Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,919 members, 7,814,096 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here - Career (164) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here (624084 Views)

ICAN May 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here / Breaking news : ICAN releases the result of 2016 May Diet Exam / ICAN May/june 2016 Diet Exam- Read This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) ... (177) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by Sezua(m): 1:50pm On Jun 12, 2020
Champjar:

Hello, I sent you an E message Check your inbox...
replied.
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by karbie(f): 5:48pm On Jun 13, 2020
Prepare for your ICAN examinations with the ICAN new study packs for all levels and get all necessary past questions and answers for a token. Click on the whatsapp link below to get them https:///2347084890881
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by karbie(f): 1:46am On Jun 14, 2020
Read the study packs on your own and pass your examinations like I did.

Prepare for your ACCA and ICAN examinations with the ICAN new study packs for all levels and get all necessary past questions and answers for a token.

Click on the whatsapp link below to get them https:///2347084890881
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by evuna: 9:34pm On Jun 14, 2020
Please, I need the hardcopy version of Ican study pack for PM FR PSAF And CSME to give me or to sell in Lagos. Kindly indicate if you have. Thanks..
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by abimijul1: 7:20am On Jun 15, 2020
What Is Your Current Worth, If Valued?

Dangote net worth as at 2019 is 8.8 billion USD

Mike Adenuga as at 2019 net worth is 8.6 billion USD at age 66 years

Femi Otedola as at 2019 net worth is $1.2 billion

Does that ring a bell? Or trigger the question in your heart…

What is my net worth?

It is not how long you have work. It is not the number of company you have worked in. It is the impact you make that makes the difference.

If you chose to resign from where you work today, what will you be remembered for? Are you developing yourself? Are you adding value to yourself and your company?

You cannot give what you do not have.

If you pass by like everybody, then you will pass away like everybody. But when you do beyond other, then you have a LEGACY.

If you look back to last five years back, can you say ‘I am far better than I used to be?’

Do not wait till you are 60 years before measuring your success. Start it now, ensure no year passes you by unachieved, you are not getting younger.

Your 60 years start today, what step of personal development have you taken?

2019 is going again, are you still saying tomorrow, today is the tomorrow you mentioned yesterday. Tomorrow will continue until we breathe our last breath. Make that decision TODAY OR NEVER.

If you do nothing, you’ll get nothing and you will become nothing. And your net worth will be nothing.

If you want to increase your worth with the accounting package…… and get certification….on these packages:

Call Starry Gold Academy on 08062761209, 07038409243 or chat the admin on 08062761209 to get all or any of these practical video tutorials on;

• SAGE 50
• BASIC EXCEL
• ADVANCE EXCEL
• QUICKBOOKS
• FINANCIAL MODELING
• TALLY ERP
• MICROSOFT ACCESS
• PROJECT MANAGEMENT (PMP)
• AUDIT COMMAND LANGUAGE
• SAGE PASTEL EVOLUTION

You will get the following Software for FREE
• SAGE 50 software (for multiple systems)
• QuickBooks Software
• SAGE Pastel Evolution Software
• Tally Software
• Microsoft Office packages (Ms Word, Ms Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
• CorelDraw Software
• Photoshop Software

You can as well get the complete 19 in 1 personal development package, also known as the WOW package which contains all necessary packages needed to stand out in your profession.

We are considering the current economic condition, so INSTALLMENTAL PAYMENT is allowed for the 19 in 1 Package in case you don't have the full amount at a go. This will make it easier for you to quickly grab the package.

To place your order or make further enquiry about any of the packages, call Starry Gold Academy on 08062761209, 07038409243 or chat the admin on 08062761209 via WhatsApp to get all or any of these practical video tutorials

Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by kenny189(m): 5:39pm On Jun 15, 2020
Sales of ICAN and ACCA study materials

We want to announce to all stakeholders that ICAN and ACCA study materials(study packs, pathfinders, text books, video lectures, study text, revision kits etc) are still available for sale at affordable price.

We supply materials in large quantity to various ACCA centres and ICAN centres all over the states at wholesales price. Discount is also available for retail sales.

We are known for excellence and high level of integrity.

Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by icelord(m): 10:13pm On Jun 15, 2020
Get you relevant study videos for the ICAN exams - Skills and Professional. Contact: 0812--420--7575
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by abimijul1: 7:32am On Jun 17, 2020
StarryGold Comprehensive Video Lecture -- The Easier Way

It doesn’t expire

You can study anywhere in the world to suit your tight schedule.

You can ask the lecturer any question anywhere in the world (Telegram).

