Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here - Career (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here (624482 Views)

ICAN May 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here / Breaking news : ICAN releases the result of 2016 May Diet Exam / ICAN May/june 2016 Diet Exam- Read This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (177) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by shrimati(m): 10:15am On Jan 15, 2016
therealmom:

ICAN has really turned a new leaf. I hope they continue this way so more students can pass. please can any one recommend any good textbooks for
SFM , CR, ADV TAX and ADV AUDIT.

Pal, the best best is for you to get Emile Wolf ICAN study pack and combine it with ACCA past questions. The study pack really did a good justice to diff subjects.
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by andicod1st(m): 10:24am On Jan 15, 2016
Galaxy100:
Hello house,
Can someone who failed a course in one level combine the course with the next level courses and write all together?

Nope. The only people aloud to combine two levels are those who were in the former PE II

1 Like

Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by ruffneck(m): 10:25am On Jan 15, 2016
Galaxy100:
Hello house,
Can someone who failed a course in one level combine the course with the next level courses and write all together?
Nope nope nope
Its one level @a time!

1 Like

Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by ruffneck(m): 10:42am On Jan 15, 2016
Please anybdy with soft copies of the study packs for Prof level shld hlp send them to me.I tried downloading from ICAN site bt I dnt really undstand the password thng.Pls send to audegger@yahoo.com.thanks
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by persevere4life(f): 11:29am On Jan 15, 2016
konvict0111:
My goodness!!! You don't say.
You studied part-time and scored so high? I'm definitely impressed with this.

On the flipside, I think it's high time I stopped lying to myself and get my acts back together.

I hope to win some prizes for myself too along the way.

Thanks for showing me the light, dear.

I'll see you at the top!

Thanks dear. i didnt write the exams for over two years becos i kept procastinating; work was enuf stress already but my friends motivated me to 'mount the horse'.

the truth is that there will never be enough time to prepare adequately for the exams.. just start where you are with what you have..

For me it has never been about coming out the best in ICAN.. i just want to get it over with in time.

i wish you the best as you prepare..
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by shrimati(m): 11:59am On Jan 15, 2016
ruffneck:
Please anybdy with soft copies of the study packs for Prof level shld hlp send them to me.I tried downloading from ICAN site bt I dnt really undstand the password thng.Pls send to audegger@yahoo.com.thanks
bro even if a soft copy is sent to you it will still be the same thing. Get the pass word character right.
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by ABDamola(m): 12:20pm On Jan 15, 2016
Pls anybody in ibadan dt cn help wit hard copy 4 Taxation, Audit and Assurance, MGE and FR?

Pls
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jan 15, 2016
persevere4life:

Thanks dear. i didnt write the exams for over two years becos i kept procastinating; work was enuf stress already but my friends motivated me to 'mount the horse'.

the truth is that there will never be enough time to prepare adequately for the exams.. just start where you are with what you have..

For me it has never been about coming out the best in ICAN.. i just want to get it over with in time.

Damn! You're a great motivation for me already.

I thank you very much for finding the time to share your knowledge with me.

I'm deeply moved.

Our best is yet to come.

Konvict0111
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by omodara2: 12:46pm On Jan 15, 2016
my document for Nov 2015 Exam was stolen by thief so i cant get my Nov 2015 Exam Registration E-Voucher 12 Digits PIN.
Kindly help me with how to get my scores from Ican .
I need to compare with the text message Pleeeease House
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by AccaPack(m): 1:12pm On Jan 15, 2016
FR kits for sale o
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by idee91: 1:32pm On Jan 15, 2016
ABDamola:
Pls anybody in ibadan dt cn help wit hard copy 4 Taxation, Audit and Assurance, MGE and FR?

