Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,474 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

What Could Be Wrong With My RAV4? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / What Could Be Wrong With My RAV4? (945 Views)

What’s Wrong With This Audi Billboard? (photo) / Need My Rav4 Ecm(brain Box) Part Number / My Rav4 2002 First Generation Model Has Refused To Start. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Could Be Wrong With My RAV4? by epidi(m): 3:44pm On May 21, 2015
I just bough my Toyota rav4 98 Toks,a mechanic advised me to change the disc and the brake pad which i did.I noticed that the car does not move the way it supposed to be moving and i got harsh sound at my front wheel when on rough road and when am doing 50 upward.plz gurus in the house how can i solve this issues?
Re: What Could Be Wrong With My RAV4? by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:15pm On May 21, 2015
epidi:
I just bough my Toyota rav4 98 Toks,a mechanic advised me to change the disc and the brake pad which i did.I noticed that the car does not move the way it supposed to be moving and i got harsh sound at my front wheel when on rough road and when am doing 50 upward.plz gurus in the house how can i solve this issues?

Suspension work will require a drive test and possibly some parts need to be removed to test their integrity.

Lagos 08023251039.
Re: What Could Be Wrong With My RAV4? by epidi(m): 6:00pm On May 22, 2015
Thank you very much for the response will get in touch soon>

(1) (Reply)

An Automatic Car Break Failure / Coolant Level Keeps Reducing In Reservoir / Car Key Replication

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.