Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,054 members, 7,810,943 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:00 PM

ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here - Career (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here (623493 Views)

ICAN May 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here / Breaking news : ICAN releases the result of 2016 May Diet Exam / ICAN May/june 2016 Diet Exam- Read This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (177) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by oshoke2much: 5:32pm On Aug 20, 2016
i am a graj of acctin. My sch is accredited. I am a registered student of ican. I want to pay for exemption. My qtn is how much is ican chargin for exemption for acctin graduate & after payin, wat do i do next?
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by julyb(m): 5:50pm On Aug 21, 2016
stanley102:
Hello all, how long does it take for ICAN to process an application and issue a student's registration number? I intend writing the November diet but I'm yet to get a guarantor for my application; can I still meet up for the exam? Thanks.
it took them one week to give me a registration number after my application.whereas exemption took almost 2weeks.time is still on your side .am equally preparing to write the Nov diet
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by fineboy967: 12:07pm On Aug 22, 2016
I will be writing Ican skills level exam by Nov, please can anyone help me out with diz performance management question? thanks... No: 08164164668 gmail: danielgbenga1996@gmail.com

Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by danielsunky(m): 12:49pm On Aug 22, 2016
Afternoon house...I would like to find out if i can actually rely on Acca study kits for ican case study and advance audit and assurance. Pls any one with a good suggestion should help a brother.

Thanks.
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by Nita127: 2:33pm On Aug 22, 2016
ABDamola:
Pls signify if u nid ICAN foundation study packs ONLY!
Av unlocked four study packs bt was unable 2 unlock only QTB!
Quote me!
Will send it in group cos of d limited data plan!
Quote me and I will send it 2 everybody dt drops his/her email b4 8:30pm
Tanx!

Pls here's my email ire4real2004@yahoo.com , I need the Ican foundation study pack particularly MIS (management info systems) thanks
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by Agista: 11:19am On Aug 25, 2016
Plz i need the study pack for skill level; my email is agyjosy@yahoo.com... Tnkz
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by ehizario2012: 1:39am On Aug 26, 2016
Gooday friends, I need exemption from QTB. Can I process the exemption and confirm it before making payment? Prompt response will be appreciated.
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by nkwachiabel(m): 7:33am On Aug 26, 2016
ehizario2012:
Gooday friends,
I need exemption from QTB.
Can I process the exemption and confirm it before making payment?
Prompt response will be appreciated.

You don't choose which course u get exempted from. There are already laid down rules for the courses u are going to be exempted from as per the course u studied in uni.
For the exemption, if you're sure u r going to be exempted from QTB, you can go ahead and pay for ur exemption for early processing.
Hope this helps.
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by ehizario2012: 9:57am On Aug 26, 2016
nkwachiabel:

You don't choose which course u get exempted from. There are already laid down rules for the courses u are going to be exempted from as per the course u studied in uni.
For the exemption, if you're sure u r going to be exempted from QTB, you can go ahead and pay for ur exemption for early processing.
Hope this helps.

Thanks. I am a scientist, I'm sure of the exemption. I just want to know if I can process online before payment.
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by ehizario2012: 10:06am On Aug 26, 2016
nkwachiabel:

Hope this helps.

https://www.icanonline-ngr.com/exemption/

Seems payment is required to proceed.
Thanks.
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by Abdul4trust1(m): 7:30pm On Aug 26, 2016
la11aa:

There are no strict rules on how the report should look. For example, there's no mark for terms of reference and the report heading.
It is your points that will be marked. You can write a report that's not that beautiful and still score majority of the marks and vice versa.
I will try to upload solutions to past questions that incorporate everything stated on the marking guide very soon.

please How Much Will It Cost Me To Write Two Professional Subjects In This November Diet And When Will The Payment Lapse?
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by stanley102(m): 6:07am On Aug 27, 2016
julyb:
it took them one week to give me a registration number after my application.whereas exemption took almost 2weeks.time is still on your side .am equally preparing to write the Nov diet

Thanks dear...God bless ya
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by ehizario2012: 7:42am On Aug 27, 2016
But is it worth it paying 17k for QTB exemption? Anyone able to pass FA and other foundation courses shd easily scale QTB.
My thoughts...comments from those who have written QTB will be appreciated.
Tnx.
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by SamuelAnyawu(m): 12:48am On Aug 30, 2016
Is there any good ICAN lecture centre here in Abj?
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by Esthered: 1:27pm On Aug 30, 2016
danielsunky:
Afternoon house...I would like to find out if i can actually rely on Acca study kits for ican case study and advance audit and assurance. Pls any one with a good suggestion should help a brother.

