Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,868 members, 7,817,564 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Shell Oil And Gas Company Limited Abuja/portharcourt - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Shell Oil And Gas Company Limited Abuja/portharcourt (5142 Views)

2017 Shell Oil And Gas Postgraduate Scholarship (all Nigerians) / Vacancies In Abuja, Portharcourt And Lagos / Top 7 Shell Oil Interview Questions And Answers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shell Oil And Gas Company Limited Abuja/portharcourt by ernest4favour: 10:45am On May 21, 2015
Congratulations, Your application into SHELL OIL AND GAS COMPANY LIMITED ABUJA/PORTHARCOURT has been accepted and granted.
SHELL OIL AND GAS is one of the world's leading energy company with more than 70,000 employees working in countries around the world. We explore, produce and transport crude oil and natural gas; refine, market and distribute fuels and other energy products; manufacture and sell petrochemical products; generate power; and develop future energy resources, including bio fuels and geothermal energy.
Attractive Salary and other benefits.
Endeavour to submit your International passport produce by the SHELL OIL AND GAS AND SIGNED.
CONTACT THE HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER ENG Festus ON +2348163948716 for the procedures of the international passport as soon as possible.
NOTE: ALL ACCEPTED APPLICANT SHOULD COME WITH THEIR COMPLETE CREDENTIALS.
INTERVIEW DATE: Monday, 15th June, 2015
TIME: 10:00AM
VENUE: House 3, Shell trustees Estate, madeira Street Off Shehu Shagari way maitama, ABUJA.

1 Like

Re: Shell Oil And Gas Company Limited Abuja/portharcourt by ernest4favour: 10:47am On May 21, 2015
pls i want to kw if anybody receive smth like dis
i receive it yesterday , pls find out for me
Re: Shell Oil And Gas Company Limited Abuja/portharcourt by MacMaster01(m): 10:52am On May 21, 2015
grin grin grin grin
scam ooh Shell is not in Abuja

Engr Festus ke cry
and it's SPDC (Shell Pet Dev Co.) Not Shell Oil and Gas lol

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shell Oil And Gas Company Limited Abuja/portharcourt by ernest4favour: 10:59am On May 21, 2015
Jesus. i don pay ooo undecided
Re: Shell Oil And Gas Company Limited Abuja/portharcourt by GenerousLord: 11:55am On May 21, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
The guy just above me must be a clown. So, these guys 'magalize' you? LoL.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Shell Oil And Gas Company Limited Abuja/portharcourt by ernest4favour: 12:41pm On May 21, 2015
this was the mail i receive yesterday morning ;;;;;;;;;
Congratulations, Your application into SHELL OIL AND GAS COMPANY LIMITED ABUJA/PORTHARCOURT has been accepted and granted.
SHELL OIL AND GAS is one of the world's leading energy company with more than 70,000 employees working in countries around the world. We explore, produce and transport crude oil and natural gas; refine, market and distribute fuels and other energy products; manufacture and sell petrochemical products; generate power; and develop future energy resources, including bio fuels and geothermal energy.
Attractive Salary and other benefits.
Endeavour to submit your International passport produce by the SHELL OIL AND GAS AND SIGNED.
CONTACT THE HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER ENG Festus ON +2348163948716 for the procedures of the international passport as soon as possible.
NOTE: ALL ACCEPTED APPLICANT SHOULD COME WITH THEIR COMPLETE CREDENTIALS.
INTERVIEW DATE: Monday, 15th June, 2015
TIME: 10:00AM
VENUE: House 3, Shell trustees Estate, madeira Street Off Shehu Shagari way maitama, ABUJA.
Re: Shell Oil And Gas Company Limited Abuja/portharcourt by ernest4favour: 12:43pm On May 21, 2015
i called d number dis morning , guy said i should pay to it acc
Re: Shell Oil And Gas Company Limited Abuja/portharcourt by Peters25(m): 1:25pm On May 21, 2015
so people still fall for this kind of cheap scam...SMH

Run for ur life!!

