Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,740 members, 7,827,730 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

Photos Of A Classroom In Kaduna - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of A Classroom In Kaduna (2268 Views)

See The Moment Fulani Herdsmen Cattle Took Over A Classroom In Edo State / Dino Melaye Inside A Classroom In Harvard University / Buhari And Oshiomhole Sitting In A Classroom: Caption Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of A Classroom In Kaduna by DatBossAssChick(f): 11:50pm On May 21, 2015
These are photos of a classroom and teachers staff room in a school in Kachia local Government area in Kaduna state.

Source: http://lindaikeji..com/2015/05/photos-of-classroom-in-kaduna.html?m=1

Re: Photos Of A Classroom In Kaduna by A7(m): 11:56pm On May 21, 2015
Wish you success El-rufai.
Re: Photos Of A Classroom In Kaduna by Nobody: 11:59pm On May 21, 2015
no wonder dem no sabi speak English

hope dey teach dem inflation

b4 someone will graduate from there and boast of how to make N1=$1

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of A Classroom In Kaduna by Vikkie14: 12:36am On May 22, 2015
I am quite sure the 3rd pic is the Principal/Headmaster's office.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Classroom In Kaduna by BiafranMan: 12:53am On May 22, 2015
The truth is bitter, but the truth has to be said all the time, only the truth and nothing but the truth will make us get biafra. We are here to expose the government of the zoo, do you know the the UN gives the zoo 800 billion naira every year for the education, refurbishing , feeding, books for the students in the Zoo but the money being distributed to the schools, the rector / Vice chancellor, Accountant takes the money and pockets it, you can't read this anywhere in the zoo newspaper because its owned by the thieves. The problem in the zoo is not stealing but the problem is not stealing ENOUGH. WELCOME TO THE DAMNABLE ZOOLOGICAL REPUBLIC. That's why our people should embrace biafra cos That's the only thing that can save us.
Re: Photos Of A Classroom In Kaduna by Pavore9: 1:26am On May 22, 2015
This rot s all across Nigeria! angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of A Classroom In Kaduna by Nobody: 1:54am On May 22, 2015
BiafranMan:
The truth is bitter, but the truth has to be said all the time, only the truth and nothing but the truth will make us get biafra. We are here to expose the government of the zoo, do you know the the UN gives the zoo 800 billion naira every year for the education, refurbishing , feeding, books for the students in the Zoo but the money being distributed to the schools, the rector / Vice chancellor, Accountant takes the money and pockets it, you can't read this anywhere in the zoo newspaper because its owned by the thieves. The problem in the zoo is not stealing but the problem is not stealing ENOUGH. WELCOME TO THE DAMNABLE ZOOLOGICAL REPUBLIC. That's why our people should embrace biafra cos That's the only thing that can save us.
seconded!!!
Re: Photos Of A Classroom In Kaduna by kuuljay(m): 3:24am On May 22, 2015
BiafranMan:
freedom struggle on a faceless forum is pure cowardice,do the needful and we will take you serious

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of A Classroom In Kaduna by Ilekeh(f): 3:27am On May 22, 2015
At least it shows that the Northerners care about education.

I doubt I have the liver to live in Nigeria. My life in Iraq is better than what I'm seeing.
Re: Photos Of A Classroom In Kaduna by bakila: 4:32am On May 22, 2015
Kachia voted the pdp massively and consistently so.
Re: Photos Of A Classroom In Kaduna by MUMINATED(m): 5:19am On May 22, 2015
CHANGE is here,a week to go
Re: Photos Of A Classroom In Kaduna by 3ace(m): 5:42am On May 22, 2015
And they expect excellent performance under this condition?
Re: Photos Of A Classroom In Kaduna by ThisisBuhari: 5:47am On May 22, 2015
This one better pass my university class.
Re: Photos Of A Classroom In Kaduna by benuejosh: 6:00am On May 22, 2015
Jonathan's fresh air. This one better, They have chairs and tables I mean they even have desk. Have you seen a class room were pupils sit under the tree and not just under the tree they sit right on the floor. Kudos to this school they have tried.
Re: Photos Of A Classroom In Kaduna by arewafederation: 6:01am On May 22, 2015
Kaduna has been cursed with producing the most under performing governors in Nigeria. I hope the curse has been lifted with the emergence of El rufai.

Makarfi, Sambo and Yero need to be flogged naked and thrown into River Kaduna by the people of the state.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Classroom In Kaduna by Nobody: 6:56am On May 22, 2015
Vikkie14:
I am quite sure the 3rd pic is the Principal/Headmaster's office.

Re: Photos Of A Classroom In Kaduna by hassan85(m): 7:13am On May 22, 2015
Keep hating. Now we the President of the country. Ekiti state with dia Phds, can u see dia gov? Does it shows de are all literate? Pej did all ds, what become of her and her husband? d north will keep leading d country. U all keep hatin. If i rememba well Kaduna is ''the library state'' of the nation.
Re: Photos Of A Classroom In Kaduna by BiafranMan: 7:17am On May 22, 2015
hassan85:
Keep hating. Now we the President of the country. Ekiti state with dia Phds, can u see dia gov? Does it shows de are all literate? Pej did all ds, what become of her and her husband? d north will keep leading d country. U all keep hatin. If i rememba well Kaduna is ''the library state'' of the nation.
One of the monkey into zoo. Since the north started ruling the zoo, is the people in the northern zoo not the poorest people in the zoo, you people are just interested in the oil in biafran land, what do Hausa/fulani Bokoharam produce to make them the rulers of the zoo? Baboon

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of A Classroom In Kaduna by M4gunners: 7:22am On May 22, 2015
They have use all their allocation to build one bridge, what do you expect.
Re: Photos Of A Classroom In Kaduna by Nobody: 8:05am On May 22, 2015
Well am nt suprised since it's kaduna
Re: Photos Of A Classroom In Kaduna by hassan85(m): 1:11pm On May 22, 2015
BiafranMan:
One of the monkey into zoo. Since the north started ruling the zoo, is the people in the northern zoo not the poorest people in the zoo, you people are just interested in the oil in biafran land, what do Hausa/fulani Bokoharam produce to make them the rulers of the zoo? Baboon
oil in BIAFRA LAND?? Use ur brain. South South is no South Easth. Keep bleeping. Change has come.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Classroom In Kaduna by BiafranMan: 1:30pm On May 22, 2015
hassan85:
oil in BIAFRA LAND?? Use ur brain. South South is no South Easth. Keep bleeping. Change has come.
That's why i choose not to argue with you Monkey's and baboons in the zoo, you monkey's and baboons in the zoo are incapable of articulating, incapable of reasoning, Do we not have oil in imo, abia, anambra (Agulu to be precise) etc, keep deceive yourselves thinkin you're the only people with oil, while yoruba, hausa/fulani bokoharam continue taking your oil. That's why you're poor because you can't reason properly.
Re: Photos Of A Classroom In Kaduna by OduaVanguard: 1:43pm On May 22, 2015
Don't be hypocrites, guys. You can find this sort of dilapidated classrooms all over Naija. Below are pix of a 'college' in Abia (SE) before a rev. father raised alarm to Shame Orji to fix it up. Enjoy. Even the Kaduna own better pass am. The name of the College is Holy Ghost College. cheesy

From: http://allstatesnews.com.ng/index.php/anambra/item/478-rev-father-shame-abia-government-revamps-school-left-into-ruin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is Bukola Saraki The Afonja Of Our Time? / I Don’t Have Foreign Bank Accounts, All My Children School In Nigeria – Jonathan / Throwback Photo Of IBB, Abacha And Abba Abdulkadir in Military Uniform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.