Thanks.
I'll advise that you study the pathfinders, the study pack and lecture materials (i.e if you're attending lectures) for the AAA. As for Case study, it's about your level of awareness of the Nigerian business environment i.e always be aware of current issues but do not forget to revise all you've learned in skills level. Wishing you all the best as I was a prize winner when I wrote. Stay blessed.
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by achiever3(f): 3:16pm On Aug 30, 2016
Please is it advisable to make the payment for ICAN exam online?

1 Like

Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by stanley102(m): 7:20pm On Aug 30, 2016
Hello all. Please, What does 'certified copy' mean? All the documents requested for the registration is supposed to be 'certified'. Please help a brother; it's urgent. Thanks.
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by funkyjms: 8:46pm On Aug 30, 2016
stanley102:
Hello all. Please, What does 'certified copy' mean? All the documents requested for the registration is supposed to be 'certified'. Please help a brother; it's urgent. Thanks.

A chartered accountant is to endorse each of your document including passport. The endorsement should carry his/her name, membership number and signature.
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by stanley102(m): 8:55pm On Aug 30, 2016
funkyjms:

A chartered accountant is to endorse each of your documents including passport. The endorsement should carry his/her name, membership number and signature.
Thanks a bunch.
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by Jenkoja(m): 9:19pm On Aug 30, 2016
Please help. I paid through the pay direct to help my brother to register for ican, but now unable to get the serial number and the pin on ican page
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 6:30pm On Sep 01, 2016
Download the Solution to the May 2015 Case Study at www.freeicanmaterials.com.

You can download a quicker and easy to navigate update to the android app here- https://s3.amazonaws.com/gonative/static/57973fcc30785de676fa393c/app-release.apk
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by meetgaya: 8:48pm On Sep 01, 2016
ogedanny:
unless you want d softcopy while you print it yourself

I need d study pack pls
Meetgaya@gmail.com
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by julyb(m): 6:53pm On Sep 03, 2016
I need someone to help me with the past questions of the May 2016 diet for foundation.I could not get it on ICAN site.Kindly send to dare.opeyemi.oladepo@rhdhv.com
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by pathfinder01: 3:25pm On Sep 09, 2016
Can someone help me with the address of an ican study centre in Ilesha Osun state.

Also I will appreciate if I can get the study pack soft copy via ayo.pathfinder2012@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by ladyrebo: 12:42pm On Sep 11, 2016
Please, Can I still register for Nov. diet and pass...I studied Guidance and Counselling, I don't have a background knowledge
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by idee91: 1:55pm On Sep 11, 2016
ladyrebo:
Please, Can I still register for Nov. diet and pass...I studied Guidance and Counselling, I don't have a background knowledge
Ican requires serious preparation. .... and we have less than 2 months to the exams. You can start by registering now, then take ur exams next diet. Plus you don't even have the accounting background, so you might need to attend lectures.
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by BARAJ92(m): 10:33am On Sep 13, 2016
ehizario2012:
But is it worth it paying 17k for QTB exemption? Anyone able to pass FA and other foundation courses shd easily scale QTB.
My thoughts...comments from those who have written QTB will be appreciated.
Tnx.
It is worth it, I regret not applying for the exemption. I will be writing only Q.T, this diet after failing only it(48). Please I need any one with the solution of Q.T May diet as it is not in pathfinder yet. Please does any one no how I can get Q.T material from ACCA site
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by schematech: 8:35pm On Sep 14, 2016
For those preparing for PSAF for November diet , visit https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDbgU34RHrXyEWxEbvah6FA for videos and class recording of PSAF in an ICAN class. Also visit http://www.passicanonline.com/ . I will be sharing the lecture slides later.
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 3:59pm On Sep 18, 2016
Please, can someone upload the CR questions for the last diet?
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by Rich4god(m): 6:03pm On Sep 18, 2016
Plz, can someone help me with the Foundation level materials. I don't know wia to download it. I already have my student number.
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by UjSizzle(f): 1:08pm On Sep 19, 2016
Rich4god:
Plz, can someone help me with the Foundation level materials. I don't know wia to download it. I already have my student number.

https://portal.ican-ngr.org/studypack/index.asp
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by tuns486(m): 5:18pm On Sep 19, 2016
please, i need ican study pack as well. kindly help me out. email:- tundeshittu444@gamil.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (177) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.