Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,103 members, 7,811,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:33 PM

Innjoo Max With Massive 4000mah – Full Specifications & Price - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Innjoo Max With Massive 4000mah – Full Specifications & Price (8642 Views)

See The Top 8 Android Smartphones With Massive Storage Space / Lenovo K80 With Massive 4000mah Battery, 4GB RAM Features / HD Photos Of The Tecno Winpad 10 - Specifications - Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Innjoo Max With Massive 4000mah – Full Specifications & Price by TechLector: 4:14pm On May 21, 2015
[center]InnJoo Max With Massive 4000mAh – Full Specifications & Price[/center]

The Dubai based mobile manufacturing company – InnJoo, has set to launch the InnJoo Max to join InnJoo Fire in the InnJoo’s latest value for money mobile phones lineup this month. Information about the InnJoo Max is no longer sketchy. The InnJoo Max put more focus on battery performance. The InnJoo Max is the first in the InnJoo smartphone series to come with a massive 4,000mAh Li-Po battery that boast to last up to 48hrs of normal usage.

The Design

The 5-inch device with full metal frames is coming with entirely new look but not as flat as the InnJoo One but similar in body structure. The InnJoo Max is quite thicker than the InnJoo One and have rounded edges on its top with the bottom-front of the phone easing to the bottom-rear in a slope fashion.

The InnJoo Max offers an elegant design and will be available in four distinct colors, namely, Classic Black, Elegant White, Luxury Gold and Natural Bamboo.

The InnJoo Max is coming in varieties of awesome body design in which one will come in full-metal frame built from zinc-titanium alloy, some in plastic back shell offering a number of styles like wood-like and grating textures. According to InnJoo, the back shells are anti-fingerprints and makes for a great grip.

OS, Memory & Processor

This 5-inch InnJoo Max Android OS have not yet been confirmed, but it is expected to run Android 4.4.2 OS which might not look very impressive while other smart devices runs Android 5 OS.

The InnJoo Max is said to be powered by a Quad Core 1.3GHz processor and a 2GB of RAM which boasts exceptional value at an affordable price, while claiming to leave other budget smartphones in the dust just like its brother – InnJoo Fire which is to be launched same day.

The device sports a 16GB built-in storage, which you can extend by up to 64GB using a micro SD card. The device is set to ignite the passion of the new generation.

Both the InnJoo Max and Fire will come with smart gestures that enable perform certain tasks just by drawing an O or a W on the screen.

Display & Camera

The InnJoo Max features a 5-inch QHD IPS display for wide and decent viewing experience with multi-touch to up to 5 touch points. The screen resolution density has not yet been confirmed by us.

The device sports an 8 Megapixels back-facing camera with autofocus and LED flash which is probably going to cheer you up and a 5 Megapixels front-facing camera which you can us to take brilliant selfies and wefies that you can share with friends.

Connectivity Support

The InnJoo Max connectivity option includes: 3G, GPRS/ EDGE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Micro-USB, and Bluetooth options. It is crystal clear that the InnJoo Max does not gives support for 4G LTE.

Maximum Battery

The InnJoo Max sports a massive 4,000mAh battery pack which is considered to be the most interesting and important part of every device. This massive battery gives the InnJoo Max a head over the InnJoo Fire.

According to InnJoo, the battery boasts up to 2 days of normal use, 22 hours talktime, and 10 hours of video playback. The battery is also of the Li-Po variety, which is safer and more efficient. Max also features fast charging with Rapid Charge technology that fully charges the massive battery within few hours.

[MORE @ http://techlector.com/innjoo-max-with-massive-4000mah-full-specifications-price/]

1 Share

Re: Innjoo Max With Massive 4000mah – Full Specifications & Price by amAZEing: 4:29pm On May 21, 2015
We have seen the 4200mah capacity and 5000mah Gionee M2 & M3 respectively.

Also, Tecno L6 have a 4500mah staying power alongside the revamped lnfinix brand with a 5.5 incher sporting a 4000mah juice.

