Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,330 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Jang-led NGF Denies Reconciling With Amaechi’s faction - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jang-led NGF Denies Reconciling With Amaechi’s faction (780 Views)

EFCC Finds $86m Paris Club Refund In Ngf’s Account / Kachikwu Disagrees With Amaechi At FG Town Hall / Akpabio Sits Next To Amaechi At NGF Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jang-led NGF Denies Reconciling With Amaechi’s faction by stanleychimezie(f): 10:05am On May 21, 2015
Re: Jang-led NGF Denies Reconciling With Amaechi’s faction by Chigold101(m): 10:08am On May 21, 2015
Really?
Re: Jang-led NGF Denies Reconciling With Amaechi’s faction by Elslim: 10:14am On May 21, 2015
see gbege
Re: Jang-led NGF Denies Reconciling With Amaechi’s faction by size40: 10:17am On May 21, 2015
Then what was Governor Akpabio and other members of his faction doing in the NGF meeting called by Governor Amaechi?

1 Like

Re: Jang-led NGF Denies Reconciling With Amaechi’s faction by size40: 10:18am On May 21, 2015
Then what was Governor Akpabio and other members of his faction doing in the NGF meeting called by Governor Amaechi? I told them they must bow to Amaechi.

1 Like

Re: Jang-led NGF Denies Reconciling With Amaechi’s faction by Nobody: 10:19am On May 21, 2015
Immediately I saw that APC powered propaganda that Jang and co have decided to adopt Amaechi, I knew that it was fable. The supporting picture on that APC sponsored article was so flawed that the APC team forgot to cut out Admiral Nyako that was impeached in 2014.

Well done Jang, you and Amaechi remain factional Chairmen of Nigeria Governor Forum.

May the soul of NGF Rest in peace...

1 Like

Re: Jang-led NGF Denies Reconciling With Amaechi’s faction by Nobody: 10:20am On May 21, 2015
size40:
Then what was Governor Akpabio and other members of his faction doing in the NGF meeting called by Governor Amaechi? I told them they must bow to Amaechi.
Whuch Akpabio? Did you not see impeached Governor Nyako in that picture? That was a FAKE news and fake pic.
Re: Jang-led NGF Denies Reconciling With Amaechi’s faction by temitemi1(m): 10:23am On May 21, 2015
Re: Jang-led NGF Denies Reconciling With Amaechi’s faction by dunkem21(m): 10:25am On May 21, 2015
barcanista:
Whuch Akpabio? Did you not see impeached Governor Nyako in that picture? That was a FAKE news and fake pic.

Their propaganda will soon haunt them soon.
Re: Jang-led NGF Denies Reconciling With Amaechi’s faction by Nobody: 10:27am On May 21, 2015
In fact, those people eat, live and sleep propaganda
dunkem21:

Their propaganda will soon haunt them soon.

Re: Jang-led NGF Denies Reconciling With Amaechi’s faction by mobaking: 10:32am On May 21, 2015
Let Jang lead his 16 >19 governors to Aso Rock after may 29th.They will soon be cured of impunitisiasis.
Re: Jang-led NGF Denies Reconciling With Amaechi’s faction by Belexy95: 10:53am On May 21, 2015
barcanista:

Was it like u didnt see Akpabio sit beside Amaechi while he read d communique congratulating both jonathan and buhari. And Akpabio's comment,how they ve decided 2 put their differences behind them and said Jang sent apologies 2 be absent?

1 Like

Re: Jang-led NGF Denies Reconciling With Amaechi’s faction by chiefinalowo: 11:00am On May 21, 2015
barcanista:
Immediately I saw that APC powered propaganda that Jang and co have decided to adopt Amaechi, I knew that it was fable. The supporting picture on that APC sponsored article was so flawed that the APC team forgot to cut out Admiral Nyako that was impeached in 2014.

Well done Jang, you and Amaechi remain factional Chairmen of Nigeria Governor Forum.

May the soul of NGF Rest in peace...

Try and watch the video.
Re: Jang-led NGF Denies Reconciling With Amaechi’s faction by Tvegas(m): 11:02am On May 21, 2015
barcanista:
In fact, those people eat, live and sleep propaganda

Same propaganda you were eating and drinking with us before you sold out. Judas!
Re: Jang-led NGF Denies Reconciling With Amaechi’s faction by stebell(m): 11:23am On May 21, 2015
Tvegas:

Same propaganda you were eating and drinking with us before you sold out. Judas!

I recommend yu visit the Scoan for deliverance.

(1) (Reply)

Check Out Photos From The Beard Festival In Hungary / 5 Benefits Of Nigeria Fuel Crisis / Federal And State Workers Salary Structure.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.