Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,336 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Join Me To Thank God Oooooo. I Have Just Gotten A Job - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Join Me To Thank God Oooooo. I Have Just Gotten A Job (31602 Views)

Has Anyone Gotten A Job Through Jiji? / I Have Finally Gotten A Better And Permanent Job / Join Me Celebrate God, I've Gotten A Job. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Join Me To Thank God Oooooo. I Have Just Gotten A Job by XtraSmooth404: 7:28pm On May 21, 2015
Congrats! I equally pray for God's favor on other graduates out there. It's well.

1 Like

Re: Join Me To Thank God Oooooo. I Have Just Gotten A Job by cecekim(f): 7:35pm On May 21, 2015
Congrats dear. May God give you al you nid to sustain dis job and also to get promoted. Amen
Re: Join Me To Thank God Oooooo. I Have Just Gotten A Job by Bolosiye: 7:43pm On May 21, 2015
FriedPlantain:
Congratulations Op, your story is a lot similar to mine except mine just didn't turn out so well.
After scaling through 5 stages of rigorous interviews, I met with the MD and things were smoothly than expected until he asked me where I schooled. I told him University of Maiduguri and he was suddenly taken aback. shocked I could see the terror in his eyes.
To add sublime to the ridiculous, he quickly glossed through my CV and noticed I included "Enjoy making bombs" as my hobby..

It was barely 30 seconds later when the security guys barged in and bundled me out of their premises. sad

FriedPlantain
ur a joker
Re: Join Me To Thank God Oooooo. I Have Just Gotten A Job by tellwisdom: 7:46pm On May 21, 2015
Which kain yeye job u get wey u no go let us hear word sad
Re: Join Me To Thank God Oooooo. I Have Just Gotten A Job by dulal27: 7:53pm On May 21, 2015
Life Is Strange Episode 1 titled Chrysalis, Life is Strange is a series of action and adventure game published by Square Enix in January 2015. This game is episodic games which would be released once every 6 weeks and his plan will have 5 episodes are released, this game tells the story of the life of HIGH SCHOOL students in the United States the main character named Max, Max has a strange power can play invert time

https://www.facebook.com/LifeIsStrangeEpisode3

https://www.facebook.com/LifeIsStrangeEpisode3

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Life-is-Strange-Episode-4-Free-Download/1443878905908070

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Life-is-Strange-Episode-4-Free-Download/1443878905908070
Re: Join Me To Thank God Oooooo. I Have Just Gotten A Job by charly4lyf(m): 7:55pm On May 21, 2015
Congrats, but wait o, hope say nairaland no dey work for your village?
Re: Join Me To Thank God Oooooo. I Have Just Gotten A Job by JSEARCH: 7:59pm On May 21, 2015
Congratulations
Re: Join Me To Thank God Oooooo. I Have Just Gotten A Job by femiyem: 8:20pm On May 21, 2015
congrats........mine is on d way. i will also share testimony very soon.

1 Like

Re: Join Me To Thank God Oooooo. I Have Just Gotten A Job by eboxet: 8:32pm On May 21, 2015
Job details
Re: Join Me To Thank God Oooooo. I Have Just Gotten A Job by Harmvirus(f): 10:00pm On May 21, 2015
congrats...i pray to testify soon

1 Like

Re: Join Me To Thank God Oooooo. I Have Just Gotten A Job by philoxy4: 10:01pm On May 21, 2015
tellwisdom:

10 Likes

Re: Join Me To Thank God Oooooo. I Have Just Gotten A Job by Ewuro4: 2:13am On May 22, 2015
Congrats ohhh... Praise God!

femiyem:
congrats........mine is on d way. i will also share testimony very soon.

Amen!
Re: Join Me To Thank God Oooooo. I Have Just Gotten A Job by clemz88(m): 5:41am On May 22, 2015
tellwisdom:
bad belle

1 Like

Re: Join Me To Thank God Oooooo. I Have Just Gotten A Job by dhope: 7:05am On May 22, 2015
i rejoice with u and pray God elevate you in ur new position beyond ur imagination.
Re: Join Me To Thank God Oooooo. I Have Just Gotten A Job by MrSmuth(m): 10:04am On May 22, 2015
Congrats. God is forever Faithful
Re: Join Me To Thank God Oooooo. I Have Just Gotten A Job by Bonapart(m): 2:14pm On May 22, 2015
Thank God for you an thank God for us that will get our own soon
Re: Join Me To Thank God Oooooo. I Have Just Gotten A Job by maggilove(f): 2:14pm On May 22, 2015
Thank God for you.
Re: Join Me To Thank God Oooooo. I Have Just Gotten A Job by Helkayklassic(m): 2:15pm On May 22, 2015
oppybouy:
op how far? share card for boiz make we pray for you naw.

omo oro
Re: Join Me To Thank God Oooooo. I Have Just Gotten A Job by Misbee(f): 2:16pm On May 22, 2015
I join you o. All thanks to God.
Re: Join Me To Thank God Oooooo. I Have Just Gotten A Job by Bants(m): 2:16pm On May 22, 2015
which kin job congrat hope is not a technician for BH
Re: Join Me To Thank God Oooooo. I Have Just Gotten A Job by hadura29(m): 2:16pm On May 22, 2015
Egbon e wa oke sir, e need paracetamol ati phensic... Sorry sir...

