Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,731 members, 7,955,779 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:50 PM

How Do You Learn Things Fast? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Do You Learn Things Fast? (1440 Views)

How Do You Learn Chinese, Do You Think It's Difficult / What To Learn Things You Can Never Know About Everything / 4 Strategies For Remembering Everything You Learn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Learn Things Fast? by Damollar(m): 6:31pm On Sep 13, 2006
Why is it so important to learn from other people? Why can't you just read a book and “get it”?

They say - "reading a book is a LOT better than nothing at all. You can get a good understanding of principles, concepts, and even some techniques by reading a book. In fact, books are probably the best education value in the world."

But let me ask you a question:

How do you learn things FAST?
Re: How Do You Learn Things Fast? by niceuzor: 6:39pm On Sep 14, 2006
Hello Damollar
i read your post,men i can said its depend on the person commitment of what
he want to learn,as for me i advice that the best way to learn things fast
is to first put it into prayers,Ask God to grant you wisdom on what you want to learn
that my own point of view,
Let's hear from other viewers,
Cheers,
Re: How Do You Learn Things Fast? by Damollar(m): 6:16pm On Sep 15, 2006
@niceuzor - If you just follow the simple instructions, you
will get the results you're looking for.

Of course, it's actually pretty rare that
someone has the INTELLIGENCE AND SELF-DISCIPLINE
to actually do this simple thing, lol.
Re: How Do You Learn Things Fast? by Tajio5: 6:48pm On Aug 12, 2021
There may be some kind of website error that needs to fix through the help of writing tips which can provide the registration error issue solution. There are many written tips are available which most of the students follow from the https://caknowledge.com/best-essay-writing-service-review/ site option where they get the review option also for the best writing service options.

(1) (Reply)

Futo Cut-off Point / Esut Pre-science Form On Sale. / Kogi State University Predigree Form Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.