out On Annual Leave by Nobody: 9:57am On May 21, 2015
BarryX:
I am seeing a legacy being imbrued in Nigerian politics coutesy of GEJ.
Politics should not be a do or die affair, go and rest after your time but baba one chance want to rule be all means even at 72
What does that mean?
Re: Lamido Hands Over To SSG, Jets Out On Annual Leave by YabaLeftist: 9:57am On May 21, 2015
kennygee:
I love this Governor. Silent but working.

Excuse me Miss, do you live on nairaland? I mean like literally.
Re: Lamido Hands Over To SSG, Jets Out On Annual Leave by adedayoleke90(m): 10:00am On May 21, 2015
Good for him......................
Re: Lamido Hands Over To SSG, Jets Out On Annual Leave by Dagoma: 10:04am On May 21, 2015
Wish You Happy Rwturn!
Re: Lamido Hands Over To SSG, Jets Out On Annual Leave by rhythyson: 10:08am On May 21, 2015
in the voice of Sanya Spence I'm is Leaving on a jet plane don't know when I will be back again grin
Re: Lamido Hands Over To SSG, Jets Out On Annual Leave by Nobody: 10:11am On May 21, 2015
YabaLeftist:

Excuse me Miss, do you live on nairaland? I mean like literally.

So it seems o.
Re: Lamido Hands Over To SSG, Jets Out On Annual Leave by Nobody: 10:12am On May 21, 2015
chibabe3:
Just wondering the rational behind this action when he can easily hand over to an incoming governor on the 29th and save himself all the embarrassment. One can easily assume that Lamido is running away from EFCC. He is now making a second mistake after failing to join PDP governors to APC.
So you justify joining APC just to evade justice?

2 Likes

Re: Lamido Hands Over To SSG, Jets Out On Annual Leave by panpan(m): 10:19am On May 21, 2015
I thought if a state governor goes on leave, he is expected to hand over to the deputy governor.
Re: Lamido Hands Over To SSG, Jets Out On Annual Leave by IbroKG: 10:19am On May 21, 2015
He won't return this year. This shows the mindset of the ruiling class in nigeria, they care for nobody. Niggaa lost, now he has lost interest in governance, he cant even wait till handover day.
Re: Lamido Hands Over To SSG, Jets Out On Annual Leave by chrysso83(m): 10:22am On May 21, 2015
Wats chasing him? People implicating them selves
Re: Lamido Hands Over To SSG, Jets Out On Annual Leave by gebest: 10:23am On May 21, 2015
na wao, annual leave wey u no go for 8 years.

1 Like

Re: Lamido Hands Over To SSG, Jets Out On Annual Leave by Blastos(m): 10:26am On May 21, 2015
Wetin do Him Deputy?
Re: Lamido Hands Over To SSG, Jets Out On Annual Leave by akilo1: 10:26am On May 21, 2015
buhari buhari buhari,all exit should be lock for criminals now,they ve started running ,krikiri loading,no matter how far you run ,efcc must sure bring you back
Re: Lamido Hands Over To SSG, Jets Out On Annual Leave by Bimpe29: 10:30am On May 21, 2015
He, however, announced that his commissioners and all other government functionaries would continue in office until 12 midnight of May 29, 2015.

No they should sit tight and die in their various offices.

grin grin grin ;

shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Lamido Hands Over To SSG, Jets Out On Annual Leave by Gamesmart: 10:33am On May 21, 2015
A thief is already on the run.
Re: Lamido Hands Over To SSG, Jets Out On Annual Leave by Dollar101(m): 10:33am On May 21, 2015
ORACLE1975:
are u sure?

Yes am sure
Re: Lamido Hands Over To SSG, Jets Out On Annual Leave by arabadayor17(m): 10:34am On May 21, 2015
"HELP MZLAUREL WIN THE CROWN....VOTE MZLAUREL FOR MISS NAIRALAND 2015" thanks
Re: Lamido Hands Over To SSG, Jets Out On Annual Leave by bornmekus: 10:41am On May 21, 2015
Who knows how much the Jigawa state is owing?
Re: Lamido Hands Over To SSG, Jets Out On Annual Leave by mayor20(m): 10:47am On May 21, 2015
I respected this man for being principled and consistent. But with action or f handing over to his SSG?. I will have to review my thoughts towards him this is an act of Cowardice.
Re: Lamido Hands Over To SSG, Jets Out On Annual Leave by tydi(m): 10:49am On May 21, 2015
tchidi:
undecided I think it's time to lock up all exits from the country!! angry angry
i reject u

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Gives Families Of Dead Soldiers Money / Emir Sanusi Arrives His Palace Following Trip To Saudi Arabia (Pics) / Row Over $496m Jets: Buhari Presents Documents, US Letter To NASS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.