Pls
Which tutorial centre do you recommend in ibadan ? Currently serving here
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by ABDamola(m): 2:12pm On Jan 15, 2016
idee91:

Which tutorial centre do you recommend in ibadan ? Currently serving here

Excel at Mokola
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by idee91: 2:33pm On Jan 15, 2016
ABDamola:

Excel at Mokola
Thanks bro. .... lemme go check it out
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by ecele: 2:46pm On Jan 15, 2016
AccaPack:
FR kits for sale o
how much? and is it kaplin or bpp
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by stiggymode(m): 2:51pm On Jan 15, 2016
Congrats to all who made it. @persevere4life, i really admire your courage and determination. hoping to write may diet but my job is really taking its toll on me. Kindly advise me on what materials to combine. Would really appreciate your response. To everyone else, no matter the shades they throw at us, we shall conquer in the end. God bless you all..........
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by segcypaul: 3:49pm On Jan 15, 2016
i just received sms on my phone for the pin to check my Ican result and Ican also apologised
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by dubajek: 4:29pm On Jan 15, 2016
wrote mge and scores 49.too bad

1 Like

Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by AccaPack(m): 5:35pm On Jan 15, 2016
ecele:

how much? and is it kaplin or bpp
BPP: study pack and revision kit. #6,000 last price.
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by shrimati(m): 5:46pm On Jan 15, 2016
for your ICAN study kit... PM me.. or you beep me.. on 08034286100
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jan 15, 2016
hehehehe... Professional Level here i come
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by shrimati(m): 6:32pm On Jan 15, 2016
kqute:
hehehehe... Professional Level here i come
congrats dear
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by Jaylord1(m): 6:33pm On Jan 15, 2016
It's amazing how God helped me scale through the four courses at skill level, work really slowed down my reading, so I requested for six weeks leave and sat back ahome reading the whole of October and two weeks in Nov. Finished the four Emile Wolf packs. God be praised, It was just God. #ProfessionalNext. wink

2 Likes

Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by Omoluabi16(m): 6:44pm On Jan 15, 2016
persevere4life:

hi! im sure you're still buzzing, I thank God for you.Can you possibly help me withbthe PSAF hard copy?
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by Shinelle(f): 7:27pm On Jan 15, 2016
Pls for you who have passed PM and FR... asides the Emile Wolf packs, what other supporting materials for intensive study would you recommend. . assuming one can't make it to tutorials.
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by Omoluabi16(m): 7:36pm On Jan 15, 2016
Shinelle:
Pls for you who have passed PM and FR... asides the Emile Wolf packs, what other supporting materials for intensive study would you recommend. . assuming one can't make it to tutorials.
for the PM, the study pack isn't really that intensive..But still very useful in the theoretical part and certain formulars. Since you can't make it for tuition, I'd recommend you study a whole lot of ICAN past questions..and ACCA questions too. #my opinion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by Riar: 7:43pm On Jan 15, 2016
Jaylord1:
It's amazing how God helped me scale through the four courses at skill level, work really slowed down my reading, so I requested for six weeks leave and sat back ahome reading the whole of October and two weeks in Nov. Finished the four Emile Wolf packs. God be praised, It was just God. #ProfessionalNext. wink
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by AccaPack(m): 7:48pm On Jan 15, 2016
For FR, read ACCA study pack, revision kit , past questions and answers of Ican and ACCA from 2010 till date.
For Psaf, read Ican pack and pathfinder.
For MGE, read Ican pack and pathfinder.
For PM, read Ican pack first, then proceed to ACCA pack , now go back to Ican pathfinder and ACCA past questions and answers from 2010 till date.

4 Likes

Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by Jaylord1(m): 7:50pm On Jan 15, 2016
[quote author=Shinelle post=42010514]Pls for you who have passed PM and FR... asides the Emile Wolf packs, what other supporting materials for intensive study would you recommend. . assuming one can't make it to tutorials.[/quote

You don't need to go to a tutorial centre to get these packs, drop your mail,I will send the soft copy to you, but if you need the hardcopy, I could let mine go although you get this packs when you pay your ican fees
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by nkwachiabel(m): 8:04pm On Jan 15, 2016
andicod1st:
Just received my result. Done with Skills level. Now unto the finals. Baba God to you be all the Glory ooo.

Oga pls which tutorial centre do u attend. I jst also enteres final stage
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by Jaylord1(m): 8:05pm On Jan 15, 2016
OK, for those who need softcopy or hardcopy of the Emile Wolf packs of Ican for skill and professional level, Let me know- It's free offcourse!! Phone: 07063359239 N. B: the hardcopy is just one for each subject. Shalom!
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jan 15, 2016
shrimati:
congrats dear

Thanks alot grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (177) (Reply)

Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.