Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

Shed A Tear Or Two For The Eliminated Contestants - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Shed A Tear Or Two For The Eliminated Contestants (2211 Views)

Zimbabwean Beauty Pageant Contestants Forced 2 Catwalk without pants 18+( Photo) / I Saw This Pix And I Almost Shed Tears. / SCARY! Chinese Beauty Contestants Catwalk On Mountain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shed A Tear Or Two For The Eliminated Contestants by Braintouch(m): 11:14pm On May 21, 2015
Erickthewreck:
What's going on here?
Is Lurlah out?
Yes, she's out o. cry only Tohpaz now can restore the smiles we lost
Re: Shed A Tear Or Two For The Eliminated Contestants by mziceberry(f): 12:02am On May 22, 2015
grin just passing by! decided to branch.
Keep up the good work, God bless your ministry
Re: Shed A Tear Or Two For The Eliminated Contestants by Nobody: 12:19am On May 22, 2015
Braintouch:

Slice it off. I admire that ur stupidity is natural, a genetic legacy from ur leprous ancestors! So u have all the time to comb dictionaries searching for curse words to use and intimidate a lunatic like me? grin
That's where u failed! I keep it plain and simple. U have no life outside Nairaland. Ur probably one of these less privileged mutants living in the creeks. U've spent almost a month since u logged in in March, a jobless buffoon! All u got is ur mobile fone, coz this is the only place u can put up a deceptive profile. But the truth remains that ur a wretched lowlifer. The curse in ur family line stands beside u like a shadow. Mountain he-goat! grin grin
Oga, wetin na Ahn!! Ahn!!! you no sabi play again

wetin i don talk now wey make me deserve that kind insult? chai! there is God ooo cry cry cry

oya, na yoke i dey yoke. . . grin

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Shed A Tear Or Two For The Eliminated Contestants by Speakdatruth: 1:20am On May 22, 2015
dis guy on my case again?
Re: Shed A Tear Or Two For The Eliminated Contestants by Cammo: 6:28am On May 22, 2015
Braintouch:
My mind is so heavy right now, so heavy I've decided to go on a 2 day hunger strike. I was deeply moved and couldn't control my emotions when I saw krone and Lagunna1 crying like babies in the thread last night. In fact, that was partly why I transferred my aggression to Speakdatruth (who never spoke the truth, anyway). I've been feeling so hot since then. But to avoid flooding the rooms with tears, I decided to create this thread so that fans of all the losers can meet here and cry together. Please don't come if your own mission is to muck this union. I dey warn u now o sad sad even the mods are out of bound. I prefer u have me banned than lock this thread, coz I fit transfer my madness to u.
With this, I'm calling on
Kr0ne
Lagunna1
Johnjon
Caseless
Xbladez
Lurlah2014 (you're the reason am in tears)
Genesis
Cammo
Aipete2
Vickydera2
RapAcme
SDC2
ELBAND
Elymaximus
And so on
Cc: NLOrubebe (Jega is a cheat!)
Make una come o cry cry cry cry cry cry
When I remember how to cry i'll join u grin grin grin
Re: Shed A Tear Or Two For The Eliminated Contestants by stuff46(m): 6:46am On May 22, 2015
Hmmmmmmm.
Re: Shed A Tear Or Two For The Eliminated Contestants by Nobody: 12:32am On May 23, 2015
Nawa o. As twaci take popular reach. What Was d margin?

(1) (2) (Reply)

See This Lepacious Slim Girl With A Very Mighty Bosom That Got The Internet Buzz / 38 Hilarious Photos That Show Why Women Live Longer Than Men / Major 10 News Update You Need To Know This Monday Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.