4 Likes

Re: Shell Oil And Gas Company Limited Abuja/portharcourt by egbaguy: 1:28pm On May 21, 2015
Did u apply for any stuff like this? Some people too mumu for diz our country sha

2 Likes

Re: Shell Oil And Gas Company Limited Abuja/portharcourt by Nobody: 2:21pm On May 21, 2015
'Maga'

1 Like

Re: Shell Oil And Gas Company Limited Abuja/portharcourt by PHC4(m): 2:55pm On May 21, 2015
Jeez! Biggest scam of 2015! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Shell Oil And Gas Company Limited Abuja/portharcourt by ekmaxop: 4:25pm On May 21, 2015
if you need 30,000mAh powerbank, click any of the links below and order at the cheapest prices
www.jumia.com. ng/don-iyke-tech
www.konga. com/don-iyke-tech
www.kaymu. com/seller/don-iyke-tech

correct the links by deleting the spaces, cden click to order
PAY ON DELIVERY
Re: Shell Oil And Gas Company Limited Abuja/portharcourt by Cpumping(m): 5:23am On May 22, 2015
Davide047, uboma mke una see this guy o. Even after all the warnings on he still fell for his.

OP, pele sha, u shd af investigated properly

1 Like

Re: Shell Oil And Gas Company Limited Abuja/portharcourt by Koboseadotorg(m): 8:17am On May 22, 2015
You guys only seek our advice when the deed has been done and when things have already spoilt.

But I must say that your mumurity is mumuriciously mumuricious. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Shell Oil And Gas Company Limited Abuja/portharcourt by Djicemob: 8:42am On May 22, 2015
OP,just out of curiosity,how much did you and what did yoy pay for?
Re: Shell Oil And Gas Company Limited Abuja/portharcourt by workaholicccc(m): 11:12am On May 22, 2015
ernest4favour:
i called d number dis morning , guy said i should pay to it acc
How much did u pay? What did u pay for?
Re: Shell Oil And Gas Company Limited Abuja/portharcourt by glounitedfan(m): 11:32am On May 22, 2015
I want to sell my flight ticket from Lagos to Abuja,its a morning flight. Call me on 08107238523
Re: Shell Oil And Gas Company Limited Abuja/portharcourt by dubelux: 10:27am On Jan 18, 2016
CONGRATULATION YOUR CV has been observed and processed,And you have been stated for interview listing and recruitment,contact the human resource manager MR KAYODE PETER 2348138109576 for your form purchase info and interview details. Be noted that All applicants shall purchase the recruitment. applicants form and instructional materials for the examination and interview preceding for a 3days training.All completed application forms must be accompanied with two (2) passport sized photographs,a Bank CHEQUE/DRAFT and photocopy of the form credentials,The job vacancy is only stated in Abuja,Lagos,PH and applicants from outer state will be asked to relocate to the present job location. Any form of indiscipline is not tolerated as management will not be held responsible for disapproval of application due to inability to change residence to the states listed above an agreement will be signed in your application form when purchased for licensed authority. Signed:management shell oil and gas have any body receive such message
Re: Shell Oil And Gas Company Limited Abuja/portharcourt by dubelux: 10:28am On Jan 18, 2016
pls help
Re: Shell Oil And Gas Company Limited Abuja/portharcourt by A14: 1:16pm On Jan 18, 2016
Did you apply to them In my opinion it's a scam
dubelux:
pls help
Re: Shell Oil And Gas Company Limited Abuja/portharcourt by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jan 19, 2016
dubelux:
pls help

Help for what? Can't you read that its a scam as noted above? Or have you paid too?

1 Like

Re: Shell Oil And Gas Company Limited Abuja/portharcourt by anticent(m): 3:31am On Jan 20, 2016
Please post the bank details. We could get him nabbed.
Re: Shell Oil And Gas Company Limited Abuja/portharcourt by Nobody: 10:30am On Jan 20, 2016
MacMaster01:
grin grin grin grin
scam ooh Shell is not in Abuja

Engr Festus ke cry
and it's SPDC (Shell Pet Dev Co.) Not Shell Oil and Gas lol

While its a scam, they do have an office in Abuja
Re: Shell Oil And Gas Company Limited Abuja/portharcourt by naijaboy756: 11:44am On Jan 20, 2016
Pls dnt pay any money. They are thieves

(1) (Reply)

Maybe They Should Kuku Kill Me / Free YouTube subscribers / 10 Reasons Why Over 30million Young Nigerians Are Jobless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.