So, lnnjoo will do well to give us a better stuff to grab, not a mediocre, shltty device.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Innjoo Max With Massive 4000mah – Full Specifications & Price by TechLector: 4:35pm On May 21, 2015
amAZEing:

Also, Tecno L6 have a 4500mah staying power alongside the revamped lnfinix brand with a 5.5 incher sporting a 4000mah juice.

So, lnnjoo will do well to give us a better stuff to grab, not a mediocre, shltty device.

HALLO SIRE... YOU CANT COMPARE THE PRICES OF THE ABOVE MENTIONED MOBILE PHONES TO THIS AFFORDABLE DEVICE....
Re: Innjoo Max With Massive 4000mah – Full Specifications & Price by ritababe(f): 4:38pm On May 21, 2015
TechLector:

HALLO SIRE... YOU CANT COMPARE THE PRICES OF THE ABOVE MENTIONED MOBILE PHONES TO THIS AFFORDABLE DEVICE....

edit ur post, u wrote 4,00mAH
beside hw much
Re: Innjoo Max With Massive 4000mah – Full Specifications & Price by TechLector: 4:59pm On May 21, 2015
ritababe:

beside hw much

HO! THANKS MAM... I HAVE DONE THAT smiley
Re: Innjoo Max With Massive 4000mah – Full Specifications & Price by TechLector: 5:05pm On May 21, 2015
ritababe:

beside hw much

THE PRICE OF THE DEVICE IS NOT CONFIRMED YET.... BUT IT IS EXPECTED TO RANGE FROM N22,000 - N25,000
Re: Innjoo Max With Massive 4000mah – Full Specifications & Price by ferhyntorlah(f): 5:13pm On May 21, 2015
amAZEing:

Touché! Touché! Touché!
Re: Innjoo Max With Massive 4000mah – Full Specifications & Price by egopersonified(f): 6:17pm On May 21, 2015
Op, please don't come and tempt me, I am a sucker for sleek fones with massive battery, just leave me to manage this my m2.

1 Like

Re: Innjoo Max With Massive 4000mah – Full Specifications & Price by TechLector: 6:28pm On May 21, 2015
egopersonified:
Op, please don't come and tempt me, I am a sucker for sleek fones with massive battery, just leave me to manage this my m2.

lol... well let's sit and watch then......
Re: Innjoo Max With Massive 4000mah – Full Specifications & Price by spaceboy: 6:29pm On May 21, 2015
amAZEing:

U clearly don't knw wat ur saying
Re: Innjoo Max With Massive 4000mah – Full Specifications & Price by parrotibaba(m): 7:17pm On May 21, 2015
op I can tell u dat dis phone will cost nothing less dan 30k
Re: Innjoo Max With Massive 4000mah – Full Specifications & Price by Nobody: 8:11pm On May 21, 2015
egopersonified:
so this is where u r hiding and we're looking for u in the family section, gotcha
Re: Innjoo Max With Massive 4000mah – Full Specifications & Price by ekmaxop: 9:02pm On May 21, 2015
if you need 30,000mAh powerbank, click any of the links below and order at the cheapest prices
www.jumia.com. ng/don-iyke-tech
www.konga. com/don-iyke-tech
www.kaymu. com/seller/don-iyke-tech

correct the links by deleting the spaces, cden click to order
PAY ON DELIVERY
Re: Innjoo Max With Massive 4000mah – Full Specifications & Price by egopersonified(f): 9:28pm On May 21, 2015
lofty900:
so this is where u r hiding and we're looking for u in the family section, gotcha

I got tired of the ladies vs guys war, all men/women are evil except my father&husband/mother&sister, etc. I am just roaming till I find a new home(section).

1 Like

Re: Innjoo Max With Massive 4000mah – Full Specifications & Price by Teedeechian(m): 10:05pm On May 21, 2015
ekmaxop:
if you need 30,000mAh powerbank, click any of the links below and order at the cheapest prices
www.jumia.com. ng/don-iyke-tech
www.konga. com/don-iyke-tech
www.kaymu. com/seller/don-iyke-tech

