Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,653 members, 7,816,678 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here - Career (116) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here (624643 Views)

ICAN May 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here / Breaking news : ICAN releases the result of 2016 May Diet Exam / ICAN May/june 2016 Diet Exam- Read This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) ... (177) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by Afeezoladapo(m): 7:08pm On Oct 12, 2018
abbakacici:
I tr I try registering using pay direct link but is still not working
what was d response?
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by princearthur(m): 10:41pm On Oct 12, 2018
blaze7x:
Exams just around the corner, please any one with helpful material on CASE STUDY should please inbox me

Please you could forward to me also. Clarencechinedu8@gmail.com. thanks
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by princearthur(m): 10:45pm On Oct 12, 2018
Abdul4trust1:
in Case Study, The Report Carry The Weight Of The Marks. Have Clear Idea Of The Requirements And Ensure You Complete The Two Reports In Clear Language. Time Management Is A Key To Passing Case Study. Try To Complete Your Reports Or At Least One Of The Report Must Complete. Ensure You Write The Second Report To A Reasonable Extent Before You Submit. No Matter How You Try, You Can Never Meet Up With Time. This Was My Case But I Made It. In Your Report, Always Make Reference To The Relevent Appendix. Your Report Is Incomplete Without Recommendations And Conclusion.

Now To The Appendix, You Appendices Should Be Very Clear. I Can Boast Of Mine When I Wrote. Clear Numbering Is Very Crucial To Passing Case Study. Seperate The Two Appendices Likewise The Reports.

Please I would appreciate if you could send any of your written reports you used for case study. Clarencechinedu8@gmail.com. thanks
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by Abdul4trust1(m): 6:33am On Oct 13, 2018
princearthur:

Please I would appreciate if you could send any of your written reports you used for case study. Clarencechinedu8@gmail.com. thanks
oh! Sorry I Didn't Use Any Material Apart From The Pack And Parthfinder.
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by abbakacici: 8:28am On Oct 13, 2018
Afeezoladapo:

what was d response?
no response I try putting the sno pin and registration nos of still not going

Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by Afeezoladapo(m): 10:27am On Oct 13, 2018
abbakacici:
no response I try putting the sno pin and registration nos of still not going
u just need to insert d pin & d serial number generated with ur reg number.
If dat is not working, u should try changing ur browser.
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by Archbishop88: 6:36pm On Oct 14, 2018
Please, i want to know the exemption fee for the foundation. registration fee and examination fee. Thanks for your responses.
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by Ken124: 7:28pm On Oct 14, 2018
Archbishop88:
Please, i want to know the exemption fee for the foundation. registration fee and examination fee. Thanks for your responses.

Registration fee:7300
Exemption fee:17500
Exam fee:37400
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by Archbishop88: 7:42pm On Oct 14, 2018
Toluwani2:

Pls add 09062158088
pls add 08101652878. Thanks
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by Archbishop88: 7:46pm On Oct 14, 2018
Ken124:

Registration fee:7300
Exemption fee:17500
Exam fee:37400
Thanks so much. is that specific exemption fee applicable to me? kindly read my case.
BSC/HND Accounting obtained under the mutual cooperation agreement with tertiary institutions of 71, 000 exemption fee.
A4 management information
B1 financial Reporting
B4 performance management
B6 management, Governance and ethics
Compared to
BSc(ed) Accounting or B.ED Business Education Accounting Option of 21,100 exemption fee
At Ekiti State University, Accounting Education students do offer 95% of courses meant for Accounting Major. If Accounting major have 9 courses to offer in a semester, the education arm will offer 7 out of the 9, and add 2 or 3 educational courses to it.
Now, my question is with most of the courses of the 71, 000 exemption that I did at my undergraduate. What level and what courses will I be exempted? I can even provide my transcript as an evidence. Thanks.
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by AyarmBoye(m): 8:50pm On Oct 16, 2018
Please o.... Hope it's not too late to register for exam by month end..... Money constraints ni o....
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by Afeezoladapo(m): 9:24pm On Oct 16, 2018
AyarmBoye:
Please o.... Hope it's not too late to register for exam by month end..... Money constraints ni o....
Reg for exams ends on 26th Oct.
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by AyarmBoye(m): 8:24am On Oct 17, 2018
Afeezoladapo:
Reg for exams ends on 26th Oct.
I'm sure dey will postpone d deadline
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by Briemode(f): 7:47pm On Oct 17, 2018
Hey guys I applied for exemption on Monday and I registered for exams today because they said the deadline is 26th. Although because of my course of study I'll be exempted from 2 papers. I hope nothing is wrong with it.
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by Martiyu(m): 8:29pm On Oct 17, 2018
AyarmBoye:
I'm sure dey will postpone d deadline

