Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,814 members, 7,817,359 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

We’ll Sabotage, Blackmail And Intimidate APC Govt Like They Did To Us’-Lamido - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We’ll Sabotage, Blackmail And Intimidate APC Govt Like They Did To Us’-Lamido (3014 Views)

Those In Govt Like Me & Others Must Cut Our Coat According 2 Our Cloth:Ben-Bruce / Tompolo: ‘APC Govt Clueless, Fighting Everybody’ / Tunde Bakare Worried That APC Govt Is Finding It Difficult To Bring "Change" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We’ll Sabotage, Blackmail And Intimidate APC Govt Like They Did To Us’-Lamido by ifyan(m): 8:29pm On May 21, 2015
cleatoris:
APC never sabotaged nor blackmailed any PDP govt. But whatever you get as an opposition party, bring it on! Nigerians are ready!

Fat liar you know. ......

1 Like

Re: We’ll Sabotage, Blackmail And Intimidate APC Govt Like They Did To Us’-Lamido by ifyan(m): 8:30pm On May 21, 2015
Mogidi:
I support Lamido 100% on this one, the only thing I won't support is kidnapping 200 muslim girls in Chibok or wherever.

Bad you, you know. ......
Re: We’ll Sabotage, Blackmail And Intimidate APC Govt Like They Did To Us’-Lamido by Nobody: 8:30pm On May 21, 2015
baybeeboi:

hmm!
I will go with ''Neither'' for bashing issues.
I don't want any bashings.....reason i left my statement that short.
Well that says a lot....atleast I know what you wanted to say now wink
Re: We’ll Sabotage, Blackmail And Intimidate APC Govt Like They Did To Us’-Lamido by ba7man(m): 8:30pm On May 21, 2015
sarahatuba:

Not 'dying'....'DEAD'
Thanks for the correction.

Their burial is on May 29th.

Any one of their members still holding political positions or online ranting will be their houseflies that buzz round the party's corpse........

flies don't have long lifespans but they carry diseases, so do the remaining PDP supporters.

1 Like

Re: We’ll Sabotage, Blackmail And Intimidate APC Govt Like They Did To Us’-Lamido by Nobody: 8:32pm On May 21, 2015
ba7man:
Thanks for the correction.

Their burial is on May 29th.

Any one of their members still holding political positions or online ranting will be their houseflies that buzz round the party's corpse........

flies don't have long lifespans but they carry diseases, so do the remaining PDP supporters.

Oga mi.....see as you murder them grin

1 Like

Re: We’ll Sabotage, Blackmail And Intimidate APC Govt Like They Did To Us’-Lamido by vicadex07(m): 8:34pm On May 21, 2015
sarahatuba:

Not 'dying'....'DEAD'
Lol...infact buried grin

2 Likes

Re: We’ll Sabotage, Blackmail And Intimidate APC Govt Like They Did To Us’-Lamido by ifyan(m): 8:34pm On May 21, 2015
Nollywood be like'AN EYE FOR AN EYE(The twin brothers)'

Coming soon watch out.

You know ........
Re: We’ll Sabotage, Blackmail And Intimidate APC Govt Like They Did To Us’-Lamido by Nobody: 8:37pm On May 21, 2015
vicadex07:

Lol...infact buried grin
grin
Re: We’ll Sabotage, Blackmail And Intimidate APC Govt Like They Did To Us’-Lamido by baybeeboi: 8:47pm On May 21, 2015
sarahatuba:

Well that says a lot....atleast I know what you wanted to say now wink
nd how could you have known that?
Be like say you d watch Nigerian film well well
Re: We’ll Sabotage, Blackmail And Intimidate APC Govt Like They Did To Us’-Lamido by ba7man(m): 8:48pm On May 21, 2015
sarahatuba:

Oga mi.....see as you murder them grin
grin......... I can bet there will be "RIP PDP" parties on that May 29th.