The video lectures saves you stress

You can go through the video lectures over and over again until you understand the topic

You will have access to the membership site where you can download weekly questions and answer for twelve weeks

You will have access to our free online support forum
The video lectures contains all you need to pass your ICAN examination while you study at your own pace

But If You Choose The Harder Way - Physical Classes
You can not go back to receive the same lectures for free after a diet. You need to pay for each diet lectures.

You are restricted only to the lecture center

You can only ask the lecturer questions in the classroom.

You will have to spend money for transportation to travel to the lecture center and face the stress of traffic
The lecturer will only treat a topic once while he move on to the next topic (no going back because of a student if you miss a class).

You will have to wait for the revision period.

For some, you must pay for the revision classes apart from the lecture fee

You must wait for the lecturer to treat the topic

But studying for ICAN exams just got easier with our Comprehensive and Affordable Video Lectures

Ready to start ICAN exam preparation NOW?

See our students’ testimonials here; http://starrygoldacademy.com/ican/testimonies/

Get ICAN video Lectures and join our FREE ICAN Telegram class NOW

Click here to join our ICAN classes to get the FREE ICAN MOCK EXAMS AND PILOT QUESTIONS; http://starrygoldacademy.com/app/?ref=ebenezer

To get our Comprehensive and Updated ICAN Video Lectures as well as free Video Samples for a foretaste, Call Starry Gold Academy on 08062761209, 07038409243 or chat the admin on 08062761209 via WhatsApp.

Starry Gold Academy: No 1 Tuition center with the highest exam pass rate at one sitting for professional exams in Nigeria

Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by Ghallant01(m): 2:33pm On Jun 17, 2020
confirmguy:
Good day, please, I intend writing ATS 1, what is the cost of the registration and exams fees for ATS 1?
Hi?
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by kenny189(m): 11:16pm On Jun 17, 2020
ICAN Professional Student Registration

We want to announce to all potential and existing ICAN students that registration is still ongoing.

Let's assist you to do all registrations and provide all necessary materials such as study packs, pathfinders(Q & A), text books, video lectures, ACCA study text and revision kit. These materials are needed to pass the exam at first sitting.

Accounting Software Training videos(eg SAGE 50, Quickbook Accounting, Tally ERP 9, Adv. Microsoft Excel, SAGE Evolution ERP, SAGE 300 ERP & SAP FICO) are also available. All at affordable prices.

Distance is not a barrier, you can get all these irrespective of your current location.

We are known for excellence and high level of integrity.

Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by Ghallant01(m): 10:38am On Jun 18, 2020
Pls I need ask this questions about ICAN ASTWA program

1. How does the change in syllabus works, at what year interval do they change their syllabus...

2. How will one know if they have changed their syllabus....

So as to avoid reading old syllabus....

I need answer to this pls!!!
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jun 18, 2020
Prepare for your Ats3 and ICAN examinations with Comprehensive video for all levels and get all necessary past questions and answers at affordable price. chat me on 08067863531
Thanks
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 7:10am On Jun 22, 2020
Good day
Chat me up on 08067863531,if you need detailed and comprehensive video materials on ican(foundation, skills and professional level) @ affordable price.
Do have a lovely week ahead
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by PremiumTrends(m): 3:01am On Jul 15, 2020
Oga stop spamming this thread with your annoying advertisement na! It's not by force to patronize you. You're making people miss out important information here with your lengthy, unnecessary posts. Take your market elsewhere and let us progress here abeg!!

abimijul1:
SKILL VS CERTIFICATE; Which One Will Give You An Edge?

There is no point comparing certificate and skill because
they are supposed to complement each other.
The big question is, will your certificate be relevant without the relevant skill?
The answer is CAPITAL NO.

If certificate seems irrelevant without the right skills,
do you still want to wait after you graduate before
you acquire the necessary skill ?

Other countries are already preparing to meet up
with this workplace requirements,
China converted about 600 universities to Polytechnic
so as to reduce too much academic theory that doesn't guarantee jobs.
They want their polytechnics to focus on Engineering and
technology and technical courses.

The workplace in Nigeria is already aligning with this reality too.
Just check recent vacancies to see the requirement that are compulsory.
I have seen a lot of vacancies for Accountant and
they stated that the knowledge of Microsoft Excel is compulsory
while being a Chartered Accountant is just an added advantage.

Just google “Accounting vacancies in Nigeria ”, to confirm my claims.

No company is depending on the knowledge of academic theories to
employ graduates, your skill is what we stand you out.
The workplace is changing and you need to adapt fast.