FriedPlantain:
Congratulations Op, your story is a lot similar to mine except mine just didn't turn out so well.
After scaling through 5 stages of rigorous interviews, I met with the MD and things were going smoothly than expected until he asked me where I schooled. I told him University of Maiduguri and he was suddenly taken aback. shocked I could see the terror in his eyes.
To add sublime to the ridiculous, he quickly glossed through my CV and noticed I included "Enjoy making bombs and IEDs " as my hobby..

It was barely 30 seconds later when the security guys barged in and bundled me out of their premises. sad

FriedPlantain
Re: Join Me To Thank God Oooooo. I Have Just Gotten A Job by Nobody: 2:17pm On May 22, 2015
Fratello:

When GOD wanna lift sb up, He just let some MD' questions lock up forever in thier mind grin
Congratulations.
Don't forget yo First Fruit. tongue
If u want first fruit, go buy some in d market
Re: Join Me To Thank God Oooooo. I Have Just Gotten A Job by bankyblue(m): 2:18pm On May 22, 2015
FriedPlantain:
After scaling through 5 stages of rigorous interviews, I met with the MD and things were going smoothly than expected until he asked me where I schooled. I told him University of Maiduguri and he was suddenly taken aback. shocked I could see the terror in his eyes.
To add sublime to the ridiculous, he quickly glossed through my CV and noticed I included "Enjoy making bombs and IEDs " as my hobby..

FriedPlantain

LOLZ

i just reported u to DSS TOO, so better watch out. grin
Re: Join Me To Thank God Oooooo. I Have Just Gotten A Job by Nobody: 2:19pm On May 22, 2015
ok hope no be toilet cleaner o. Or shit paker.
Re: Join Me To Thank God Oooooo. I Have Just Gotten A Job by loomer: 2:19pm On May 22, 2015
Godwin
Re: Join Me To Thank God Oooooo. I Have Just Gotten A Job by hadura29(m): 2:19pm On May 22, 2015
I tap from your testimony oooo. Make my own quick reach...

clemz88:
I wanna give thanks to God for giving me a wonderful job after a series of interview. God favored me so much that the final with MD and other panel never asked me questions. when MD saw I schooled far north he shouted and said I should come for my letter in two days time. That's God favour. Pls join me n thank baba God
Re: Join Me To Thank God Oooooo. I Have Just Gotten A Job by luluosas(m): 2:20pm On May 22, 2015
Congratulations. Glory be to GOD.
Re: Join Me To Thank God Oooooo. I Have Just Gotten A Job by konny1(m): 2:21pm On May 22, 2015
Thank God for u bro!
Fear north!!!
Re: Join Me To Thank God Oooooo. I Have Just Gotten A Job by otikobaba: 2:21pm On May 22, 2015
Im so Happy for u. I say Congratulations....Oh! God that did urs shall give mine in due season, Amen!!!!!!!!
Re: Join Me To Thank God Oooooo. I Have Just Gotten A Job by Oyase(m): 2:22pm On May 22, 2015
I LIKE THAT
Re: Join Me To Thank God Oooooo. I Have Just Gotten A Job by SmartKillinex: 2:23pm On May 22, 2015
clemz88:
I wanna give thanks to God for giving me a wonderful job after a series of interview. God favored me so much that the final with MD and other panel never asked me questions. when MD saw I schooled far north he shouted and said I should come for my letter in two days time. That's God favour. Pls join me n thank baba God

where is my Jamb slip,lemmi c if I can chang my choice of university,,,bross how far is far..
contaplatn Maiduguri nd Sokoto ...
Re: Join Me To Thank God Oooooo. I Have Just Gotten A Job by SmartKillinex: 2:24pm On May 22, 2015
clemz88:

where is my Jamb slip,lemmi c if I can chang my choice of university,,,bross how far is far North..
contaplatn Maiduguri nd Sokoto ...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Oyo State Tescom 2020 Recruitment Trend / Do You Think This CV Ok For A New Graduate / Bank Teller Job Or Customs (ISP-CADRE 6)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.