I must surely throw one. cool

1 Like

Re: We’ll Sabotage, Blackmail And Intimidate APC Govt Like They Did To Us’-Lamido by Nobody: 8:48pm On May 21, 2015
baybeeboi:

nd how could you have known that?
Be like say you d watch Nigerian film well well
Its not brain surgery....its something a 2 year old would figure out
Why do you say that?
Re: We’ll Sabotage, Blackmail And Intimidate APC Govt Like They Did To Us’-Lamido by Nobody: 8:51pm On May 21, 2015
ba7man:
grin......... I can bet there will be "RIP PDP" parties on that May 29th.

I must surely throw one. cool

Correct!! I must show face grin....its something worth celebrating cheesy
Re: We’ll Sabotage, Blackmail And Intimidate APC Govt Like They Did To Us’-Lamido by ba7man(m): 8:55pm On May 21, 2015
sarahatuba:

Correct!! I must show face grin....its something worth celebrating cheesy
If u're in Lag, it will be goin down in Ogba.

Some of my people are organizing a Paintball shootout competition.
Re: We’ll Sabotage, Blackmail And Intimidate APC Govt Like They Did To Us’-Lamido by baybeeboi: 8:56pm On May 21, 2015
sarahatuba:

Its not brain surgery....its something a 2 year old would figure out

Why do you say that?

how you could have gotten into my head to extract what I had in mind is rather appalling.
Okay, what exactly do you think i was goin say?
Re: We’ll Sabotage, Blackmail And Intimidate APC Govt Like They Did To Us’-Lamido by traffics(m): 9:03pm On May 21, 2015
PDP should go and rest. Boundle of shit
Re: We’ll Sabotage, Blackmail And Intimidate APC Govt Like They Did To Us’-Lamido by Nobody: 9:04pm On May 21, 2015
baybeeboi:

how you could have gotten into my head to extract what I had in mind is rather appalling.
Okay, what exactly do you think i was goin say?

''bashing issues''

That gave you away......I dnt need to tell you..you know already
Re: We’ll Sabotage, Blackmail And Intimidate APC Govt Like They Did To Us’-Lamido by Nobody: 9:06pm On May 21, 2015
ba7man:
If u're in Lag, it will be goin down in Ogba.

Some of my people are organizing a Paintball shootout competition.
For real? shocked
Re: We’ll Sabotage, Blackmail And Intimidate APC Govt Like They Did To Us’-Lamido by ba7man(m): 9:18pm On May 21, 2015
sarahatuba:

For real? shocked
oh yeah......They're hosting some of their clients.

1 Like

Re: We’ll Sabotage, Blackmail And Intimidate APC Govt Like They Did To Us’-Lamido by Nobody: 9:32pm On May 21, 2015
ba7man:
oh yeah......They're hosting some of their clients.
That's nice
Re: We’ll Sabotage, Blackmail And Intimidate APC Govt Like They Did To Us’-Lamido by bakila: 9:51pm On May 21, 2015
If the way you guys blackmailed and intimidated APC is what you guys will do the change government begining May 29th 2015. Then you have 20 years of intimidating to knock yourselves out.
PDP powerless nest of killers.
Re: We’ll Sabotage, Blackmail And Intimidate APC Govt Like They Did To Us’-Lamido by ba7man(m): 10:01pm On May 21, 2015
sarahatuba:

That's nice
I'll update u later via PM.
Re: We’ll Sabotage, Blackmail And Intimidate APC Govt Like They Did To Us’-Lamido by Ochinex(m): 11:18pm On May 21, 2015
cleatoris:
APC never sabotaged nor blackmailed any PDP govt. But whatever you get as an opposition party, bring it on! Nigerians are ready!

so pathetic , which Nigeria? u? u r -1 in this nation so don't feel important. iberibe
Re: We’ll Sabotage, Blackmail And Intimidate APC Govt Like They Did To Us’-Lamido by Pangea: 12:18am On May 22, 2015
No wahala naa!
In as much, your hands are clean!
Remember Buhari is not Jonathan!
Or else your intimidation will be to your fellow inmates in kuje prison!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Proposed Nigeria Nuclear Power Plants- Basic Knowledge & Facts / SHOCKING!!! The Etymological Origins Of The Word Nigeria / Buhari Appoints Former PDP Chairman, Audu Ogbe As Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.