Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,299 members, 7,829,697 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Labour Party To Fall Into APC In Ebonyi - APGA - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labour Party To Fall Into APC In Ebonyi - APGA (517 Views)

Segun Adewale Allegedly Fires Shots Into APC Campaign Office / Defection: Agagu, Olabintan Lead Thousands Of PDP Members Into APC In Ondo / Hoodlums Attempt To Bomb APC's Office In Ebonyi, APGA’s Destroyed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Labour Party To Fall Into APC In Ebonyi - APGA by Godblessyou: 1:05am On May 22, 2015
Abakaliki - There are strong indications that executives and members of All Progressive Grand Alliance, APGA, and Labour Party have concluded arrangement to join the All Progressives Congress, APC, in Ebonyi State.

Series of meetings and negotiations concerning the move had been ongoing in the state since the victory of Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, at the just concluded elections.

Vanguard learned that some outgoing commissioners, Development Centre coordinators and caretaker committee chairmen and stakeholders from the 13 local government areas of the state are part of the individuals making such move.

It was also learned that apart from members of APGA and LP joining the APC, others making such effort to join the party are aggrieved members of the PDP who felt that their interests were not protected during the last election.

With the ongoing alliance of APGA, LP and APC in the state, many are still sceptical whether the alliance will succeed as the...
Continue...

See more at: http://massbestentertainment.com/2015/05/labour-party-to-fall-into-apc-in-ebonyi-apga/
Re: Labour Party To Fall Into APC In Ebonyi - APGA by babyfaceafrica: 4:14am On May 22, 2015
Politics in Nigeria is all about self interest that's why I shake my head at all this e.warriors at each others throat,politics doesn't know tribe,looting does not know religion,I wish the political prostitues well..all I care about is good governance.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

You Cannot Intimidate Me – Fani-kayode Tells PDP National Working Committe / There Is No Magic Wand To Make Our Economy Better Overnight – Oyegun / Fuel Lifting Begins As Senate Intervenes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.