Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,606 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Over 110 Million Nigerians Are Living In Poverty - Osinbajo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Over 110 Million Nigerians Are Living In Poverty - Osinbajo (572 Views)

Those Calling For Aisha’s Arrest Are Living In Stone Age – Fani-kayode / The Photoshop That Fooled 170 Million Nigerians / Buhari-led Govt To Reduce Poverty – Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Over 110 Million Nigerians Are Living In Poverty - Osinbajo by TheHeadlinerngr: 5:14pm On May 21, 2015
Vice-President-elect, Prof Yemi Osinbajo has stated that over 110 million of the country’s population is living in poverty. According...

MORE http://www.theheadlinerng.com/2015/05/over-110-million-nigerians-are-living.html
Re: Over 110 Million Nigerians Are Living In Poverty - Osinbajo by boyt1: 5:28pm On May 21, 2015
The way dis boy dey yawn I hope him no go spoil show for buhari
Re: Over 110 Million Nigerians Are Living In Poverty - Osinbajo by 9jalyte: 11:09pm On May 21, 2015
Prof is busy doing what he knows how to do best, whipping up emotions, whether true or false. He is still not to term with the reality that the ball is on his court. And for the records, I don't know where he got his data from. Evidence from NCC shows that there are about 83 million internet users in Nigeria. I guess Nigerian poverty is different from the true definition of poverty.
Re: Over 110 Million Nigerians Are Living In Poverty - Osinbajo by BiafranMan: 11:10pm On May 21, 2015
Many of them are biafrans, all the monkey's and the baboons in the zoo are hungry. Only biafra can save us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Over 110 Million Nigerians Are Living In Poverty - Osinbajo by Lusola15: 11:14pm On May 21, 2015
So what are you going to do about it Prof cos we already know the statics
Re: Over 110 Million Nigerians Are Living In Poverty - Osinbajo by BlackTechnology: 11:15pm On May 21, 2015
Excuses for failure cheesy
Re: Over 110 Million Nigerians Are Living In Poverty - Osinbajo by docsholz(m): 12:10am On May 22, 2015
9jaly 3974896: Prof is busy doing what he knows how to do best, whipping up emotions, whether true or false. He is still not to term with the reality that the ball is on his court. And for the records, I don't know where he got his data from. Evidence from NCC shows that there are about 83 million internet users in Nigeria. I guess Nigerian poverty is different from the true definition of poverty.
that does not translate to 83million people, I'm sure you can reason it out

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Wants Total Probe Of Past Administrations / Madeleine Albright: Why Change In Nigeria Matters To The World / Let Someone Pls Explain This To FFK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.