Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,962 members, 7,828,408 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

Please Gurus Help A Java Beginner. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Please Gurus Help A Java Beginner. (990 Views)

FAQ For Java Beginner / Does This Looks Possible To You? Schedule Of A Java Programmer And Teacher! / I Want To Hire A Beginner Who Is Willing To Learn New Skills (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Gurus Help A Java Beginner. by emmanuelatas(m): 6:56am On May 22, 2015
I'm a learning java myself but after I read through java basics on variables, class, scanner. I still cant make an app because I don't know action listener and for some days I have being looking at my screen while time flies. Please self taught java gurus what are the right articles, tutorials, books I can use to learn java very well with ease.
Re: Please Gurus Help A Java Beginner. by Hawlahscho(m): 7:03am On May 22, 2015
Read this textbook "Thinking In Java 4th edition" you must gain a lot.
Re: Please Gurus Help A Java Beginner. by emmanuelatas(m): 7:22am On May 22, 2015
Can I have your number sir?
Re: Please Gurus Help A Java Beginner. by omoelu1(m): 8:12am On May 22, 2015
You just have to keep reading it. Over and over. There will be a time it will just click
Re: Please Gurus Help A Java Beginner. by bomsy1(m): 11:46am On May 22, 2015
@OP find out your best medium for learning i.e. texts on books, texts on screen (both make me dizzy smiley), or videos of someone else coding(this works for me), when you find that out, then start from there. If you are like me and prefer someone coaching, then visit
https://www.thenewboston.com/videos.php?cat=31
Bucky Roberts is the best..
Happy coding wink
Re: Please Gurus Help A Java Beginner. by emmanuelatas(m): 6:44pm On May 22, 2015
Thanks to everyone who have contributed. I really appreciate you guys. God bless you all and our hand works
Re: Please Gurus Help A Java Beginner. by Easyjay: 5:26am On Sep 21, 2015
bomsy1:
@OP find out your best medium for learning i.e. texts on books, texts on screen (both make me dizzy smiley), or videos of someone else coding(this works for me), when you find that out, then start from there. If you are like me and prefer someone coaching, then visit
https://www.thenewboston.com/videos.php?cat=31
Bucky Roberts is the best..
Happy coding wink

The videos on the newboston page.. i would like to download the videos or have a compiled one (all the videos together as a single video) for later reference on any course i choose... do you please know how i can go about it?

Modified::.. i have decided to go through youtube... buh that means i have to download every video i need for a particular language one at a time (wish i can have them all in a single video)
Re: Please Gurus Help A Java Beginner. by lekropasky(m): 6:53am On Sep 23, 2015
I'll advice you to go and download Java, how to program 9th edition by Dietel and Dietel. The book covers all aspect of Java and uses real world problems as examples. And also very good and brainstorming questions at the end of each chapter.

(1) (Reply)

Stop Paying For Credit And Mb And Get Them For Free..enter Here / Need A Male Or Female Web Developer / I Need Help On Pdoexception Errors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.