Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:43 PM

DEFAMATION: Deji Adeyanju Sues Japhet Omojuwa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DEFAMATION: Deji Adeyanju Sues Japhet Omojuwa (15490 Views)

$50m Loot: DG NIA diverted Gej's 2015 Campaign Funds- Deji Adeyanju / Deji Adeyanju Says Buhari Is Wearing N2m Shoes Despite Recession (Pics) / "Garba Shehu Is My Boy" - Deji Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DEFAMATION: Deji Adeyanju Sues Japhet Omojuwa by vickkyruby(f): 8:01pm On May 21, 2015
Pls who are they? undecided
Re: DEFAMATION: Deji Adeyanju Sues Japhet Omojuwa by markpenk: 8:05pm On May 21, 2015
50 million only? That's not enough. If the loud mouthed Omojuwa can publicly defame another individual without concrete proof, the plaintiff should take to the cleaners. if it were me, we'll be going for at least 10 billion in damages and a public retraction of his statement published in all the dailies and social media networks. Dude is always in the news for the wrong reasons... SMH @ people doing anything for notoriety
Re: DEFAMATION: Deji Adeyanju Sues Japhet Omojuwa by Abbeyme: 8:14pm On May 21, 2015
But where's the remaining of the Claimant's Statement on Oath?

Did anyone notice item no 5 on the Affidavit? You malign someone, he gave it back to you, you come go court asking for N55m. Na wa o
Re: DEFAMATION: Deji Adeyanju Sues Japhet Omojuwa by Abbeyme: 8:16pm On May 21, 2015
markpenk:
50 million only? That's not enough. If the loud mouthed Omojuwa can publicly defame another individual without concrete proof, the plaintiff should take to the cleaners. if it were me, we'll be going for at least 10 billion in damages and a public retraction of his statement published in all the dailies and social media networks. Dude is always in the news for the wrong reasons... SMH @ people doing anything for notoriety

Did you read the Claimant's Statement on Oath?
He first goofed....
Re: DEFAMATION: Deji Adeyanju Sues Japhet Omojuwa by ndcide(m): 8:23pm On May 21, 2015
omojuwa, gained prominence by riding on general socio political sentiments. He's not made of fine stuff.

He really doesn't know what he says sometimes. I don't pity him. if he's screwed, fine if his not, fine.

He was the one who said in one of those foreign TV station, (bbc or aljazeera) that his president visits Lagos because there are street lights in Lagos... so shallow.

I don't take him serious.

2 Likes

Re: DEFAMATION: Deji Adeyanju Sues Japhet Omojuwa by JideTheBlogger(m): 8:27pm On May 21, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DEFAMATION: Deji Adeyanju Sues Japhet Omojuwa by toyoutoyou: 8:30pm On May 21, 2015
The guy is too fool of himself.All he desires is to be known and be praised for cheap publicity.I know him more than the way he presents himself.
ndcide:
omojuwa, gained prominence by riding on general socio political sentiments. He's not made of fine stuff.

He really doesn't know what he says sometimes. I don't pity him. if he's screwed, fine if his not, fine.

He was the one who said in one of those foreign TV station, (bbc or aljazeera) that his president visits Lagos because there are street lights in Lagos... so shallow.

I don't take him serious.

2 Likes

Re: DEFAMATION: Deji Adeyanju Sues Japhet Omojuwa by Nobody: 8:35pm On May 21, 2015
Lets see if he gets 1 kobo from the suit!
Re: DEFAMATION: Deji Adeyanju Sues Japhet Omojuwa by GEJman: 8:36pm On May 21, 2015
That bragado Omojuwa should be dealt with...

1 Like

Re: DEFAMATION: Deji Adeyanju Sues Japhet Omojuwa by gtnapes: 8:43pm On May 21, 2015
Drama has just began
Re: DEFAMATION: Deji Adeyanju Sues Japhet Omojuwa by chronique(m): 8:50pm On May 21, 2015
Omojuwa? That nuisance that spends his whole life on twitter criticizing people? Dude and Oby Ezekwesili would make a perfect couple;no jokes.

2 Likes

Re: DEFAMATION: Deji Adeyanju Sues Japhet Omojuwa by Sodiq3(m): 9:03pm On May 21, 2015
a
Re: DEFAMATION: Deji Adeyanju Sues Japhet Omojuwa by PStacks(m): 9:12pm On May 21, 2015
Poor boy! Japhet don enter hin own.
Re: DEFAMATION: Deji Adeyanju Sues Japhet Omojuwa by Gboliwe: 9:19pm On May 21, 2015
Trailblazer1:
This should tame him for a while undecided

He just runs his mouth anyhow

I tell you! Chai! That man can make noise? Lord have mercy!

