Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,046 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here - Career (72) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here (624435 Views)

ICAN May 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here / Breaking news : ICAN releases the result of 2016 May Diet Exam / ICAN May/june 2016 Diet Exam- Read This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (177) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by ABDamola(m): 9:11pm On Jan 15, 2018
Less dan 48hrs to go....
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by Geovik: 11:47pm On Jan 15, 2018
haibe:

If someone says he thinks, he is suggesting he is not 100% certain and it is left for you as the reader to do a further research. Half information is better than none dude, besides Acca review policies very often so it is impracticable for me to know everything with 100% certainty at every point in time.

And what do you mean how can i be thinking? Did you employ me as a research personnel for you?

Lol, relax dude; my earlier statement wasn't actually intended to be a "stick" at you. However, I just "thought" you should be a lot more certain when contributing to a discourse like that on this sort of platform with very vast readership. Some folks might actually momentarily make a poor long-term decision in their subconscious, based on what they have read from such conversations, because they just might believe you are sure of what you have said and actually take your word for it, without even bothering to run further proper check.
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by miscoe(m): 2:38am On Jan 16, 2018
ABDamola:

No more speculations again!

The date has been communicated to the council members.

The official date is Wednesday, 17th January, 2018.

3days to go...

please sir, is this another insider information?
how valid is the source?
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by haibe(m): 3:15am On Jan 16, 2018
Geovik:

Lol, relax dude; my earlier statement wasn't actually intended to be a "stick" at you. However, I just "thought" you should be a lot more certain when contributing to a discourse like that on this sort of platform with very vast readership. Some folks might actually momentarily make a poor long-term decision in their subconscious, based on what they have read from such conversations, because they just might believe you are sure of what you have said and actually take your word for it, without even bothering to run further proper check.

Why would anyone take a post that clearly suggests less than 100% certainty as final? Thats laziness!! You can't be spoonfed everytime. If you notice, some of my comments are with certainty while others are not; would you rather that i say i dont know at all when i have above 50% knowledge of the matter?

1 Like

Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by wisebolak43: 6:53am On Jan 16, 2018
haibe:

Why would anyone take a post that clearly suggests less than 100% certainty as final? Thats laziness!! You can't be spoonfed everytime. If you notice, some of my comments are with certainty while others are not; would you rather that i say i dont know at all when i have above 50% knowledge of the matter?

coleague,u hav done excellently well.leav d guy
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by wisebrains: 7:58am On Jan 16, 2018
Abdomox:
Congratulations for this feat. More to come your way.

The 5 papers you listed here is inclusive of the paper that qualifies you for the BSc Accounting? If not, please help explain how an ACA (ICAN) holder can get the ACCA + BSc.

Thanks.

[/b]Here is the information you seek. This is from the ACCA website and last updated October 2017. For more information you can visit

http://www.accaglobal.com/africa/en/student/exam-entry-and-administration/oxford-brookes-bsc-hons-in-applied-accounting/eligibility-for-the-oxford-brookesbsc.html[b]

Qualifying for the degree

To be awarded the Oxford Brookes BSc (Hons) in Applied Accounting you must:

Be registered with Oxford Brookes University ie have opted-in to the BSc degree scheme
Hold a recognised English language qualification certificate and transcript (if applicable), which must be submitted and approved by ACCA, before passing F7, F8 and F9. For more information, please download the Recognised English language qualifications document from the 'Related documents' section of this page
Pass the three ACCA Fundamentals papers F7, F8 and F9 and pass (or gain exemption from) other papers as required to successfully complete all nine Fundamentals level papers at least two months prior to the start of the submission period in which the student is seeking to submit
Complete the ACCA Ethics and Professional Skills module according to the Research and Analysis Project submission dates
Complete and pass the Oxford Brookes University Research and Analysis Project.

If you are exempt from any paper from F1-F9 based on a qualification more than 10 years old, you would be required to forfeit all of the exemptions in order to opt in to the degree programme.

The degree must be completed within 10 years of the earliest date of your first examination pass or the date of your first ACCA exemption being granted otherwise your eligibility will be withdrawn.
Further information

You may not qualify for the BSc degree. Read about the common reasons for failing to meet the eligibility requirements

1 Like

Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by Abdomox: 8:26am On Jan 16, 2018
Thank you.
haibe:

If u want the Bsc, i think u must also write f7 f8 and f9, making 8.
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by ufotty2001: 8:40am On Jan 16, 2018
miscoe:

please sir, is this another insider information?
how valid is the source?
don't mind anybody that is telling that results will come out on 17th wednesday.. Expect results Thursday
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by opetobi(m): 9:19am On Jan 16, 2018
Either Wednesday or Thursday or today self
One thing I know for sure is that result will be out this week.

