Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,447 members, 7,816,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here - Career (88) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here (624423 Views)

ICAN May 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here / Breaking news : ICAN releases the result of 2016 May Diet Exam / ICAN May/june 2016 Diet Exam- Read This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (177) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by funstufz: 6:11am On Jan 18, 2018
opetobi:
This is for someone out there

I started ICAN 2013, i went to class (one of the best tuition center) and spent three weeks to study, all I do was read, eat and sleep before the exam.

I resumed back to ican 2016, wrote Nov diet and I passed 3 but failed PM(no lectures and plus work). ..I decided to write professional exam same year without lectures plus work, so I put in for 5 courses and I passed the 5courses at once.

What am trying to say is that never look down on yourself. Your friend might passed all at one sitting that doesn't mean he is better than you. You are not a failure until you accept it. Am not preaching nor giving a sermon but I believe it is for someone out there.

If you can study on your own and you don't run away from difficult topic or question but instead you run towards it. I think you can write ican without lectures, just get enough material e.g swtudy pack, Acca/ican past question, YouTube videos and join whatsapp group.

I can
You can

Congratulations...

My plan (God's willing) is to write & pass ican this year. Starting from skills to professional this year.

Need your help on the followings:

Whatsapp group links

acca/ican past questions/solutions

youtube/other video links

mail is: aryore@gmail.com
thanks.

1 Like

Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by olaolu39(m): 6:17am On Jan 18, 2018
YoungDenzel:

toluoyewole@ymail.com
foundation

Olaoluonaolapo@yahoo.com
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by biggieoflife: 7:04am On Jan 18, 2018
Finally found my e-voucher. But the 12 digit pin is not on it.

Who knows how to proceed from here?

Anyone with soft copy of professional result, kindly send to me on:

biggieoflife@gmail.com
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by profstar(m): 7:27am On Jan 18, 2018
when you score 98 over 100 in a professional course like ICAN, you be like:
I'M THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!
The beast!!!

1 Like

Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by ABDamola(m): 7:30am On Jan 18, 2018
profstar:
when you score 98 over 100 in a professional course like ICAN, you be like:
I'M THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!
The beast!!!
In wat course?
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by RAPHAELISM: 7:37am On Jan 18, 2018
Today, i just want to say thank you JESUS. After 9 attempts of PM but now I can proceed to the next level. Am happy. Please don't be discourage. share your experiences for others too. Thanks

12 Likes

Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by adubam(m): 7:50am On Jan 18, 2018
RAPHAELISM:
Today, i just want to say thank you JESUS. After 9 attempts of PM but now I can proceed to the next level. Am happy. Please don't be discourage. share your experiences for others too. Thanks

9 attempts. God will see u thru the remaining papers.

2 Likes

Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by Detumi: 8:25am On Jan 18, 2018
Wow Raphaelism I commend your effort and persistence. Congrats
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by Omoluabi16(m): 8:25am On Jan 18, 2018
RAPHAELISM:
you're the man. I salute your persistence.It is an attitude few people possess. I pray God will see you to the end.
Youngdream1:

What I wish you all the best in the Professional level. try harder this level cos you only have 10 diets to pass all papers after the first credit or you will forfeit the other credit you have in the level after 10 diets. I am very sure you will scale through.
And it's possible he clears the 5 in his first attempt.
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by Youngdream1: 8:51am On Jan 18, 2018
RAPHAELISM:

What I wish you all the best in the Professional level. try harder this level cos you only have 10 diets to pass all papers after the first credit or you will forfeit the other credit you have in the level after 10 diets. I am very sure you will scale through.
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by CorperKola: 8:56am On Jan 18, 2018
guys please i need your help my result is not online, have bin trying to check since yesterday Can they still be uploading the results?
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by Manufor(m): 8:58am On Jan 18, 2018
Plz how can I get my e voucher,. Or pin,.
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 9:10am On Jan 18, 2018
Please, how can one contest ICAN result
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by 1BB007(m): 9:20am On Jan 18, 2018
cool
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by Alvaro21: 9:21am On Jan 18, 2018
Yes, please how can one question his result?
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by Abdomox: 9:23am On Jan 18, 2018
For those asking for how to get their exam pin:

Kindly email phd@ican.org.ng

State your name and ICAN number in the mail.

Please those that can still get theirs should not mail, to avoid unnecessary traffic.
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by Myadolf: 9:24am On Jan 18, 2018
please if you are having professional results in pdf, send me a copy via greatadolf20@yahoo.com
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by Akinking2: 9:30am On Jan 18, 2018
rosepetraa:
Please, how can one contest ICAN result
Dont bother, you have next to zero chances of succeeding
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by Detumi: 9:36am On Jan 18, 2018
Pls is it possible to read SFM without attending tutorials and which materials are recommended .Thank you
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by Abdomox: 9:39am On Jan 18, 2018
Check your mail.