Minus him, minus cramjones/ffk, social media will be a little bit sane for a while. June should be an interesting month.

tongue

1 Like

Re: DEFAMATION: Deji Adeyanju Sues Japhet Omojuwa by mysteko(m): 9:34pm On May 21, 2015
The funny thing is that the Deji of a guy is just wasting money on lawyer! He was the one to be charged actually for defamation of character. He told a lie that omojuwa was in jail in germany.. Omojuwa reply kindly to his case and made and an accusation "he may" different from "he is"

Oh well grabs pop-corn and cold malt.

3 Likes

Re: DEFAMATION: Deji Adeyanju Sues Japhet Omojuwa by DrBulalaa(m): 10:18pm On May 21, 2015
If He wins this case and Omojuwa pays N50m for damages, Omojuwa should sue him for double, because He started the whole defamation wahala.

1 Like

Re: DEFAMATION: Deji Adeyanju Sues Japhet Omojuwa by coolguyz(m): 10:19pm On May 21, 2015
Sentiments aside, Deji is seeking cheap fame and would further ridicule himself. You got unconfirmed report Omojuwa went to jail in Germany and posted it on twitter (that one is not defamation abi?). . . .what stops Omojuwa from claiming he also got unconfirmed report you are a murderer and posted it on same medium.

The claim deposed too even lacks anything weighty. . . .must have been written up by a junior associate of a wemustwack kinda firm.

Its called 1-1. . . .goalless draw in my hood.

1 Like

Re: DEFAMATION: Deji Adeyanju Sues Japhet Omojuwa by mattonnairaland: 10:24pm On May 21, 2015
That loud mouthed should be made to pay every kobo.
Re: DEFAMATION: Deji Adeyanju Sues Japhet Omojuwa by BeeCool15: 11:13pm On May 21, 2015
This one is serious yawa for Juwa but we all know all na scam. Nothing real will come out of it and at best they'll just settle out of court. More popularity for both sides though. For better debate abeg read this joor - http://thenakedconvos.com/would-you-mind-if-your-mans-hustle-is-something-many-consider-demeaning/
Re: DEFAMATION: Deji Adeyanju Sues Japhet Omojuwa by Nyaknor(m): 11:51pm On May 21, 2015
The guy na Apc errand boy.... but on this one OYO.
Re: DEFAMATION: Deji Adeyanju Sues Japhet Omojuwa by Jaypea98: 11:57pm On May 21, 2015
Gboliwe:

I tell you! Chai! That man can make noise? Lord have mercy!

Minus him, minus cramjones/ffk, social media will be a little bit sane for a while. June should be an interesting month.

tongue
You also think cramjones is ffk ? i though i was then only one .
Re: DEFAMATION: Deji Adeyanju Sues Japhet Omojuwa by tunex23: 12:46am On May 22, 2015
All na wash! Deji is just looking for small doe from APC, he is wasting his time. One Kobo he won't get from my Party.
Re: DEFAMATION: Deji Adeyanju Sues Japhet Omojuwa by naptu2: 2:54am On May 22, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DEFAMATION: Deji Adeyanju Sues Japhet Omojuwa by olu4life(m): 3:17am On May 22, 2015
naptu2:
The article that led to the lawsuit.

http://omojuwa.com/2014/05/president-jonathans-aide-doyin-okupes-associate-linked-with-murder-adeyanju-deji-buk-admission-year-2000/
Thnaks so so much for the true story. But the adedeji dude astrtedy it first. Make I see how d drama will unfold later today. *grabs popcorn*
Re: DEFAMATION: Deji Adeyanju Sues Japhet Omojuwa by egbaguy: 6:29am On May 22, 2015
Many omojuwa haters here.......u aint a bit what omojuwa is.....keep hating,dude keeps balling!!!! U guys shud kindly google the name,adeyanju deji,watch some of his videos,and comment about his IQ!!!!
Re: DEFAMATION: Deji Adeyanju Sues Japhet Omojuwa by davico2006(m): 8:58am On May 22, 2015
Omojuwa own self too much n now he is in for it big time,well odas selfish bloggers like him should be included
Re: DEFAMATION: Deji Adeyanju Sues Japhet Omojuwa by Tinyemeka(m): 11:32am On May 22, 2015
Same goes to those clowns at Osundefender who started that false and malicious publication about cannibalism in Anambra.

People'll just be running mouth anyhow because of cheap internet access.
Re: DEFAMATION: Deji Adeyanju Sues Japhet Omojuwa by Embosman: 4:28pm On May 22, 2015
Deji ain't even a match to japhet. Deji tweets like someone who's not aware of our common goal.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Just In: EFCC Releases Atiku’s Son-in-law / Buhari Appoints Nine New Permanent Secretaries / President Buhari Receives Security Briefing From Service Chiefs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.