2 Likes

Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by Geovik: 10:02am On Jan 16, 2018
haibe:

I agree completely in this instance. Ok, permit me to rescind my earlier position then. You have done reasonably well dude. Cheers

1 Like

Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by afolayangs(m): 10:14am On Jan 16, 2018
I am sure of one thing.

That it shall end in praise for me. Amen. Whish you same

2 Likes

Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by ityen: 3:05pm On Jan 16, 2018
afolayangs:
I am sure of one thing.

That it shall end in praise for me. Amen. Whish you same

AMEN

2 Likes

Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by AkinsolaAR: 3:33pm On Jan 16, 2018
Singing...
Oluwa joooo, wa gbe mi soke/ce isale ti su mi, ayee n be loke, mu mi lo si ibi giga....

Pls brethen, can join me as we we are praying and trusting that God will take us to the higher ground through success in our ICAN result...

3 Likes

Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by ifeoluwa0803(f): 4:18pm On Jan 16, 2018
pinkiepetitee:
pls help send to adeyanjuolubukola@gmail.com
Pls I need too. Ifeoluwa205@gmail.com.
Tanx
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by Geovik: 5:32pm On Jan 16, 2018
AkinsolaAR:
Singing...
Oluwa joooo, wa gbe mi soke/ce isale ti su mi, ayee n be loke, mu mi lo si ibi giga....

Pls brethen, can join me as we we are praying and trusting that God will take us to the higher ground through success in our ICAN result...

AMEN & AMEN. May God's Mercy speak for us according to His word in Rom 9:16. AMEN.
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by Lofeme054: 7:10pm On Jan 16, 2018
Geovik:

AMEN & AMEN. May God's Mercy speak for us according to His word in Rom 9:16. AMEN.
Amen
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by mandonnels(m): 8:07pm On Jan 16, 2018
the tension is real

1 Like

Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by Geovik: 8:20pm On Jan 16, 2018
Guys, its more than certain at this point in time that ICAN Nov 2017 result will be released tomorrow morning.

Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jan 16, 2018
Success to us all come tommorow
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by Geovik: 8:22pm On Jan 16, 2018
Geovik:
Guys, its more than certain at this point in time that ICAN Nov 2017 result will be released tomorrow morning.

Any Wyse student should know who CP Baba Adini is and he just sent that message on a Wyse whatsapp group. Believe me guys, you can take his word on ICAN issues to the bank.

2 Likes

Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by Abdul4trust1(m): 8:36pm On Jan 16, 2018
Geovik:
source Bros
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by mandonnels(m): 8:48pm On Jan 16, 2018
Abdul4trust1:
source Bros
check bro, he quoted d source
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by mandonnels(m): 8:50pm On Jan 16, 2018
Geovik:

Any Wyse student should know who CP Baba Adini is and he just sent that message on a Wyse whatsapp group. Believe me guys, you can take his word on ICAN issues to the bank.
Lord help your children.
we shall all smile tomorrow
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by opetobi(m): 8:50pm On Jan 16, 2018
When the result is out, please anyone with the pdf should let us know how to contact him/her for a copy. Thanks
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by wisebolak43: 8:52pm On Jan 16, 2018
Geovik:

no analysis on pass rate in each subject and overal performance
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by ABDamola(m): 8:56pm On Jan 16, 2018
Abdul4trust1:
source Bros
Which source do u nid again?
Read wat he wrote over and over again
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by Abdul4trust1(m): 8:57pm On Jan 16, 2018
mandonnels:
check bro, he quoted d source
ok
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by boojo01: 8:57pm On Jan 16, 2018
It's a confirmed news. I already posted it in one of Wyse platform. It will be released tomorrow morn
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by mandonnels(m): 9:06pm On Jan 16, 2018
wisebolak43:

no analysis on pass rate in each subject and overal performance
Guess we will know DAT tomorrow
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by Abdul4trust1(m): 9:09pm On Jan 16, 2018
ABDamola:

Which source do u nid again?
Read wat he wrote over and over again
i Have Red It Once Again. Best Of Luck To Us All, Aameen.
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by Akinking2: 9:12pm On Jan 16, 2018
omo early morning tension. This diet sef...

1 Like

Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by missnigeria: 9:36pm On Jan 16, 2018
God will definitely take control

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (177) (Reply)

Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.