Myadolf:
please if you are having professional results in pdf, send me a copy via greatadolf20@yahoo.com
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by sapesuper(m): 9:44am On Jan 18, 2018
Detumi:
Pls is it possible to read SFM without attending tutorials and which materials are recommended .Thank you
Its much possible.
I read SFM on my own with [b]ICAN Study pack only [/b]and I passed it at first attempt.

In fact, I have been reading ICAN packs only from skills level till now that I qualify.

1 Like

Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by sanusisuper: 9:54am On Jan 18, 2018
RAPHAELISM:

i admire your courage....9 times!!!!!
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by aadesanmi(f): 9:55am On Jan 18, 2018
CorperKola:
guys please i need your help
my result is not online, have bin trying to check since yesterday
Can they still be uploading the results?
i have the same issue too
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by 1BB007(m): 10:04am On Jan 18, 2018
tongue
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by Abdomox: 10:14am On Jan 18, 2018
To those saying results are not online, kindly check if your exam pin and other details are correct.

Also share the error message you do receive.
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by ControG(m): 10:16am On Jan 18, 2018
I failed.. First attempt at professional... I passed only audit ..failed d 4 others..after passing skills @ one sitting... All my friends did well... ICAN has a way of making you feel you are dukk sometimes. Its well with me
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by Toppiano(m): 10:18am On Jan 18, 2018
I first wrote ICAN in November, 2009. I sat for 4 papers and passed only one (Business Communication and Research Methodology) no tutorial, no special reading nothing as my 30k job did not allow me time. I just thought there is no point spending the money I do not have to write an exam I will not have enough time to prepare for. So I abandoned it and raised some money and went to do PDG. I finished the program as the best graduating student in my class. I left that job in December 2010 and took up another job that promised so much but offered so little. Again I left that job in June 2011 and went private for the next six months.

In January 2012 I got another job and met a lady who really encouraged me to try ICAN again. She encouraged me to the point of disturbance and ensured that I pushed on even when I was weary. Then came MA, I sat for MA 4 times without success. She contacted a tutor, negotiated and paid on my behalf and asked me to pay later. I passed MA in May 2014. Shout out to Oluseye Adenike wherever you are! Sadly the syllabus has been changed twice while I was battling MA which means more papers for me to write.

Again I pushed on, I wrote and passed the two additional papers. All along, I could not register for two diets because I could not afford it. Last year November, I wrote the Professional and passed 2 out of 4 papers. 2017 May, I wrote the other 2 and passed 1. Last November, I wrote and passed the last paper.

The journey was long and there was so much embarrassment, scornful mocking, sleepless nights, borrowed exam fees, etc but at the end of the day, I thank God that I made it.

Lessons:
If you don't write it, you cannot pass it.
Impossibility and possibility are state of mind.
Nothing good comes easy, you have to earn it.
Strive for what you believe in, stay strong you can achieve it.

If I CAN, you can

Download the professional list here, in case you can't find your e-registration voucher pin.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/tijbs5bgpzay8dn/20180117_161633.pdf?dl=0

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by Yemizy28: 10:48am On Jan 18, 2018
Me too
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by Yemizy28: 10:52am On Jan 18, 2018
funstufz:

Congratulations...

My plan (God's willing) is to write & pass ican this year. Starting from skills to professional this year.

Need your help on the followings:

Whatsapp group links

acca/ican past questions/solutions

youtube/other video links

mail is: aryore@gmail.com
thanks.
welcome on board
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by raphfarm(m): 11:19am On Jan 18, 2018
PLEASE HELP ME PEOPLE BEFORE I ENTER ONE CHANCE O... I NEED CLARIFICATION ABOUT STUDENTS PYE TUTORIAL CENTRE AT JIBOWU. HOWGOOD IS THEIR TUTORIAL LECTURERS AND HOPE STUDENT DONT JUST SIT AND BE WAITING FOR LECTURER THAT IS NOT COMING.

PLEASE PEOPLE, ANYONE WITH TANGIBLE INFO ABOUT THEM.

THANKS
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by Abdomox: 11:35am On Jan 18, 2018
I attended WYSE.

They have quality lecturers there.

wisebolak43:

u tried.pls which tuition centre u attended?
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by cityabbey01(m): 11:38am On Jan 18, 2018
Please, if you have the results in PDF for skills, kindly send to aladeabiodun5@gmail.com or 07036680500 for WhatsApp.
Thanks in adv

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (177) (Reply)

Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.