P.S: I am not saying that your certificate is IRRELEVANT,
it is actually very RELEVANT but acquiring a SKILL
will give you edge in the labour market.

Need to learn some set of new skills?

Get Starry Gold Accounting Package (SAGE 50, Advance Excel, Tally ERP, Financial Model, Project Management, QuickBooks and others).

You can as well get the complete 19 in 1 personal development package, also known as the WOW package which contains all necessary packages needed to stand out in your profession.

We are considering the current economic condition, so INSTALLMENTAL PAYMENT is allowed for the 19 in 1 Package in case you don't have the full amount at a go. This will make it easier for you to quickly grab the package.

To place your order or make further enquiry about any of the packages, call Starry Gold Academy on 08062761209, 07038409243 or chat the admin on 08062761209 via WhatsApp to get all or any of these practical video tutorials

1 Like

Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by maryjabeez: 7:06pm On Jul 16, 2020
*sweeps cobweb off trend* Are we still writing exams this year ACCA guys have exams scheduled in September
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by maryjabeez: 7:08pm On Jul 16, 2020
ChukaLupin:
Wow so I just found out that you have to write all four papers in skills to win a prize.

Wow.

At all levels, I think it's not a smart idea but this is Nigeria
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jul 17, 2020
Please is ICAN planning of changing all level examination to CBT soon?
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 8:07am On Jul 19, 2020
Please how do one read with the syllabus or is it to jack all the study pack?
Please help me.
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by PremiumTrends(m): 12:22am On Jul 22, 2020
I'm also confused about this
Ezeaku21:
Please help me.
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by Afeezoladapo(m): 5:47am On Jul 22, 2020
Ezeaku21:
Please help me.
It is too risky to do selective reading for ICAN. U may be caught unawares.
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by Avelyn: 6:14pm On Aug 01, 2020
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by Olaoluwa4Don(m): 7:54am On Aug 10, 2020
For your private ICAN and ACCA lecture in Ibadan, contact me on 08137040664.

Let experience and expertise guide you.
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by Ghallant01(m): 8:38am On Aug 13, 2020
Important notice

Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by Opzyyy: 11:37am On Aug 14, 2020
Please i have paid, on paydirect but i did not get pin and serial number generated. And when I click the link that should take me to registration page, it takes me back to the paydirect page instead.
Ghallant01:
Important notice

1 Like

Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by Ghallant01(m): 3:38pm On Aug 14, 2020
Opzyyy:
Please i have paid, on paydirect but i did not get pin and serial number generated. And when I click the link that should take me to registration page, it takes me back to the paydirect page instead.
Sorry I dnt know much abt the registration issue
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by SAYFITTUTORS: 5:56pm On Aug 14, 2020
ICAN VICTORY REVISION CLASSES
Have you heard about
revision classes like no other at ALL levels for September 2020 ICAN examinations? Then what are you waiting for?Join the BRAIN opening revision sessions with Experienced & Exposed facilitators on Saturday August 22 till Sunday September 6 between 8am to 6pm. This is taking place at SAYFIT Professional Tutors, Victory High School, Abule Bus Stop, near Sheraton Hotel, Ikeja. The fee chargeable is affordable, you are free to invite others to join the SUCCESS TRAIN. It takes AGGRESSION to take PROGRESSION. Call SOYE: 0802-871-9480
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by intruder15(m): 1:42am On Aug 15, 2020
Hi all. Anyone that cares for a group reading of 3-4 for Business Management and finance should send me a mail. Thanks.
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by charliesyndrom: 10:42am On Aug 15, 2020
Hello ..as part of the necessary documents for registration, is it compulsory to submit my academic transcript? Can call up letter suffice?
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by Afeezoladapo(m): 10:55pm On Aug 16, 2020
charliesyndrom:
Hello ..as part of the necessary documents for registration, is it compulsory to submit my academic transcript? Can call up letter suffice?
Yes. u can.
U only need academic transcript when u've not yet served.
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 11:12am On Aug 19, 2020
please how do I know area of concentration for the exam?
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by maryjabeez: 10:18pm On Aug 20, 2020
Ezeaku21:
Please help me.

I always read all the chapters. It's interesting actually, most people's problem is that they wait till the exam is close and start reading. I read from the last day of the previous diet paper I can spend a week with a chapter or less than a week and I would have read a course cover to cover once and read it again finally. This works for me, some people do crash reading and pass. There is no one way you have to do what works for you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) ... (177) (Reply)

Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.