You are

1 Like

Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by goldimx: 2:43am On Oct 18, 2018
Pls how do i confirm my enrollment for the exam I registered a week ago
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by Zofie93: 12:28pm On Oct 18, 2018
Hello everyone,
If u live in Abuja and you are in search of an intensive private Ican tutor for your exam. Contact me ASAP. This section was originally designed for workers, who have less hours in a day to study, but anyone is welcome to join. FYI, Our professional level Ican tutors have limited slot, so hurry.
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by Wised(m): 7:36am On Oct 19, 2018
Hello all, please I need clarification on this issue. I applied for ican scholarship in September. I don't know if it has been granted n now the registration is closing next week. I'm confused and don't know what next to do.
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by abbakacici: 9:25am On Oct 20, 2018
Afeezoladapo:

u just need to insert d pin & d serial number generated with ur reg number.
If dat is not working, u should try changing ur browser.
pls I just found out that the bank made mistakes and paid for student registration not exam registration what should I do, am doing 6 papers in skill level that is N 75700
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by encrypt(m): 9:29am On Oct 20, 2018
Nil
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by Afeezoladapo(m): 7:34pm On Oct 20, 2018
abbakacici:
pls I just found out that the bank made mistakes and paid for student registration not exam registration what should I do, am doing 6 papers in skill level that is N 75700
it's simple!
just go back to d bank and tell dem.
Dey should rectify dat.
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by Briemode(f): 5:14pm On Oct 21, 2018
Martiyu:

I know of someone whose exemption was processed after the examination

Not only after the examination but after release of results.

So, depending on your risk appetite level, you can either take the risk or play it safe

But if you have to do that (risk it), you have to apply for exemption first and whether or not it's processed since you are certain you qualify for it, you apply for exam.
please I'm about to do my registration for exam at the foundation level and its showing me 5 courses of which I'll definitely be exempted from 2. The options state select or opt out. now my problem is I don't know whether to click opt out for the two which I won't write and definitely be exempted from or just register the 5. pls answers will be appreciated thanks
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by Abdul4trust1(m): 8:20pm On Oct 21, 2018
Briemode:
please I'm about to do my registration for exam at the foundation level and its showing me 5 courses of which I'll definitely be exempted from 2. The options state select or opt out. now my problem is I don't know whether to click opt out for the two which I won't write and definitely be exempted from or just register the 5. pls answers will be appreciated thanks
select The Ones You Want To Write.
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by Martiyu(m): 12:36pm On Oct 22, 2018
Briemode:

Opt out
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by Lescott7(m): 2:11pm On Oct 22, 2018
Please i need urgent clarification on ICAN registration.
I'm a corps member, i studied Business Education (Marketing option) and i wish to start writing ICAN exams next year, May diet.
1) I will like to know, if i can write the exams while still serving because I was seeing NYSC discharge certificate as part of the requirements for registration, which I can't get till around June or July next year.
2) I will like to know how much it cost to register, write three papers at the foundation level and apply for 2 papers exemption.
I will be glad if someone answers my question. Thanks in anticipation!
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by Ephyartz: 2:44pm On Oct 22, 2018
Hello guys. i mistakenly inputted/selected my passport photograph in the section i was suppose to insert my signature. though i still inserted my picture in the right place, but i couldn't change/edit the signature aspect that i inserted my picture. i hope this wont be a major issue on the day of the exam, though i am planning on going to their office to verify.
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by Abdul4trust1(m): 4:49pm On Oct 22, 2018
Ephyartz:
Hello guys. i mistakenly inputted/selected my passport photograph in the section i was suppose to insert my signature. though i still inserted my picture in the right place, but i couldn't change/edit the signature aspect that i inserted my picture. i hope this wont be a major issue on the day of the exam, though i am planning on going to their office to verify.
going To Their Office Is Actually The Solution
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by goldimx: 6:19am On Oct 23, 2018
pls i need hlp oo Av succesfully completed registration bt wen i chk my exam/financial status Its still displaying d same i.e. d amount owed
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by Abdul4trust1(m): 8:34am On Oct 23, 2018
goldimx:
pls i need hlp oo
Av succesfully completed registration bt wen i chk my exam/financial status
Its still displaying d same i.e. d amount owed
registration For Exam Or Exemption?
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by goldimx: 10:34am On Oct 23, 2018
Abdul4trust1:
registration For Exam Or Exemption?
Exam

(1) (2) (3) ... (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) ... (177) (Reply)

Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.