Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,197 members, 7,953,726 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:10 AM

Eden Hazard Vs Neymar Jnr... Who Is Better? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Eden Hazard Vs Neymar Jnr... Who Is Better? (1612 Views)

Stephen Keshi's Son, Stephen Jnr Looks Dapper In New Photos / Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? / Eden Hazard And Neymar Jnr...who Is Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eden Hazard Vs Neymar Jnr... Who Is Better? by davido13: 12:12pm On May 21, 2015
Now, we move on as we look into Neymar Dos Santos of Barcelona and Eden Hazard of Belgium. They are probably the future of the beautiful game and we have often come across comparisons between the two players. But who is better?

Eden Hazard is miles ahead of Neymar when it comes to defensive capabilities. Jose Mourinho stresses that each and every player played his part in defence as well. Mourinho actually sold Juan Mata, a two time Chelsea Player of the Year as he didn’t do his job defensively and Eden Hazard has learnt from that.
On his day, Neymar’s dribbling skills are as good as anyone but on others, he looks as though he is holidaying and is pedestrian on the field. These are the times that you wonder whether you need to play him. Eden Hazard though, even if he has a bad day, (which is rare) ensures that he has a say on the match. And this is one reason why he is lethal day in and day out.
Neymar’s antics on and off the field like diving, his nose tape and what not have made him many critics. His diving especially has damaged his image and has made referees cautious while making decisions involving him. These traits of Neymar certainly put Hazard ahead.
Last but not the least, Hazard’s work rate is much more than Hazard’s. This is a follow up to point one actually as Mourinho’s tactics have made hazard work much more than his colleagues in the same position.see the rest at

CLICK HERE NOW>>>http://soccersportpredict..com

Eden Hazard is miles ahead of Neymar when it comes to defensive capabilities. Jose Mourinho stresses that each and every player played his part in defence as well. Mourinho actually sold Juan Mata, a two time Chelsea Player of the Year as he didn’t do his job defensively and Eden Hazard has learnt from that.
On his day, Neymar’s dribbling skills are as good as anyone but on others, he looks as though he is holidaying and is pedestrian on the field. These are the times that you wonder whether you need to play him. Eden Hazard though, even if he has a bad day, (which is rare) ensures that he has a say on the match. And this is one reason why he is lethal day in and day out.
Neymar’s antics on and off the field like diving, his nose tape and what not have made him many critics. His diving especially has damaged his image and has made referees cautious while making decisions involving him. These traits of Neymar certainly put Hazard ahead.
Last but not the least, Hazard’s work rate is much more than Hazard’s. This is a follow up to point one actually as Mourinho’s tactics have made hazard work much more than his colleagues in the same position.see the rest at

CLICK HERE NOW>>>http://soccersportpredict..com

Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar Jnr... Who Is Better? by bastien: 12:17pm On May 21, 2015
Hazard dey learn for where Neymar dey

U suppose use Hazard compare Sanchez

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar Jnr... Who Is Better? by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:39pm On May 21, 2015
So much crap. From the article, Willian is better than Messi because he puts in more defensive work rate.

Laughing In Catalan.

2 Likes

Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar Jnr... Who Is Better? by Nobody: 5:43am On May 22, 2015
TheGoodJoe:
So much crop. From the article, Willian is better than Messi because he puts in more defensive work rate.

Laughing In Catalan.

U dey mind d bias op. Him be chelsea fan na

2 Likes

Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar Jnr... Who Is Better? by binhozie(m): 11:31pm On May 22, 2015
why would anybody be watching dis years champions league and has watched the world cup come here and compare Neymar and hazard it baffles me.

2 Likes

Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar Jnr... Who Is Better? by Nobody: 11:44pm On May 22, 2015
Honestly some people know nothing about football its best the sit watch and keep quite. Eg the op of this post.
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar Jnr... Who Is Better? by ChiefAzubuikeh(f): 6:51pm On Sep 28, 2018
binhozie:
why would anybody be watching dis years champions league and has watched the world cup come here and compare Neymar and hazard it baffles me.

Say what? Its already two solid years, we can compare them now?

So who's better?
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar Jnr... Who Is Better? by dhabrite(m): 7:19pm On Sep 28, 2018
bastien:
Hazard dey learn for where Neymar dey

U suppose use Hazard compare Sanchez

Thunder fire you there!

What an insult, Sanchez wey never score at all this season!

Taaa! If I slap you ehn

1 Like

Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar Jnr... Who Is Better? by dhabrite(m): 7:22pm On Sep 28, 2018
I be Chelsea fan, OP you no like Hazard reach me, but make we talk the truth, Neymar is not from this world.

E better pass Hazard, na Neymar fah!!

I just dey laff this OP, because Hazard dey score. Shioor!
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar Jnr... Who Is Better? by peterd53(m): 8:32pm On Sep 28, 2018
ChiefAzubuikeh:

Say what? Its already two solid years, we can compare them now?

So who's better?

Guy, wat has hazard achieve compare to Neymar
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar Jnr... Who Is Better? by MJBOLT: 9:23pm On Sep 28, 2018
neymar,no contest
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar Jnr... Who Is Better? by bastien: 11:08pm On Sep 28, 2018
dhabrite:

Thunder fire you there!

What an insult, Sanchez wey never score at all this season!

Taaa! If I slap you ehn
that was even 2015 I posted that shiiiiit
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar Jnr... Who Is Better? by xpset2(f): 1:06am On Sep 29, 2018
Well according to Ross Barkley Hazard is better than Ronaldo and Leo

READ IT HERE
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar Jnr... Who Is Better? by Manutd19: 6:46am On Sep 29, 2018
Better question is, whom would you rather have in your team, Neymar ir Hazard?

Personally I will go for Hazard.
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar Jnr... Who Is Better? by TheStrongest: 10:05am On Sep 29, 2018
dhabrite:
I be Chelsea fan, OP you no like Hazard reach me, but make we talk the truth, Neymar is not from this world.

E better pass Hazard, na Neymar fah!!

I just dey laff this OP, because Hazard dey score. Shioor!
U want use Neymar compare Hazard this season?? Neymar never baff 4 where Hazard dey now...
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar Jnr... Who Is Better? by MedicalSamwise(m): 3:56pm On Sep 29, 2018
binhozie:
How time flies

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Arsenal Fc Produces Condom / Serena Williams Chases Man After Phone 'grabbed' In Restaurant + Video / The Best 2017: FIFA Releases Nominees For Fifa's Best Coach Of The Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.