Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,450 members, 7,819,662 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Better Alternatives To Paypal. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Better Alternatives To Paypal. (759 Views)

FG Raises Import Duties On Luxury Goods, Food Items That Have Local Alternatives / Withdraw Money From Limited Paypal Account | Bitcoin-Payoneer | iyemikEXchange / Adding Money To Paypal Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Better Alternatives To Paypal. by Frankicent(m): 8:58pm On May 21, 2015
PayPal is an online payment system. The company was Established in 1998 and was acquired by eBay in 2002 with it’s renowned name Paypal is one of the world’s largest internet payment companies.
One problem with PayPal is there restriction of most country.
Merchants,Bloggers and Freelancers whose country aren’t accepted will always find a different mean to receive and make payment online. So am taking my time to write out this Alternatives To Paypal And most accept all countries.

1:Payoneer
PAYONEER was founded in 2005.
It’s provides wire transfers,online payments, and refillable debit card service. Payoneer account holders have the option to receive funds into their local bank account, e-wallet , or via a re-loadable MasterCard. You signup for PAYONEER you get a free MasterCard that will be shipped to you anyway in world.
Shipping within the US may take 7-10 business days.
Shipping outside the US may take 12-25 business days or more depending on your country I got mine within 30days sign up here:
http://url2it.com/trane

2:PAYZA
PAYZA formerly known as [AlertPay] is a global online payment platform that specializes in e-commerce processing, corporate disbursements, remittances for individuals and businesses around the world.
Payza currently offers its services in 197 countries and in 21 different currencies worldwide.
Hassle-free exchanges, Up-to-date rates.
[More currencies will be supported soon]You can send and receive funds in your own currency or in any of it’s supported currencies for a low 2.5% spread over the daily exchange rate.
Payza offers two sign up options, Personal and Business.

3:Google Wallet

GoogleWallet is a mobile payment system it was developed by Google in 2011. You can send money from your bank account, debit card, or Wallet Balance. If you’d like to add money to your Wallet Balance using a debit card, you will be charged a small per- transaction fee of 2.9% (minimum $0.30)

ELIGIBILITY
to use GoogleWallet you should have an IOS or AN ANDRIOD SMART PHONE.
not just any android device or iOS.

Andriod users should have 4.0.3 (Ice Cream Sandwich) or higher.

IOS users should have iOS 6 or higher.

4:SKRILL

READ FULL POST HERE.
http://geeklogic.net/2015/05/better-alternatives-to-paypal-4.html

NB: MOST OF THIS ALTERNATIVES USE CLICKBANK. IF YOU NEED A CLICKBANK ACCOUNT SEND ME YOUR MAIL TO CONTACT@GEEKLOGIC.NET OR BBM ME ON 7921DD12.. PRICE IS AFFORDABLE.. CONTACT ME NOW LET'S TALK... NO TIME TO WASTE.

Re: Better Alternatives To Paypal. by arbitrage: 6:07am On May 22, 2015
What could Diamond Bank mean by this PayPal accreditation?

(1) (Reply)

Proven Wealth Infos and Free Ebooks On Whatsapp (JOIN NOW!!! ) / Lapo Mfb Loan Without Colleteral In Abuja..... / Naira is 230 to 1 Dollar, Is the CBN missing the chance to strengthen the Naira?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.