PAY ON DELIVERY
DO U HAVE A TESTIMONY LINK AS TO SEE WHEATHER THE 30,000MAH IS TRUE?
Re: Innjoo Max With Massive 4000mah – Full Specifications & Price by SarcasticMe(m): 10:18pm On May 21, 2015
Natural bamboo? Gimme that...
Re: Innjoo Max With Massive 4000mah – Full Specifications & Price by Nobody: 6:43am On May 22, 2015
egopersonified:

I got tired of the ladies vs guys war, all men/women are evil except my father&husband/mother&sister, etc. I am just roaming till I find a new home(section).
you're right but that doesn't mean u should runaway just like that na?
Re: Innjoo Max With Massive 4000mah – Full Specifications & Price by abrahym(m): 6:58am On May 22, 2015
amAZEing:

J

So you dey compare a 2gb ram phone with the above phones you mentioned
Re: Innjoo Max With Massive 4000mah – Full Specifications & Price by funkyjms: 7:01am On May 22, 2015
injoo refused to introduce Note Pro to naija undecided
Re: Innjoo Max With Massive 4000mah – Full Specifications & Price by TechLector: 10:56am On May 22, 2015
SarcasticMe:
Natural bamboo? Gimme that...

yes ooo.... i will love to use this bamboo coveres=d innjoo too
Re: Innjoo Max With Massive 4000mah – Full Specifications & Price by TechLector: 10:57am On May 22, 2015
funkyjms:
innjoo refused to introduce Note Pro to naija undecided
No rush nah... calm down.... it is on the way
Re: Innjoo Max With Massive 4000mah – Full Specifications & Price by angelod90: 12:12pm On May 22, 2015
TechLector:

No rush nah... calm down.... it is on the way
I cant understand how the innjoo note pro with 2gb ram is cheaper than the normal innjoo in kenya
Re: Innjoo Max With Massive 4000mah – Full Specifications & Price by TechLector: 12:46pm On May 22, 2015
angelod90:

I cant understand how the innjoo note pro with 2gb ram is cheaper than the normal innjoo in kenya

sorry cant understand you....
Re: Innjoo Max With Massive 4000mah – Full Specifications & Price by solid3(m): 12:57pm On May 22, 2015
Seems like a nice phone. When it is finally launched and the price is out, we will know if it beats infinix hot note.
Re: Innjoo Max With Massive 4000mah – Full Specifications & Price by lanre316: 4:09pm On May 22, 2015
It's like every new phone is now being compared to infinix hot note. It has become a standard to measure other phones. Let's see if it can be dethroned by Innjoo phones that are just coming out now.
Re: Innjoo Max With Massive 4000mah – Full Specifications & Price by TechLector: 11:02pm On May 22, 2015
Is this InnJoo going to rule over the IHot Note.... Well lets stay tunned...
Re: Innjoo Max With Massive 4000mah – Full Specifications & Price by ekmaxop: 9:41am On May 23, 2015
Teedeechian:

DO U HAVE A TESTIMONY LINK AS TO SEE WHEATHER THE 30,000MAH IS TRUE?
Why not buy one for yourself and share the testimony? It's just 3500 naira
Re: Innjoo Max With Massive 4000mah – Full Specifications & Price by TechLector: 11:01am On May 23, 2015
ekmaxop:
www.jumia.com. ng/
www.konga. com/
www.kaymu. com/
PAY ON DELIVERY

HEY bro... dont use your ads to flood this thread.... else i will report you... han han!
Re: Innjoo Max With Massive 4000mah – Full Specifications & Price by Teedeechian(m): 11:39am On May 23, 2015
ekmaxop:

Why not buy one for yourself and share the testimony? It's just 3500 naira
4200 ON JUMIA
Re: Innjoo Max With Massive 4000mah – Full Specifications & Price by TechLector: 4:36pm On May 23, 2015
How prepared are you for June?
Re: Innjoo Max With Massive 4000mah – Full Specifications & Price by TechLector: 11:23pm On May 23, 2015
InnJoo FIRE already unveiled www.nairaland.com/2324013/innjoo-fire-innjoos-big-thing/1 ... Now waiting for the MAX

(1) (2) (Reply)

Airtel 4G Pocket Wi-fi Problem / HOW TO UNBRICK TECNO PHANTOM Z, A7!!! / [cheat] New Glo Data Package 250MB For Just #100

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.