Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,436 members, 7,830,200 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Question For Builders - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Question For Builders (695 Views)

The Concreteman And Other Artisans For Builders / NEED FOR BUILDERS IN THE CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY / China-factory Door-to-door One-stop Sales For Builders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question For Builders by Ulamaster(m): 5:59am On Feb 12, 2009
For those that know, please share your knowledge ;

Can a half plot of Lagos land hold a 2 flat Upstairs
building , that is one flat each downstairs and one
upstairs , and have enough parking space for 4
cars ?
Re: Question For Builders by desse: 1:49pm On Feb 12, 2009
Am an architect. The flat is pretty going to be tight , i have design such building in ikorodu for a client . As for the parking lot is going to be a long side stretch of parking turning radius for parking is impossible . then i advice you strongly to have a design that is meet with approval requirement . i.e the ideal building set back must be strictly followed. Is a serious issue in lagos state if your building is going to be in lagos state.

cheers .
Re: Question For Builders by Ulamaster(m): 3:08pm On Feb 12, 2009
Thanks for your response. Can you please throw more light on the part that "is
a serious problem in Lagos State" ?
Re: Question For Builders by desse: 9:06pm On Feb 13, 2009
The issue of lagos state government has to do with strictly building approval regulations any building without a prior and consent building approval plan number are subject to demolision now .Gov. fashola is strict and he is implementing is policies withouth reservations. pls a building on half a plot for approval purpose is going to be tight in design though is possible to recieve approval . But in case you try to manover and submit different drawings and decide to build something else on site is a serious problem now.
Re: Question For Builders by Ulamaster(m): 1:37am On Feb 14, 2009
@ Desse

Thanks so much for the insight . In summary the answers are :

Its possible to build a 2 flat on a half plot though tight :

Parking for up to 4 cars is possible in a straight line :

Approved building plan must be sort and received :

This plan should be strictly adhered to.
Re: Question For Builders by Ulamaster(m): 8:08am On Apr 21, 2009
Desse,

Could you please get in touch ? My email info is on my profile .
Re: Question For Builders by desse: 3:30pm On Apr 21, 2009
your email address is hidden can you reach me on these contacts . hopemanflee@yahoo.com or
+2348033506527,+2348073711489,+2347040649467.

(1) (Reply)

house / Wanted: Apartments In Ilubirin And/or Dolphin Extension / 9 Plots Of Firm (solid) Land With C Of O @ Ogombo,lekki.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.