Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,258 members, 7,846,186 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Yung6ix Amen Music Video: Wack Or Fantastic? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yung6ix Amen Music Video: Wack Or Fantastic? (857 Views)

BBNaija: "Efe's 'Lagos' Album Is Wack" - See Comments On Boom Music Player / Reekado Banks, Your Song Is A Wack - Twitter Follower / Girl Called Out For Peeing On Herself At Yung6ix Pool Party [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yung6ix Amen Music Video: Wack Or Fantastic? by Nobody: 2:13pm On May 21, 2015
For me, I think the producer could have done a better job. That's if he is the one that came up with the idea. One question I have been asking myself is was the guy broke when he shot the video? The entire video was shot in a dark room with two stage lights. Apart from the baseball bat, balls, toy car and photocopied paper with AMEN boldly written on it, there is nothing else to the video.

Yung6ix will also do well by dropping the Wizkid look and sitting down to write good lyrics like 2face and Asa.

What do you think? Is the video Wack or Fantastic?

Click Like if you think its Fantastic (Nice)

Click Share if you think its Wack (Bad, Poor, etc).

You can download the video here.

http://notjustok.com/2015/05/18/video-yung6ix-amen/

CC: lalasticlala

Re: Yung6ix Amen Music Video: Wack Or Fantastic? by Nobody: 2:14pm On May 21, 2015
u can't make perfect videos with maximum performance without drugs
Re: Yung6ix Amen Music Video: Wack Or Fantastic? by Nobody: 2:17pm On May 21, 2015
Taylor86:
u can't make perfect videos with maximum performance without drugs

Didn't know that d.o.p.e was a censored word here. Seun why is the word censored na? See as the thing confuse Taylor86 grin
Re: Yung6ix Amen Music Video: Wack Or Fantastic? by obontami: 2:45pm On May 21, 2015
6ix baba I dey feel you
Re: Yung6ix Amen Music Video: Wack Or Fantastic? by Nobody: 3:31pm On May 21, 2015
obontami:

6ix baba I dey feel you
You love the song or the video or both?
Re: Yung6ix Amen Music Video: Wack Or Fantastic? by obontami: 3:42pm On May 21, 2015
Martins301:

You love the song or the video or both?

I love errythang 6ix drops

IMA big fan of him

I love his crazy wordplays and punchlines

#iLoveTheKingOfTheSouth
Re: Yung6ix Amen Music Video: Wack Or Fantastic? by Nobody: 4:28pm On May 21, 2015
obontami:

I love errythang 6ix drops

IMA big fan of him

I love his crazy wordplays and punchlines

#iLoveTheKingOfTheSouth
But u would agree that his style isn't exactly original.
Re: Yung6ix Amen Music Video: Wack Or Fantastic? by obontami: 4:33pm On May 21, 2015
Martins301:

But u would agree that his style isn't exactly original.

why do you say so ??
i'd love to know bro
Re: Yung6ix Amen Music Video: Wack Or Fantastic? by Nobody: 4:38pm On May 21, 2015
obontami:

why do you say so ??

i'd love to know bro

His lyrics ain't deep and his style of singing and appearance looks like a wanna be Wizzy.
Re: Yung6ix Amen Music Video: Wack Or Fantastic? by obontami: 10:20pm On May 21, 2015
Martins301:

His lyrics ain't deep and his style of singing and appearance looks like a wanna be Wizzy.

brother you sound more like a hater

quit hating bro it ain't OK for you
Re: Yung6ix Amen Music Video: Wack Or Fantastic? by Nobody: 10:52am On May 22, 2015
obontami:

brother you sound more like a hater

quit hating bro it ain't OK for you

No man. Am just a blunt critic. Music is supposed to be inspiring, motivating and uplifting. Any music that doesn't meet those criteria should be sent into the recycle bin. Any artist that produces wack music should go and reinvent him/herself.

(1) (Reply)

Rapper-turned-presenter Kel Does Weed? / Who Rocked The Caitylin Jenner Look Beta Lol.. / Jackie Chan Alive!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.